I invited the very sexy Sara Sativa over to my house to play abit and boy did we hit it off. This was my favorite scene I got to shoot with her. We start with us slowly kissing and teasing. We make out for a bit then I go down and nibble on her neck a bit. She really enjoyed that and you can tell by the look in her face she didn't want me to stop either. I alternated from kissing to biting softly on her perfect smooth skin. I get to suck on her round large tits. Her body felt so tight as I rubbed all over it. Then she started to suck on my nipples and that really got me going. We both were so worked up by each others sweet nibbles I just had to fuck her with my strap on. I had her bend over and I slowly slid my large black dildo into her soaked tight pussy. She slides down the entire shaft taking every inch of it. I hold her hips and begin to fuck her slowly opening her up. Sara moans out as I fuck her faster and faster. Finally I go balls deep in her and she loves it. He has my dildo all creamed up with her cum. I then have her lay on her back so we can see her large clit swell up as I continue to fuck her. She cums over and over as I pleasure her. Finally I blow my large load deep inside of her pussy. So much cum covering her pussy
Models: little_mina69

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile