Pro User

Oct 2016

A Czech mega swinger, which has been overtaken by the historical record of mass fucking, you will very like it. In this amazing video is waiting for you more than a hundred amateurs fucking and perversity like pissing right in the corridor passing between the participants. In pursuit of this unparalleled mega swinger you will have great fun. Guaranteed!

File Name : 100_amateurs_fucking_together_4.wmv
    File Size : 539.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:35:55

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: 100_amateurs_fucking_together_4.wmv - 539.5 MB
    TakeFile: 100_amateurs_fucking_together_4.wmv - 539.51 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really think I've overdone myself. After publishing the video with Monika, the first chick I fucked in the course of my ongoing fidelity test of Czech women, a storm of e-mails rushed in. Every day I get hundreds of requests to test out your girflriends and wives. Thank you so much! I certainly didn't expect that much interest. And although I can't really take care of all of the requests, you bet I'll do my best and I'll publish the best videos - like this one, with twenty-year old Veronika. This beautiful and smart investment consultant, "invited" by her boyfriend Jirka, was supposed to be nothing less than unconquerable. The naive fool thought that the love of his life won't even show me her boobs, not to mention anything even juicier. Sorry for pointing it out, but the poor guy is absolutely off the mark. Because that little intellectual of his let me fuck her hard for 100.000 Czech Crowns, right under a busy tram station. Gentlemen, what a ride! My knees still haven't recovered yet. The bad news is that Jirka didn't want to believe me over the phone. And when we met at last, he even assaulted me physically. So I just want him to know: "Hey Jirka, I get how you feel. But it's not my fault that your girl is a fucking whore!"

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv
    File Size : 465.31 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:20:42

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv - 465.3 MB
    TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv - 465.31 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

You are watching the largest swingers' party in the world! An incredible Czech mega swinger event which has no pre-prepared script and it is filled with real amateurs of all ages. Gem of this original Czech mega swinger is the proper mass fuck of all participants in one room. Unique mega swingers, this is the live reality. Enjoy this fantastic video!

File Name : The_best_group_fuck_in_town_2.wmv
    File Size : 498.92 MB
    Duration : 00:33:13

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_2.wmv - 498.9 MB
    TakeFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_2.wmv - 498.92 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Third time's the charm! We all know the saying, but I now have my reasons to deny it's truthfulness. As you surely know, I already managed to pull off the famous "False Casting" trick twice. I sincerely thought it would work that well once again. this time, the results were catastrophic. Only two girls responded to my adverts, not nearly enough to even justify warming up the camera. I had no other plan, but disappointing my hunter friends was not an option. Not even the gloomy weather and heavy rains could prevent me from another Catch. Despite my low spirits and unfavorable atmospheric conditions, I managed to approach a likeable young lady. To my surprise, she revealed herself to be a student of diplomacy. Intellectual chicks like that usually don't bother talking to me, but this one was more than forthcoming. She even let me talk her into registering with our agency, so I took her to a rented office, asked her politely to fill in some useless forms, took a photo or two and expected our encounter to end there. What a suprise! To be frank, I never thought smart girls like this one could ever be convinced to have sex for money, no matter the price. But the men who fear rejection never get the opportunities they dream of! I slapped a fat bundle of bills on the table, 50.000 Czech Crowns altogether, and eagerly awaited the results of my practical "smart chick versus a shitload of money" experiment. To keep an interesting (but ultimately clearcut) story short, it didn't take much convincing at all. An agreement on both sides was reached and I got a chance to fuck the brains out of a future ambassador of our proud little nation. She even allowed me to buttfuck her like an animal. I can certainly understand your disbelief, my fellow hunters. Well I can only say one thing: See for yourselves and wonder!

File Name : Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv
    File Size : 393.95 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:26:15

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv - 394.0 MB
    TakeFile: Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv - 393.95 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

See the original Czech mega swinger, which has no pre-prepared script and is full of real amateurs of all ages. You can expect excellent full video mass sex without inhibitions. Enjoy another Czech swinger, amateur swingers' biggest party in the world! This party is has no competition. We guarantee that you will have fun.

File Name : 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv
    File Size : 510.38 MB
    Duration : 00:33:59

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv - 510.4 MB
    TakeFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv - 510.38 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's getting really hard to keep up and test all those girflriends, fiancées and wives. I really don't have enough time to react to the hundreds of e-mails I'm getting. But, believe me, I'm trying my best! To meet with the next suicidal maniac who decided to probe the foundations of his long-term relationship, I had to travel all the way to Kamencove Lake near Chomutov. This guy named Jirka was having a great time with his girl Kristyna - a camping holiday in a cosy tent near the lake. until he decided to spice things up with a fidelity test. We agreed on the plan, Jirka left and I went to see Kristyna in their tent. She sure was a looker! A beautiful girl with big cute eyes.

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Kristyna.wmv
    File Size : 458.07 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:20:22

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Kristyna.wmv - 458.1 MB
    TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Kristyna.wmv - 458.07 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Czech mega swinger is an exclusive show of the nicest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. In this amazing video you will see more than 60 Czech amateurs in action. Everything is absolutely authentic. Look forward to a really wild group sex, which you will not see anywhere else in the world. We guarantee you that something likes this you've never seen before.

File Name : 60_people_in_one_pile_1.wmv
    File Size : 493.84 MB
    Duration : 00:32:53

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_1.wmv - 493.8 MB
    TakeFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_1.wmv - 493.84 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is an exclusive show full of the nicest amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. So this is exactly another great Czech mega swinger. This event where you can see the largest mass sex on the planet, without pre-prepared script and it is attended by real amateurs. Look forward to a really sharp group sex which you can't see anywhere else. Enjoy this extremely rare video full of Czech mass fucking amateur couples of all ages.

File Name : The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv
    File Size : 483.14 MB
    Duration : 00:32:11

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv - 483.1 MB
    TakeFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv - 483.14 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

It starts great Czech Christmas swingers' party. Look forward to a really wild group sex, which you will not see anywhere in the universe. The exclusive show full of the most beautiful amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic and this is exactly the Czech mega swingers, the largest amateur group sex of all time. Something likes that, you've never seen before. Guaranteed!

File Name : Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_1.wmv
    File Size : 541.5 MB
    Duration : 00:36:04

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_1.wmv - 541.5 MB
    TakeFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_1.wmv - 541.50 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

On this site, you will find the largest concentration of horny lesbians on the planet. Beautiful Czech girls hungrily lick pussies. Each time there meet dozens and unleash the incredible lesbian group sex which you can't experience anywhere else. Look at the wild, all-female orgy with exclusive Czech girls. There's no man within a radius of 3 km.

File Name : Pussy_eating_mega_group_fuck_(1).wmv
    File Size : 528.78 MB
    Duration : 00:35:13

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Pussy_eating_mega_group_fuck_&_40;1&_41;.w mv - 528.8 MB
    TakeFile: Pussy_eating_mega_group_fuck_(1).wmv - 528.78 MB

Thread Information