Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Mae Montgomery &amp Her 38J-cups Mae Montgomery found out about XLGirls from a friend. This is a very traditional route to XLGirls, going back over twenty years. In school I wasn_t the bustiest because there was one girl bigger than me but I_ve always had large breasts, a tiny waistline, and a thick butt. It runs in the family, Mae said. Mae clued us in about bras, masturbation and other important topics. I usually wear bras, but there are times when I don_t wear them to go out--when I wear dresses or sweaters that I can get away with not wearing bras. But recently my bras have really begun to become uncomfortable and I have not worn them to the store to quickly pick up something. Actually, this whole year I_ve basically become a nudist at home since I don_t have to go anywhere and there_s no point in putting on clothes. I have absolutely loved every minute of it I_ll even lounge outside on my porch. It feels amazing. After a lingerie show, Mae plays with her huge tits and fingers her pussy. Of course, I masturbate Who doesn_t? I could lay around all day just edging myself. Bringing my body so close to cumming then easing off. I_ll use toys mostly because I have small hands and my fingers don_t do much. I_ll play with my clit and use a toy or sometimes I_ll use a toy in my ass and use one of my dildos and fuck myself like crazy. I will play so much that I can make myself squirt everywhere. I will play with my breasts and lick them. I used to be able to suck my own nipples but they have grown and are too big for me to reach now.
Model:
Mae Montgomery
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MaeMontgomery_36257_1080p.mp4
File Size : 824.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
MaeMontgomery_36257_1080p.mp4 - 824.6 MB