Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Kiki Rainbow_s Happy Endings Massage Shop I like having my feet played with, rubbed and my toes sucked, said British XL Girl Kiki Rainbow. I like to be restrained and blindfolded. I enjoy being a dominatrix mistress but also get excited about being submissive, spanked and whipped. Kiki is the rubber, not the rubbee, when Michael goes to Kiki for a deep massage. He_s got some aches that require tender loving care. That works for Kiki because she likes it deep also. Kiki gets to work on Michael_s back first. She takes off her dress because she likes to work wearing a teddy with her big tits about to fall out of her top. After some back work, she has Michael flip over. She sprinkles oil on his chest. Part of Kiki_s massage technique is to go bare-breasted and stand behind the client_s head so her tits are dangling in his face while she massages his chest. We approve this kind of massage. Kiki pulls the towel off Michael_s cock and walks over to the other side of the massage table so she can jerk it, suck it and tit-fuck it. He kneels on the table and Kiki kneels. He pumps her mouth, filling it with cock-meat. She runs her tongue over his dick and balls, then sucks him off again. Kiki lies on the table. It_s time for Michael to fuck her. It_s no surprise that Kiki_s massage shop is called Happy Endings.
Model:
Kiki Rainbow and Michael Fly
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KikiRainbow_34794_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 679.56 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:11

Download VIDEO:
KikiRainbow_34794_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 679.6 MB