Pro User

Oct 2016

Let me reveal you a great trick, how to ball a nice girl. I walked around the streets pretending to be an agent of modeling agency seeking new talent. But the girls didn't even have to go for the casting, because I took some shots with my phone directly on the sidewalk. This new technique of fishing brought me abeautiful girl who works as a vice-president of one company. Because she was just heading for lunch, I invited her to a restaurant and I talked her into something for a really long time. Even if she did not agree to have sex with me, she agreed to show me her wonderful vreasts and pussy at the toilet. She hurried back to the office, but she gave me her phone and I don't give up so easily. I ran to the station because it started to rain. There I saw a pretty girl with huge breasts. It found out she was from Slovakia and had just arrived in Prague. My trick with modeling worked on 100%, and even if she was very shy, she showed me something of her huge tits for 1 000. When I added 10,000 CZK in the pot, she lost her inhibitions and I managed to fuck her in a nearby park. It turned to be a dramatic event, because we are constantly being disturbed by passers-by, but finally everything went well. You sure will enjoy this film. Have fun.

File Name : Linda_and_her_huge_natural_tits.wmv
    File Size : 478.83 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:31:54

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Linda_and_her_huge_natural_tits.wmv - 478.8 MB
    TakeFile: Linda_and_her_huge_natural_tits.wmv - 478.83 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a true Czech mega party where you have a unique opportunity to see the real models and beautiful amateur babes from the Czech Republic, all of them willing to do anything for money. In this video, you will see a beautiful brunette who has no limits. Everything is absolutely authentic. You have never seen anything like this before.

File Name : 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(4).wmv
    File Size : 463.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:53

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_&_40;4&_41;.wm v - 463.9 MB
    TakeFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(4).wmv - 463.90 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch the greatest swingers action of all time. You will witness an unbelievable spectacle of dozens horny pairs enjoying raw and wild sex. dozens of beautiful women are waiting for you in autenthing and 100% natural videos. This is the biggest swingers action on the planet. You can find anything like this anywhere on the web, see for youselves!

File Name : Big_tits_everywhere_5.wmv
    File Size : 454.71 MB
    Duration : 00:30:18

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Big_tits_everywhere_5.wmv - 454.7 MB
    TakeFile: Big_tits_everywhere_5.wmv - 454.71 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

No holes barred screwing, wild emotions let loose. Only in this exemplary fresh episode of the original Czech Megaswingers. Watch this fantastic video full of wet Czech amateur pussies, unbelievably insatiable mature women, everybody fucking everybody in all holes available and lots and lots of other sweet perversions. This party has no equals. We quarantee you're going to have a great time.

File Name : The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_5.wmv
    File Size : 647.6 MB
    Duration : 00:43:06

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_5.wmv - 647.6 MB
    TakeFile: The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_5.wmv - 647.60 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a big party with the most beautiful Czech brunettes. This party has no competition in the world. More than a hundred brunettes came to this party! All the girls were in a good mood and really horny and wild. Enjoy fucking with brunettes in all holes in all positions and live with POV cameras. This is a party you will not see anywhere else.

File Name : 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(2).wmv
    File Size : 650.27 MB
    Duration : 00:43:17

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_&_40;2&_41;.wm v - 650.3 MB
    TakeFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(2).wmv - 650.27 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

You know me, always trying different tricks to catch the beautiful girls and ladies. After recent problems in last episode, I got a perfect idea. I came up with an ad that looking for new faces to fashion, I publish it and waited for who was caught in the net. I rent friend's office, where I was to walk any adepts. Enrolled a total of ten young girls, and some of them, of course, the prettiest, I made for you. One of them was literally own beautiful. Her name was Marketa and she was eighteen. I did an interview with her, shot casting photos, and she was about to leave, I went on the offensive. Without the package, I blurted out at her that she will be supermodel and I pay her 30.000,-CZK, if she fuck with me. Quarter of an hour she was thinking about it and finally agreed. I admit that I was out of it completely out, but I did not stop the tuck up her beautiful, close pussy. Guys, it was unreal. Look at it yourself, but to me, it's the prettiest girl in the concrete history of Czech Streets. What do you think?

File Name : The_most_beautiful_18_y-o_in_the_world.wmv
    File Size : 355.84 MB
    Duration : 00:23:45

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_most_beautiful_18_y-o_in_the_world.wmv - 355.8 MB
    TakeFile: The_most_beautiful_18_y-o_in_the_world.wmv - 355.84 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The centre of everything in this country is the Wenceslas Square. I couldn't miss the opportunity to go there with my camera and my new objective - nice chicks from the offices there. One of my catch with the highest footing was for sure a woman named Zuzana, vice-president from one consulting company. Busty Petra, a beautiful dark-haired assistant, took pleasure in posing on camera and apparently was wearing nothing underneath the elastic dress. However, the most exciting for me was a girl named Lenka, an interpretor and dealer of Brazilian bikini. She was amazing, natural and she even taugh me some Portuguese, showed me how to dance samba, showed me her wonderful breasts right in the middle of the busy square, and even touched my dick under my pants. In the evening I spottes a beautiful and a very young girl from Slovakia named Martina. She was very shy and innocent but I managed to convince her to pose naked in front of the camera. During persuading her I found out an incredible thing that she still was a virgin! You will not believe it, but I was her first boy. I became her teacher of sex! It was an unforgettable experience and I'm happy that I can share it with you. Now I wonder, that I actually do not know if she was eighteen already.

File Name : Martina_the_Virgin.wmv
    File Size : 525.3 MB
    Duration : 00:35:01

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Martina_the_Virgin.wmv - 525.3 MB
    TakeFile: Martina_the_Virgin.wmv - 525.30 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Students can always make a decent party and for extra money, they are able to do anything. This mega party is full of really horny Czech students. This party was pretty wild from the beginning, you will see a lot of fucking, blowjobs and other stuff done for money, which can be only seen here. Come and enjoy the authentic party, a mind-blowing event you will not see anywhere else. Have fun!

File Name : Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_(2).w mv
    File Size : 609.3 MB
    Duration : 00:40:32

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_& _40;2&_41;.wmv - 609.3 MB
    TakeFile: Beautiful_students_will_do_anything_for_cash_(2).w mv - 609.30 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beautiful weather, pocket full of dough, the camera on full alert and Stromovka full of beautiful girls. Just the perfect combination for enjoying an extremely successful day and you can bet this one really was successful. The first to appear on my camera montior was a beautiful eighteen years old student with amazing tits. I couldn't let the natural wonder slip through my fingers so I invited her for a beverage and started to persuade. It was hell of a work, but I finally really enjoyed the wonderful tits. Although she was not willing to fuck she really knew how to give a blowjob, so I cummed on her pants and T-shirt pretty soon. This was a perfect beginning and with a plenty of time to waste I took a short break and then went hunting again. Patience handed me over a very pretty long haired chick, who relaxed over the crossword. A proper package of quick dough worked perfectly again and in a little while I had a chance to enjoy wonderfully wet pussy of that eighteen years old girl. She was really beautiful, and she obviously took pleasure in riding my dick. I cummed her mouth full and had to say goodbye to her. It was just a perfect day. Watch and enjoy.

File Name : Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv
    File Size : 491.14 MB
    Duration : 00:32:43

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv - 491.1 MB
    TakeFile: Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv - 491.14 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a genuine lesbian mega party, full of beautiful horny Czech girls and women. And the orgy continues! It's just incredible. Sometimes even we can't believe we managed to bring these wonderful girls together under one roof and let them have so much wild fun. We found all kinds of amateur goodness: slim, busty, redheads, brunettes and blondes. they fuck each other so hard it's almost dangerous to watch! In this episode, one particular scene is guaranteed to be worth your time. Four horny women get to please a young blonde at once, pleasing her in all ways imaginable and surely making her remember this party for the rest of her life! This is what we call exclusive content! Enjoy!

File Name : The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_(2).wmv
    File Size : 411.8 MB
    Duration : 00:27:27

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_&_40;2&_41;. wmv - 411.8 MB
    TakeFile: The_biggest_lesbian_orgy_ever_(2).wmv - 411.80 MB

Thread Information