Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
Maria Verbeck Solo Maria Verbeck shows us everything she_s got in this intense, lengthy 34 minute private video dedicated to her enormous melons. It was filmed in Denmark. The editor of Voluptuous predicts great popularity for this pretty, redheaded Danish charmer. The 2006 Plumper of the Year contest is already over for me, emails Mr. T.S. of North Carolina. I will be voting for Maria Verbeck. She takes my breath away. Maria Verbeck is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is so perfectly shaped and so perfectly plump. With her full, perfect breasts, perfect, broad-beamed ass and perfectly shaped legs, what more can I say except that she is also perfectly gorgeous. What amazes me the most is that along with her body, Maria also looks like she has the tightest pussy. You discovered a goddess when you found Maria. You_ll be a convert to his belief once you finish this mini-movie. I don_t get a lot of questions about my breasts, says Maria in her adorable, accented English. (The Danish word for breast is bryst.) But I get a lot of comments. They say _Wow, those are huge_ and stuff like that. Is she Denmark_s bustiest citizen? Until another girl comes forward to challenge Maria, we will state for the record that she has that honor. I love Denmark because we can do whatever we want. Everyone can get an education so they can be anything they like. It is pretty close to being the world_s happiest country. We are a peaceful, very sexually liberated country, unlike other countries. The video is presented in one complete download and also in seven sections. Your choice.
Model:
Maria Verbeck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MariaVerbeck_17143.wmv
File Size : 501.13 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:34:28

Download VIDEO:
MariaVerbeck_17143.wmv - 501.1 MB