Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Threeway Sexecutive Meeting Dani 38DDD Moore was a video virgin until she came to XLGirls. She cums again and brings two hung studs along with her so she can get their cum too. Dani and Juan want a loan. They go to Tony but he won_t give them one. Dani has a quick solution to the problem. It_s how business is actually done in the real world, no matter what the newspapers and experts say. She_ll let Tony fuck her in exchange for the loan. Dani sticks her gigantic cleavage in Tony_s face. The deal is done. Tony feasts on Dani_s 47-inches of hooter heaven. Behind Dani, Juan flings his clothes off. This will be a threeway freeway. Dani gets on the desk and takes turns sucking Tony_s and Juan_s dicks. They lay Dani out and each man takes a side. While Tony fucks Dani_s throat, Juan crams her pierced pussy. They take turns tag-teaming Dani in different positions. For someone who had never fucked on-camera before, Dani is a true natural. She_s had lots of sex in her life so it all comes naturally. Did Dani ever think she_d be here posing naked, spreading her box, sucking her own nipples and fucking total strangers on-camera? I would never have imagined doing this and having sex on-camera, Dani said. But I_m having so much fun. I_m nervous and all, but it_s a lot of fun. I_m glad I did it. The people I told were pretty shocked. I told one girl. We had coffee before I left, and she was like, _I_m so jealous of you I wish I had the balls to do it._ Dani got the loan.
Model:
Dani Moore, Juan Largo, and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DaniMoore_29657_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1160.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:53

Download VIDEO:
DaniMoore_29657_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB