This is TEEN LUST aka LIZZIE LUST's first EVER scene and first BBC in her LIFE!!! She came through to my place one day and oh my was it a great day. I had been talking to this girl for a few days online about coming over to my place and trying a BBC. She was a little bit shy and apprehensive at first especially after I sent her a pic of my BBC. She told me she had never had a cock that big in her life! After a little getting to know each other she decided to come over. Needless to say this girl is smoking hot and has a body made for fucking. We took a little time getting comfortable aka me fucking the shit out of her before we started filming. After a few long dick sessions we both felt she was ready for the camera. What better way to start the scene then this beauty slurping on my fat cock. After a nice long sensual BJ session we go to her taking this dick on camera and oh did she do so well. Watch as Lizzie goes back and forth with my BBC from her pussy to her mouth and vice versa. I have to say this chick has some smoking hot pussy so I had to fuck like 4-5 more times before she left. Word is the dick was so good too her that she went home and confessed to her BF/Husband that she was in love with the BBC, I think she got in a little trouble. Oh well, I know I cant wait to hit again!!!

Enjoy,

Big Sean XXX
Models: BigSeanXXX

Duration: 26 min 48 s
Resolution: 1524 x 2 704
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile