Corbinfisher.com- The Boys Get Cozy

Description:
Oh the weather outside was frightful, but this 4-way_s so delightful

We might not have four calling birds for you this Christmas, but we_ve got something much, much better

It was as if the season itself wanted to make sure this special holiday episode was as festive and wonderful as could be, with the skies delivering a pretty epic snowstorm when it came time to film this 4-way. As fun and as festive as all the snow was, though, it didn_t take long for these four studs to set about melting it all and heating things up in action you_re going to enjoy watching so much you_ll be convinced you definitely made Santa_s nice list

Things start out with Rocky and Dallen out playing in the snow, while Chris and Grayson have found themselves even more fun ways to play indoors. Rocky and Dallen come inside to get warm, only to discover Grayson_s cock is getting warm and cozy deep in Chris_ hole. Rocky and Dallen waste no time jumping into the action with Grayson and Chris, and what follows is a steady stream of pulse-pounding, hole-drilling, moan and groan-inducing, load-blasting orgy-rific fun that_ll leave you o cumming all ye over the place while Grayson and Rocky pound Dallen and Chris in their pa rum pum pum bums and then all four studs deck the halls with one massive load after another.

And hey... apologies for all the awful Christmas carol puns in this writeup but this foursome had me feeling far too festive and having so much fun and I think you_ll be as giddy as me by the time you_re done watching it
Model:
Chris, Dallen, Grayson, Rocky
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : The_Boys_Get_Cozy_HD.mp4
File Size : 1301.48 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:43:14

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- The Boys Get Cozy

Download K2S VIDEO: