Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
The Show Me State Girl Porsche Dali is from the Show Me state. That_s what this Missouri miss does at XLGirls and she does it all so well. Porsche talked about her boob-beginnings. Porsche: By the time I got to high school I was given the name Big Tits. When I graduated that_s how everyone knew me, as Big Tits. Most guys didn_t even know my real name, just Big Tits. XLGirls: Is that what they wrote under your yearbook picture? Porsche: No, they didn_t write it there. But of course everyone had to write it when they signed my yearbook. _Hey Big Tits, how_s it going? See you next year. Something like that. XLGirls: How did you feel about being called that? Porsche: It didn_t really bother me. It would get old at times, but for the most part I thought it was funny. I didn_t feel like they were really doing it to be mean. It was more of a teasing thing. XLGirls: When you go out to a party or a club do you like to dress to show off your boobs? Porsche: I wouldn_t say I_m conservative. I like to dress classy but sexy. So definitely showing off the boobs and a little bit of leg and sexy stilettos.
Model:
Porsche Dali
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PorscheDali_32473_1080p.mp4
File Size : 687.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:03

Download VIDEO:
PorscheDali_32473_1080p.mp4 - 687.8 MB