Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Lola Rayne_s Tits-out Office Surprise Lola Rayne is on the job doing some office work for her supervisor and using his laptop. This office is our kinda place. Look at how she_s dressed. Nothing out of the ordinary happens until Lola decides to go through his browsing history and finds out what he_s been looking at. He_s into some kinky shit, Lola says, in a saucy voice that could give a 90-year-old man a boner. Big tits Bondage Mmm, all of it. Wonder what he would say if he walked in and I was all tied-up with tits out Mmmm. Lola squeezes her enormous tits for emphasis. I think I_m gonna have to do something about that. Lola leaves and comes back with some kinky items. What a great secretary. Lola has our photographer help her set up the scene for her boss when he comes back to the office. She lies on his desk tits-out, with pink shackles on her wrists, a pink ball-gag and a pink neck brace. This thick and juicy babydoll is a real fashionista. Her boss_s shorts will fry when he sees Lola waiting for him like this.
Model:
Lola Rayne
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LolaRayne_33910_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 446.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
LolaRayne_33910_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 446.7 MB