Pro User

Oct 2016

New episode of Czech Megaswingers is here, once again the best you can get. This wild party is full of young girls, we never had so many first-timers in here. And not only young girls, you will see mature women too and even a couple of plastered lesbians. This party has just everything you may need to be completely satisfied. In the first part you will see a young girl, cheating on her girlfriend with our cameraman. She offered to show him how she pees in the shower, in the end it turned into a threesome. You will also witness a massive group orgy, with six couples fucking in one room. The night was full of passion and now, you can be part of it too. Enjoy.

File Name : Megaswingers with 18 years olds 1.wmv
    File Size : 689.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:29:51

Download:
    AnzFile: Megaswingers with 18 years olds 1.wmv - 689.4 MB
    TakeFile: Megaswingers with 18 years olds 1.wmv - 689.36 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

To pique our interest, this pair decided to send us a video that's heavy in POV scenes from both sides. Starring a beautiful and likeable blonde with big firm titties and a perfect ass, this private video is something you shouldn't miss out on. Featuring scenes from their bathroom and from a quickie outside in the cold autumn weather, it's a treat to watch how these two decided to have a good time with filming their debut film. Another Czech couple, glad to show you how horny and skilled they are. Enjoy!

File Name : Beautiful blonde loves sex.wmv
    File Size : 741.82 MB
    Duration : 00:27:48

Download:
    AnzFile: Beautiful blonde loves sex.wmv - 741.8 MB
    TakeFile: Beautiful blonde loves sex.wmv - 741.82 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Czech mega swinger is an exclusive show of the nicest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. In this amazing video you will see more than 60 Czech amateurs in action. Everything is absolutely authentic. Look forward to a really wild group sex, which you will not see anywhere else in the world. We guarantee you that something likes this you've never seen before.

File Name : 60 people in one pile 1.wmv
    File Size : 493.84 MB
    Duration : 00:32:53

Download:
    AnzFile: 60 people in one pile 1.wmv - 493.8 MB
    TakeFile: 60 people in one pile 1.wmv - 493.84 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy another Czech swinger, amateur swingers' biggest party in the world! Sex, sluts and constant changing of partners, this is the real Czech mega swingers. In this video you will see dozens of fantastic Czech amateurs in bulk pretty wild fuck. Unique Czech mega swingers, that's the live reality that no one else can offer.

File Name : Czech Megaswingers Christmas 2.wmv
    File Size : 607.75 MB
    Duration : 00:40:27

Download:
    AnzFile: Czech Megaswingers Christmas 2.wmv - 607.7 MB
    TakeFile: Czech Megaswingers Christmas 2.wmv - 607.75 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czech Mega Swinger is here at full-strength. Threesomes, foursomes, people fucking just everywhere in the house. Huge tits, pierced nipples, spontaneous group sex, that's only a small taste from this video. New couples switching partners, all amateurs enjoying the spirit of the party throw away all restraints and enjoy themselves in this wild orgy. You'll see gorgeous Czech women and as a surprise, we have for you a young couple from Mother Russia, straight from Moscow. This is something you definitely don't want to miss.

File Name : Hairy and busty amateurs 3.wmv
    File Size : 799.74 MB
    Duration : 00:35:13

Download:
    AnzFile: Hairy and busty amateurs 3.wmv - 799.7 MB
    TakeFile: Hairy and busty amateurs 3.wmv - 799.74 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A unique Czech mega swinger is the biggest amateur event of its kind in the world. It is an incredible event that has no script and is full of real amateurs of all ages. Drinks and mass group sex of all participants at once, this is the original Czech mega swingers that nothing can compare to it. Enjoy the true reality of the Czech amateurs. It's a wild ride.

File Name : Czech beauties in mega group sex 1.wmv
    File Size : 469.8 MB
    Duration : 00:31:18

Download:
    AnzFile: Czech beauties in mega group sex 1.wmv - 469.8 MB
    TakeFile: Czech beauties in mega group sex 1.wmv - 469.80 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Okay guys, the great fidelity test of Czech girls and ladies has begun. What do I have in mind? Well, I got an idea (after all the experiences with Czech women of all kinds) to give all the boyfriends and husbands around a chance to test their partners. In principle, I'll try my best to convince them to have sex with me for money, with their man knowing about it all and agreeing with my plan. And she's not supposed to know anything, of course. I had no idea I'll get so many requests! Almost immediately after I let people know about my plan, a guy called me and wanted me to test his girl. We met in a pub and he gave me the name of the fitness club that his girflriend Monika goes to. I decided to wait until she leaves and when she walked through the door, my pants almost burst. Guys, I have to say it was a sight I don't get every day. An angel's face and a pair of gigantic natural boobs. When at last I gathered my strenghts and courage to have a word with her, I felt shivers like never before. It wasn't easy, but I managed to convince her on the way home. She agreed to cheat on her man for 50.000 Czech Crowns. The money was worth it, 'caue I've got no idea when I'll get a chance to fuck such a classy pussy again! I called her guy right after the act, and he certainly wasn't happy about the news. The fact that I screwed his girlfriend for money really got to him. So download fast, 'cause I bet Monika will cut my dick off real soon.

File Name : Fidelity testing - Monika.wmv
    File Size : 334.17 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:22:19

Download:
    AnzFile: Fidelity testing - Monika.wmv - 334.2 MB
    TakeFile: Fidelity testing - Monika.wmv - 334.17 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The wildest episode yet of the wildest megaswingers project in the world! Soon the mass of people fucking each other becomes an unstoppable force of nature. More than 80 amateurs from all around Czech Republic, with wet female orgasms as the main theme and focus of the evening. We've never had so many squirting women at a single event. It's simply unbelievable. This squirtfest has no equals!

File Name : Big world swingers 3.wmv
    File Size : 662.94 MB
    Duration : 00:29:29

Download:
    AnzFile: Big world swingers 3.wmv - 662.9 MB
    TakeFile: Big world swingers 3.wmv - 662.94 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch the greatest swingers action of all time. You will witness an unbelievable spectacle of dozens horny pairs enjoying raw and wild sex. dozens of beautiful women are waiting for you in autenthing and 100% natural videos. This is the biggest swingers action on the planet. You can find anything like this anywhere on the web, see for youselves!

File Name : Big tits everywhere 5.wmv
    File Size : 454.71 MB
    Duration : 00:30:18

Download:
    AnzFile: Big tits everywhere 5.wmv - 454.7 MB
    TakeFile: Big tits everywhere 5.wmv - 454.71 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a big party with the most beautiful Czech brunettes. This party has no competition in the world. More than a hundred brunettes came to this party! All the girls were in a good mood and really horny and wild. Enjoy fucking with brunettes in all holes in all positions and live with POV cameras. This is a party you will not see anywhere else.

File Name : 100 brunettes fuck for cash (2).wmv
    File Size : 650.27 MB
    Duration : 00:43:17

Download:
    AnzFile: 100 brunettes fuck for cash &_40;2&_41;.wmv - 650.3 MB
    TakeFile: 100 brunettes fuck for cash (2).wmv - 650.27 MB

Thread Information