Pro User

Oct 2016

The biggest amateur event of its kind in the world is called Czech mega swingers. At this event you can see the largest mass sex on the planet. The event takes place without pre-prepared script and it is attended by real amateurs. A real Czech mega swinger means mass sex, endless orgy and the incredible changing of partners. Enjoy this unique mega swinger, the largest amateur swingers' party in the world!

File Name : 60 people in one pile 3.wmv
    File Size : 560.73 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:37:20

Download:
    AnzFile: 60 people in one pile 3.wmv - 560.7 MB
    TakeFile: 60 people in one pile 3.wmv - 560.73 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

I took advantage of the considerable presence of beautiful ladies in the nearby shopping center and mobilized my camera. The first notch of today was a very nice lady who showed me her sweet pussy, but then sent me to . because I promised her that I leave the camera off. I could not cheat on you and steel the look at the wonderful pussy from you, so I turned it on! Ouch, what a bad language that was. I was rewarded by a pretty blonde lady whose eyes started to shine as she spotted the quick dough in my hand. She was just on her way back from gym, and she had her teenage daughter and husband waiting for her at home. She thought she'd earn her money easily and quickly, but it was a mistake. I fucked out both of her holes in the bushes behind the bus stop and she obviously enjoyed it eventually. We were just a bit distracted by curious passers-by and her husband, who was trying to call her at least 100 times on her cell phone. Could you understand that? Well, anyway enjoy this part and I hope you'll like it.

File Name : Anal lady.wmv
    File Size : 361.66 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:24:07

Download:
    AnzFile: Anal lady.wmv - 361.7 MB
    TakeFile: Anal lady.wmv - 361.66 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Attention! The largest amateur lesbian group sex on the planet Earth is just beginning. Dozens of beautiful and really horny Czech eighteens and mature women are waiting for you. This premiere night was in the sign of mass licking of pussies. You've never seen such a wild ladies party. Enjoy a hot ride on vibrators of various shapes and sizes. Unique Czech lesbian orgies are here for you.

File Name : The biggest lesbian orgy ever (1).wmv
    File Size : 489.86 MB
    Duration : 00:32:36

Download:
    AnzFile: The biggest lesbian orgy ever &_40;1&_41;.wmv - 489.9 MB
    TakeFile: The biggest lesbian orgy ever (1).wmv - 489.86 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Third time's the charm! We all know the saying, but I now have my reasons to deny it's truthfulness. As you surely know, I already managed to pull off the famous "False Casting" trick twice. I sincerely thought it would work that well once again. this time, the results were catastrophic. Only two girls responded to my adverts, not nearly enough to even justify warming up the camera. I had no other plan, but disappointing my hunter friends was not an option. Not even the gloomy weather and heavy rains could prevent me from another Catch. Despite my low spirits and unfavorable atmospheric conditions, I managed to approach a likeable young lady. To my surprise, she revealed herself to be a student of diplomacy. Intellectual chicks like that usually don't bother talking to me, but this one was more than forthcoming. She even let me talk her into registering with our agency, so I took her to a rented office, asked her politely to fill in some useless forms, took a photo or two and expected our encounter to end there. What a suprise! To be frank, I never thought smart girls like this one could ever be convinced to have sex for money, no matter the price. But the men who fear rejection never get the opportunities they dream of! I slapped a fat bundle of bills on the table, 50.000 Czech Crowns altogether, and eagerly awaited the results of my practical "smart chick versus a shitload of money" experiment. To keep an interesting (but ultimately clearcut) story short, it didn't take much convincing at all. An agreement on both sides was reached and I got a chance to fuck the brains out of a future ambassador of our proud little nation. She even allowed me to buttfuck her like an animal. I can certainly understand your disbelief, my fellow hunters. Well I can only say one thing: See for yourselves and wonder!

File Name : Diplomat with cum on her face.wmv
    File Size : 393.95 MB
    Duration : 00:26:15

Download:
    AnzFile: Diplomat with cum on her face.wmv - 394.0 MB
    TakeFile: Diplomat with cum on her face.wmv - 393.95 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beautiful Czech amateurs are getting wild on a mega party that you will not see anywhere else. Look at the sexual harassment of hot secretaries, who are willing to get fucked by the cameramen for money. You will not believe what is happening on this mega party in the rooms where the boys brought the girls. The party full of horny pussies has come to a peak and it will be a pretty wild ride.

File Name : Secretaries and Miss CR 2007 4.wmv
    File Size : 484.87 MB
    Duration : 00:32:18

Download:
    AnzFile: Secretaries and Miss CR 2007 4.wmv - 484.9 MB
    TakeFile: Secretaries and Miss CR 2007 4.wmv - 484.87 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi folks. My name is Libor, and I am a Moravian guy and from now on I will shoot instant dough. It's true. My predecessor, Martin didn't have enough patience, so he gave up. My intruduction to the camera was not very good. Three days I wandered around Prague with no result. Then it finally came. I met a pretty blonde in the park while jogging (I can't jog as I'm an asthmatic). This pretty blonde works as a store manager in Holesovice. I switched my persuading mode on and there it was. She showed me her tits, wet pussy and agreed to give me a fuck for 12 thousand. It was raining and while fucking I had noticed that over the fence we were watched by some homeless who was jerking his dick off. What a cultural experience that was. I cummed on her face and had a talk with the wanker, named Charles and I quickly ran away. Later in the tram I met, except for already known Charles the wanker, pretty and married lady. I invited myslef in her home for a coffee and cake. Although she was 50, she was really hot. I was persuading her for two hours but I had finally fucked her on the kitchen table for 10 thousand. Imagine the incredible nympho had wet orgasm and squirted the camera and me. Oh great. I have just never experienced anything like that. Quick money rules! Enjoy!

File Name : Cum on face and another squirting nympho.wmv
    File Size : 594.36 MB
    Duration : 00:39:35

Download:
    AnzFile: Cum on face and another squirting nympho.wmv - 594.4 MB
    TakeFile: Cum on face and another squirting nympho.wmv - 594.36 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

So this was pretty difficult shooting. I wanted to make some change for you and went hunting for mature women. However the experienced ladies are not tempted to have sex somewhere in the bushes, and moreover it was quite cold. It took me three days before I found at least one who was willing to think about it at least. A little bit shy but nice Mrs. Eva took me three hours of talking off the camera, but finally it was clockwork. I paid the hotel room which turned to be the right choice. I was shown everything and even made Eva to play a teacher andl finally persuaded her to pee in the sink. But nobody will believe me what happened this morning when I was about to leave after a busy evening - I persuaded the maid to shag me. I wonder how you will like this part.

File Name : Mature Eva and Martina the maid.wmv
    File Size : 904.64 MB
    Duration : 01:00:10

Download:
    AnzFile: Mature Eva and Martina the maid.wmv - 904.6 MB
    TakeFile: Mature Eva and Martina the maid.wmv - 904.64 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sabrina is beautiful and likes to play hard to get. Well, her boyfriend knows why she enjoys that kind of role-playing, and has some serious skill. He handles her little fetish with ease and makes her beg for more time and time again. You'll see her put on an amateur strip-tease show as well as getting fucked at a changeroom and in their car. This pair is a perfect example of why we look for these private videos. They're genuinely enjoying themselves and want to let as many people as possible join in on the fun. So go ahead!

File Name : Cumshots on natural tits.wmv
    File Size : 909.29 MB
    Duration : 00:34:44

Download:
    AnzFile: Cumshots on natural tits.wmv - 909.3 MB
    TakeFile: Cumshots on natural tits.wmv - 909.29 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Only the authentic Czech mega swingers party will allow you to see the biggest mass orgy on this planet. There's no bigger amateur event of this kind in the world! In this video you will witness group sex with no limitations and unbelievable amount of women squirting. Only real Czech amateurs can take part in this event and there is absolutely no script. In the true Czech mega swingers, there's the group sex, where everyone fucks everyone, there's the wildest orgy you will ever see, there's a sea of drinks flowing everywhere. Enjoy the biggest amateur swingers party in the world! We guarantee you great amusement, because there's no competition to what you have here.

File Name : Big world swingers 2.wmv
    File Size : 792.16 MB
    Duration : 00:35:13

Download:
    AnzFile: Big world swingers 2.wmv - 792.2 MB
    TakeFile: Big world swingers 2.wmv - 792.16 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

More than 50 pairs of beautiful Czech amateurs got together to indulge in the wildest and largest orgy ever. Most of them manage to share more than three partners during the evening and a few of the girls reveal that they're into some very kinky stuff. As always, we guarantee these are real amateurs doing whatever they want, without any script at all. This is reality!

File Name : Hairy and busty amateurs 1.wmv
    File Size : 953.26 MB
    Duration : 00:42:21

Download:
    AnzFile: Hairy and busty amateurs 1.wmv - 953.3 MB
    TakeFile: Hairy and busty amateurs 1.wmv - 953.26 MB

Thread Information