Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
Allie Pearson Everything About Her Spells Girlfriend Allie Pearson_s friend suggested she contact TSG. He was infatuated with my breasts, said Allie. He said _I know of this great opportunity for you if you_ll send pictures to them._ That great opportunity was TSG. I gave it a try. I heard the company was in Miami and I_ve never been here so...might as well When Allie_s friend first saw her, she was wearing a low-cut V-neck shirt under a very tight jacket that pushed her boobs up. That_s called motivating factors where we come from. If they hadn_t crossed paths, Allie would not be here and we_d all be missing out on a sexy, big-boobed beauty. So big props to Allie_s friend who_s now our friend, too. Dave asked Allie the question, Is it out of character for you to even be here? Yes, it is, Allie replied. It_s very, very new. None of my family or friends would expect me to be here. I_ve never done anything like this. I_ve never modeled before. I feel kind of like I found a home, almost, because my whole life has felt like, _You_re too big or you_re too short,_ to be someone that people want to see. I_ve always wanted to model.
Model:
Allie Pearson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlliePearson_32171_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1226.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:53

Download VIDEO:
AlliePearson_32171_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB