Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 4

Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 4

Description:
    A Czech mega swinger, which has been overtaken by the historical record of mass fucking, you will love that. In this amazing video is more than a hundred amateurs fucking and pissing right in the corridors. Have a great time trying this unrivalled mega swingers party. Guaranteed
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 6 part 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-100-amateurs-fucking-together-4-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 539.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:35:55
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    https://tez

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Beauty from the pool

Czechav.com- Beauty from the pool

Description:
    As you may already know, my name is Lada and I_ll shoot quick money series for you. On my first mission I took advantage of the beautiful summer weather and I occupied the east corner of the swimming pool in Wild Sarka. With the brand new camera I was waiting for beautiful girls to show me their beautiful bodies. A pretty brunette even pulled up her t-shirt and if I weren_t stupid it could even be for free. The main reward for my efforts and patience was a beautiful twenty-year blonde. She was difficult to induce, but eventually my hard cock and of course quite a bunch of money had the last word. I like sex a bit harder, so I believe it will be a refreshing change for you. Judge for yourself.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 14
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-beauty-from-the-pool-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 393.81 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:26:15
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Mature Eva and Martina the maid

Czechav.com- Mature Eva and Martina the maid

Description:
    So this was pretty difficult shooting. I wanted to make some change for you and went hunting for mature women. However the experienced ladies are not tempted to have sex somewhere in the bushes, and moreover it was quite cold. It took me three days before I found at least one who was willing to think about it at least. A little bit shy but nice Mrs. Eva took me three hours of talking off the camera, but finally it was clockwork. I paid the hotel room which turned to be the right choice. I was shown everything and even made Eva to play a teacher andl finally persuaded her to pee in the sink. But nobody will believe me what happened this morning when I was about to leave after a busy evening - I persuaded the maid to shag me. I wonder how you will like this part.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 7
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-mature-eva-and-martina-the-maid-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 904.64 MB
    Duration : 01:00:10

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Kristyna

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Kristyna

Description:
    It_s getting really hard to keep up and test all those girflriends, fiancees and wives. I really don_t have enough time to react to the hundreds of e-mails I_m getting. But, believe me, I_m trying my best To meet with the next suicidal maniac who decided to probe the foundations of his long-term relationship, I had to travel all the way to Kamencove Lake near Chomutov. This guy named Jirka was having a great time with his girl Kristyna - a camping holiday in a cosy tent near the lake. until he decided to spice things up with a fidelity test. We agreed on the plan, Jirka left and I went to see Kristyna in their tent. She sure was a looker A beautiful girl with big cute eyes.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 42
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-fidelity-testing-kristyna-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 458.07 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:20:22
    Video : VC-1, 3 072 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (2)

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (2)

Description:
    This is a big party with the most beautiful Czech brunettes. This party has no competition in the world. More than a hundred brunettes came to this party All the girls were in a good mood and really horny and wild. Enjoy fucking with brunettes in all holes in all positions and live with POV cameras. This is a party you will not see anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 5 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-100-brunettes-fuck-for-cash-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 650.27 MB
    Duration : 00:43:17

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- The best group fuck in town 6

Czechav.com- The best group fuck in town 6

Description:
    A fantastic Czech mega swinger is an exclusive showcase of the finest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. Dozens of amateurs fucking you will see in this excellent video. This is an unique and authentic swinger full of beautiful Czech girls and mature women. Nothing likes that you_ve never seen before. Guaranteed Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 4 part 6
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-the-best-group-fuck-in-town-6-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 468.63 MB
    Duration : 00:31:13

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Party with the blondes (3)

Czechav.com- Party with the blondes (3)

Description:
    A large party with nice blondes is coming into the final. Blonde girls will really do anything for money, so stay tuned. On this mega party, the majority of those Czech girls have been fucked for money from the guys with a camera. Well, really wild blondes can do a good spin. This is the reality you will not see anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 4 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-party-with-the-blondes-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 507.57 MB
    Duration : 00:33:48

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- The mature teacher Jana

Czechav.com- The mature teacher Jana

Description:
    I received an email from you, that I still hunt only young girls and seem to forget about the nice ladies. So I decided that this time I will focus exclusively on mature women. It was no fun, because they were not an easy pray so I had to be hunting for two long days.I have chosen for you the most interesting thing I managed to shoot. Finally, I found an incredible piece. As a sweet reward for my efforts there came a busty teacher who invited me to her house for coffee and then told me that she sometimes fucks students from her class. She obviously didn_t want to tell me at what school she teaches. You sure understand that the teacher who likes young bunnies, would probably loose her chances for job anywhere. What should I tell you, I have never seen such a horny woman. I had to pay 20.000 cash, but it was worth it. Fucking with younger boys turns her obviously on.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 25
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-the-mature-teacher-jana-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 343.96 MB
    Duration : 00:22:58

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Cum on face and another squirting nympho

Czechav.com- Cum on face and another squirting nympho

Description:
    Hi folks. My name is Libor, and I am a Moravian guy and from now on I will shoot instant dough. It_s true. My predecessor, Martin didn_t have enough patience, so he gave up. My intruduction to the camera was not very good. Three days I wandered around Prague with no result. Then it finally came. I met a pretty blonde in the park while jogging (I can_t jog as I_m an asthmatic). This pretty blonde works as a store manager in Holesovice. I switched my persuading mode on and there it was. She showed me her tits, wet pussy and agreed to give me a fuck for 12 thousand. It was raining and while fucking I had noticed that over the fence we were watched by some homeless who was jerking his dick off. What a cultural experience that was. I cummed on her face and had a talk with the wanker, named Charles and I quickly ran away. Later in the tram I met, except for already known Charles the wanker, pretty and married lady. I invited myslef in her home for a coffee and cake. Although she was 50, she was really hot. I was persuading her for two hours but I had finally fucked her on the kitchen table for 10 thousand. Imagine the incredible nympho had wet orgasm and squirted the camera and me. Oh great. I have just never experienced anything like that. Quick money rules Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Streets 30
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-cum-on-face-and-another-squirting-nympho-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 594.36 MB
    Duration : 00:39:35

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- In the beginning was the Czech Megaswingers 1

Czechav.com- In the beginning was the Czech Megaswingers 1

Description:
    Check out the largest swingers_ party in the world It_s totally authentic mega swingers full of dozens of mass amateur couples fucking and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women. In this fantastic video you will see more than 50 Czech amateurs in action. Look forward to a really sharp group sex, which you will not see anywhere in the universe. Sex, party and constant changing of partners, this is the real Czech mega swingers. Something likes that, you_ve never seen before. Guaranteed
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 1 part 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-in-the-beginning-was-the-czech-megaswingers-1-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 283.04 MB
    Duration : 00:18:53

Download VIDEO:

Thread Information