Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Two eighteen years olds

Czechav.com- Two eighteen years olds

Description:
    Beautiful weather, pocket full of dough, the camera on full alert and Stromovka full of beautiful girls. Just the perfect combination for enjoying an extremely successful day and you can bet this one really was successful. The first to appear on my camera montior was a beautiful eighteen years old student with amazing tits. I couldn_t let the natural wonder slip through my fingers so I invited her for a beverage and started to persuade. It was hell of a work, but I finally really enjoyed the wonderful tits. Although she was not willing to fuck she really knew how to give a blowjob, so I cummed on her pants and T-shirt pretty soon. This was a perfect beginning and with a plenty of time to waste I took a short break and then went hunting again. Patience handed me over a very pretty long haired chick, who relaxed over the crossword. A proper package of quick dough worked perfectly again and in a little while I had a chance to enjoy wonderfully wet pussy of that eighteen years old girl. She was really beautiful, and she obviously took pleasure in riding my dick. I cummed her mouth full and had to say goodbye to her. It was just a perfect day. Watch and enjoy.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 24
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-two-eighteen-years-olds-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 491.14 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:32:43
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tez

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 60 people in one pile 4

Czechav.com- 60 people in one pile 4

Description:
    Such a journey you never experienced before This is a huge amateur mega swinger, which will culminate in a huge group sex of all participants in one room. You can expect an exclusive show full of the nicest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. Only the Czech mega swinger brings amateur group sex without barriers and without a script. You will have great fun because this party does not have any competition.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 3 part 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-60-people-in-one-pile-4-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 656.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:43:42
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 60 people in one pile 3

Czechav.com- 60 people in one pile 3

Description:
    The biggest amateur event of its kind in the world is called Czech mega swingers. At this event you can see the largest mass sex on the planet. The event takes place without pre-prepared script and it is attended by real amateurs. A real Czech mega swinger means mass sex, endless orgy and the incredible changing of partners. Enjoy this unique mega swinger, the largest amateur swingers_ party in the world
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 3 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-60-people-in-one-pile-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 560.73 MB
    Duration : 00:37:20

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Pussy eating mega group fuck (2)

Czechav.com- Pussy eating mega group fuck (2)

Description:
    The hottest lesbian group sex on Earth with dozens of horny amateur Czechs continues. In this video, you will see an incredible orgy of women who are led by two beautiful eighteen years old queens of the evening. Horny girls raged until morning, so stay tuned. You can expect the mass licking of beautiful Czech girls and a big surprise at the end. Have fun
    Model:
    Czech Lesbians 2 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-lesbians-pussy-eating-mega-group-fuck-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 686.91 MB
    Duration : 00:45:43

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Czech beauties in mega group sex 3

Czechav.com- Czech beauties in mega group sex 3

Description:
    Watch the largest swingers_ party in the world You can expect mass fucking of dozens amateur couples and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women in a totally authentic mega swingers. The original Czech mega swinger is an amateur group sex without barriers and without a script, which you can_t experience anywhere else. Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 5 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-czech-beauties-in-mega-group-sex-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 454.22 MB
    Duration : 00:30:16

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Beautiful and expensive

Czechav.com- Beautiful and expensive

Description:
    I love summer because it is full of beautiful girls dressed economically. Only a fool would sit at home, so I grabbed the camera and went out, direction of the pool. Again, I turned into the role of agent of a modeling agency and plunged into action. But then an absolutely incredible thing happened. When I was in the middle of persuading one girl, the girl named Lucka, who I had recorded on New Year_s Eve. You sure remember this beautiful blonde, because she did not want to fuck on camera. She was really mad at me because that video completely ruined her life. I took her for coffee in order to calm her down, but it was no fun, because the girl really was in serious trouble. I got an idea of helping her with a proper package instant dough for a fuck. The nasty chick asked for one hundred thousand, but she had no idea that I will give her. I called my buddy and swiftly got the money, because that beautiful pussy was really worth for it. What do you think?
    Model:
    Czech Streets 28
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-beautiful-and-expensive-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 516.51 MB
    Duration : 00:34:24

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Sex in a limo

Czechav.com- Sex in a limo

Description:
    So I_ve come to an idea of introducing my friend to you. I_ve chosen Marek, because he_s a limo driver and as such, he had a great idea of driving this supercar to Kladno. Everything was ready, the limo-bar was full and my pocket was full of quick money. So we just parked the limo right on the square and the result came right away. A nice girl named Jitka needed some courage first and she earned some money for her journey to England by sucking my cock. After moving to the local supermarket the shiny luxury of the limo attracted a shy student named Jana. After a few minutes she started to shine like the sun and, despite her shyness, she fucked like a devil. I would like to dedicate this part to Mara, because the poor boy had just to watch me enjoying that. It was a wonderful idea to go to Kladno, Mara, thanks
    Model:
    Czech Streets 10
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-sex-in-a-limo-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 853.94 MB
    Duration : 00:56:49

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 4

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 4

Description:
    Dozens of group fucking amateurs and beautiful and really horny Czech pussies await you in this amazing video. Watch this great event that has no equal in the world. Incredible things are happening there. You will be shocked
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 7 part 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-mass-pleasure-and-pain-4-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 491.27 MB
    Duration : 00:32:43

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Men not allowed (2)

Czechav.com- Men not allowed (2)

Description:
    Only our genuine Czech lesbians mega party brings you an incredible mass orgy with dozens of beautiful Czech women and girls. You_ll see a lot of wet, horny pussies, torrents of loud orgasms and the main star of the evening, a nice mature blonde who licked almost all the girls. You have never seen things like the ones Czech amateurs can do. Come and enjoy the largest lesbian orgy in the world.
    Model:
    Czech Lesbians 3 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-lesbians-men-not-allowed-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 736.82 MB
    Duration : 00:49:00

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Lucie

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Lucie

Description:
    Here we are with the fourth test of the faithfulness and in it, another customer, again a boy called Petr. I met him on a swimming pool where his gorgeous dark-haired girlfriend Lucy was sunbathing. He is with her for more than five years. This fool got into his head that he will test whether this is the girl to stay with all his life. Since Lucy was extremely beautiful, I broke all the rules and tried to talk her into infidelity immediately on the swimming pool. But I had no success Lucka gave me absolutely no chance. I did not want to disappoint you and to give up after the first unlucky attempt, so I waited for her for more than two hours on front of the swimming pool. Petr agreed to get lost to give me some space and I could invite her for a cup of coffee. I spent all afternoon trying to persuade her and in the end I found her weak spot. She really wanted to go with Petr for a holiday to Greece and in the end she agreed to get fucked for 40,000 CZK. This gorgeous busty goddess earned the easy money directly on a housing development where she is living. And I have to say, my friends, it was just unbelievable. Wow, my knees are still shaking when I think of her luxurious pussy. I guess Petr is shaking all over, not only his knees. I feel really sorry for that gullible guy. Well, what could I do? He got exactly what he had asked for Anyway, I really want to thank you all for writing me and sending me your girlfriends and wives for testing. I get over 100 e-mail a day and I just cannot manage that all, but I guess thats obvious.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 41
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-fidelity-testing-lucie-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 428.73 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:19:02
    Video : VC-1, 3 072 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: