Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Wife for Sale Eliska

Czechav.com- Wife for Sale Eliska

Description:
    Well friends, it_s amazing how many offers I got There_s a lot of people willing to sell their wife or girlfriend for 50.000 Czech Crowns. I can just sit down and browse the hundreds of photos they send, picking only the most interesting and the most striking ones for my camera. In this episode, I traveled all the way to Decin. A guy named Martin sent me a heartwrenching request that he really needs the money. That wouldn_t convince me in itself, of course, but he sent me some photos of his girlfriend Eliska too and, well, that made his plea really appealing. But I never though my mission to the north of Czechia would turn out as interesting as it did. When I arrived, only a lonely Eliska opened the door. She was shocked to see me, because she thought her boyfriend called the whole thing off. What a disappointment But, determined not to leave with a full sack, I smoothly managed to get myself invited and commenced with coaxing Eliska into having some good olde fun with me nonetheless. A told her I_ll give her the money and act like I didn_t know her boyfriend wants to cancel our arrangement. That would mean she gets the money, but her boyfriend will think his girl remains untouched. I was pleasantly surprised when she agreed and I had one of the greatest fucks of my life. Her gorgeous pussy made the whole experience more than worth it. But after she gulped down the last drops of my lovejuice and I waved her bye-bye, we met Martin in the door. He was in a hurry to get home soon, wanting to tell me the transaction won_t happen I played my part, acting like nothing_s happened, and left. It was a little tense, but me and Eliska managed to get out of a sticky situation for the time being. This was one wild ride, see for yourselves
    Model:
    Czech Streets 46
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-wife-for-sale-eliska-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 450.3 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:19:50
    Video : WMV2, 2 909 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tez

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 120 cocks for 2 busty girls

Czechav.com- 120 cocks for 2 busty girls

Description:
    A record-breaking number of participants (120) and two wonderful young girls, Kamila and Darina, moved the worlds biggest amateur gangbang one level higher. It was just unbelievable, semen was running everywhere, girls were fucked in all possible ways and the crowds of horny men were worse than during the close-out sales in a mall. Wed like to thank to Kamila, Darina and all guys who came for great experience. It was really wicked. But we wont stop, well always try to make it a bit better.
    Model:
    Czech Gang Bang 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-gang-bang-120-cocks-for-2-busty-girls-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 1101.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:42:54
    Video : WMV2, 3 308 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Exclusive blonde loves anal

Czechav.com- Exclusive blonde loves anal

Description:
    If you like luscious Czech blondes, this is the video for you Another great look into the private life of a young horny Czech pair. And this time, they_ll show you a wide assortment of toys and tools the like to use, in wild and genuine action. The high point of this video is a sweet long scene in the bathroom, where both our amateur actors almost faint with exctasy. The good news is they manage to recover fast and what follows is another amazing scene, this time a long and thorough ass pounding. Don_t miss this wonderful addition to our ongoing series of amateur videos and expect even more very soon
    Model:
    Czech Amateurs 17
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-amateurs-exclusive-blonde-loves-anal-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 558.56 MB
    Duration : 00:25:14
    Video : WMV2, 2 834 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Amateur group orgy 2

Czechav.com- Amateur group orgy 2

Description:
    As the evening progressed, our cameraman found a room full of happy young pairs, switching partners in a sweet loop of intense satisfaction. He immediately used this unique opportunity to get them all fucked up and joined the action himself. The concentration of beautiful young amateurs in this one bed is almost unbearable. Go ahead and enjoy the hell out of this video but save your energy - keep in mind that more fine amateurs are on their way
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 13 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-amateur-group-orgy-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 545.98 MB
    Duration : 00:23:23
    Video : WMV2, 2 998 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Squirting grad girl

Czechav.com- Squirting grad girl

Description:
    Just recently some guy in pub told me the university students often work as hookers in night clubs, because their expenses for university life are too high. Well, I guess they like money very much the same way like all women do. It seemed like a good opportunity for my business so I set off towards one of Prague universities and started offering handfuls of banknotes to future engineers to show me tits or at least underwear. Amongst all those gorgeous young chicks I found stunningly beautiful pussycat called Veronika. She was hurrying home because she wanted to study. However, she was in some fiscal troubles so I managed to talk her into fucking. I took her into an underground garage and there I shagged her. Anyway, I would never expect what happened after Veronika came. Just imagine the wettest and wildest squirt you can-and since she didnt fuck for a long time, she squirted all over me. Then she peed on the floor and left to study. A must-watch, guys
    Model:
    Czech Streets 52
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-squirting-grad-girl-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 516.42 MB
    Duration : 00:22:21
    Video : WMV2, 2 964 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- The real Czech Kamasutra

Czechav.com- The real Czech Kamasutra

Description:
    Today, youll learn a bit more about Czech cuisine. This lovely young couple has two big passions, food and sex. They cook, they fuck, they cook again and they fuck again. Their appetite is endless and yours will be fed too. You will enjoy seeing them on their couch, in the shower, in their living room and of course, in the kitchen. With such a lovely busty brunette cook, its impossible to resist and after eating her delicious meals, you just want to eat her. And whats cooks most favorite meal? Well, I guess you wont be surprised to find out it is semen. And shes getting a lot of that. Another video taking you inside Czech homes, with real Czech couples revealing all of their privacy to you.
    Model:
    Czech Amateurs 9
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-amateurs-the-real-czech-kamasutra-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 490 MB
    Duration : 00:21:50
    Video : WMV2, 2 875 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- The kinkiest gangbang ever

Czechav.com- The kinkiest gangbang ever

Description:
    A new locality and wonderful weather made it possible to film in the open air. However, we didnt have a clue what it would do with participants and out star, Zuzana. We really didnt expect this to happen. The whole party turned into a crazy fucking orgy Thats the reason why this one is the kinkiest of all parties. You will see everything you can possibly imagine, deep throat, swallowing of gallons of semen, anal, threesome, squirting of breast milk, multiple orgasm of the main star and many other delicacies. Wed like to warn you this is nothing for people with romantic soul who believe in gentle love. This is hardcore stuff for people who can appreciate good fuck.
    Model:
    Czech Gang Bang 5
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-gang-bang-the-kinkiest-gangbang-ever-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 1357.67 MB
    Duration : 00:43:01
    Video : WMV2, 4 099 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 100 guys and 1 amateur

Czechav.com- 100 guys and 1 amateur

Description:
    At our first gang bang event, anyone could come and cover this beautiful Czech girl with cum. More than 100 guys arrived and unleashed a bareback storm of ass and pussy-ripping action She had a dick in her mouth the whole time, swallowing it all like a good girl. In the end, the guys started fisting her too. Her only respite were two short smoking breaks, but then it was back into the mass of dicks This is a great start to a great project, gentlemen. Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Gang Bang 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-gang-bang-100-guys-and-1-amateur-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 811.45 MB
    Duration : 00:35:44
    Video : WMV2, 2 912 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Wife for Sale Katka

Czechav.com- Wife for Sale Katka

Description:
    It was only a few days ago when I have announced the conditions of Wife for sale and I really didnt expect your replies to be so fast. The first people to contact me werent a married couple but an 18-years-old guy and his girlfriend. They live in a village and theyre not doing exactly great. They cannot find a job and theyre starting to get in red numbers. This unfortunate situation has led the guy to decision to contact me and offer me his wonderful young girlfriend for 50,000 CZK. I just couldnt refuse offer like this, so I grabbed my camera and set off. We solved it all quickly. The only problem was the condition hed be there watching me fuck his girl. In the end he agreed, however he couldnt stand it and when I penetrated her for the first time, he had to go out to get some fresh air. I guess this is for callous individuals only, but you can judge it for yourself. However, Ive got the first hit and Im calling on you married and not married couples with fiscal issues and debts, let me know and youll get 50,000 CZ straight forward. No interest, no pay-back, nothing like that.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 45
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-wife-for-sale-katka-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 334.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:54
    Video : VC-1, 3 072 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Beauty with a huge hole

Czechav.com- Beauty with a huge hole

Description:
    This Czech pair knows how to have fun - with a camera and some kinky toys, from dildos and vibrators to whips and a speculum. She_s a wonderful young thing with perfect titties and a firm hard butt. Her boyfriend Honza sure didn_t spare any opportunity to make her feel appreciated You_ll see them go wild in a restaurant, at home, in their car and inside a dressing room at a local mall. They even decided to show us a wonderful anal scene. In combination with this young lady_s perfect slim body, it_s a treat to watch the ongoing poundings and punishments You_ll also see her take a bath, use the toilet and try on some new sexy underwear. This is a unique opportunity to look into the private lives of amateurs. Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Amateurs 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-amateurs-beauty-with-a-huge-hole-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 758.56 MB
    Duration : 00:33:00
    Video : WMV2, 2 949 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: