I am studying in my room using my handy dandy thesaurus...just getting my homework done like a good ambitious daughter should! Daddy comes in and he is giving me that angry look "what do you think you're up to young lady?" I tell him I am doing my schoolwork, i need to get good grades so I can graduate and become successful!!! Daddy tells me he is very disappointed in me..no little girl of his should have a career! I am only good enough to be a stripper. BUT DADDY! No but's young lady! You will be grounded...don't you want daddy to be proud of you? Now strip out of that sexy little schoolgirl outfit you have on....mmm yes come to daddy. I get naked as daddy asks but I try to cover up and resist...I tell daddy that I don't want to just be a slut that gets paid by guys to take off my clothes!!! Daddy doesn't care...his cock is hard and out and ready to deflower my innocent virgin pussy! Daddy takes control and pulls me onto his cock thrusting fast and hard...I scream and beg him to stop!
Models: Serenity Rayne

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile