Corbinfisher.com- Adriano Pumps Noah

Description:
I was recently going over some photos and b-roll and, while looking over some of Adriano_s, couldn_t help but think to myself, Yeah... he just knows he has a nice dick. He had this look in the photos and b-roll - a confidence and swagger - that said, I have a nice cock and know how to use it.

And boy does he ever know how to use it. We_ve seen him fuck loads out of his fellow CF studs and leave them totally blown away by his dick and his skills with it, and we_re seeing all of that again with Adriano here. Adriano doesn_t just work over a guy_s hole with that dick, though - he does it with his tongue as well Adriano really loves eating out a hole. If it wasn_t a definite turn on of his before he arrived at CF, it most certainly is now. It makes total sense that he_s so good at rimming and enjoys doing it so much, as well - he knows that if he_s going to go to town on a guy_s ass like he does to Noah_s here, he might as well get it ready the right way beforehand.

All of Adriano_s skills get put to work rocking Noah_s world in this scorching hot episode.
Model:
Adriano, Noah
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Adriano_Pumps_Noah_HD.mp4
File Size : 436.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:30

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Adriano Pumps Noah

Download K2S VIDEO: