Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Rachael C. Swings &amp Creams Did you know that Rachael C. likes to swing? We_re outside with pretty English girl Rachael C. in a garden in Prague. After her swingin_ time, Rachael takes her huge tits out and pours a liberal amount of moisturizer over them. She rubs it into her soft breast flesh. If Rachael needed a hand doing this, there would be no shortage of volunteers SCORE magazine readers and SCORELAND members met Rachael when she first modeled for a series of shoots. Rachael was a referral from Katie Thornton. Well, look at Rachael now My breasts are much bigger now, so I have to get specialty bras, Rachael said. My boobs are much too big to buy bras off the rack. No matter what I wear to go out, my breasts are emphasized. I kind of have to wear a bra because they are so heavy but sometimes I will not, but I love how big and juicy they look in a bra. I can hold a can or bottle between my tits without a bra. Big and juicy is right. Who wouldn_t want to spend some quality time sucking on those boobies?
Model:
Rachael C.
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RachaelC_38695_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1193.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:11

Download VIDEO:
RachaelC_38695_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB