This GAPING ANAL CREAMPIE is a scene you MUST SEE!! This is FULL VIDEO and I also discounted it considerably. The individual clips will be next after the various full video file formats.

We just had to make this scene happen. I had been chatting back and forth with this girl for a few weeks, and I learned she is an ANAL FREAK!! This is an incredible scene!! Meet 22 year old, Gia. This girl is brand new to the biz. She's originally from Michigan and she is a very open minded girl who loves to have fun. She has stunning blue eyes and has a very girl-next-door look to her. She's only done a few scenes but she sure knows what she likes. Se has only been shooting since November of 2014. She's of American and French Canadian descent. This innocent looking girl can really take a good ass fucking. I couldn't believe it. I fucked her ass in many different positions. There's plenty of Up & Over Doggie Anal, Reverse Cowgirl and Cowgirl Anal, Reverse Piledriver and Piledriver Anal. There is a ton of gaping in all positions. I'm talking wide open, ass stretched gapes that look like a black hole. The best kind! You'll hear gape farting, too, especially after all the spit and air that gets inside and as I pull my dick in and out of her wide open butthole! The scene ultimately ends back in Up & Over Doggie anal and I unload a huge cum deposit inside her asshole for an internal anal creampie!! I'm already planning on bringing her back for even better things. She's down for ALL THINGS ANAL
Models: Fresh Girls Media

Duration: 33 min 1 s
Resolution: 400 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 589 MiB
Download From AnzFile