Pro User

Oct 2016

Operation Fidelity Test is under way, gentlemen! And the offers I'm getting are starting to be really interesting. Just consider this situation: A married couple from Prague, 40 year old Standa and his cute 26 year old wife Katerina, invited me to have sex with her for his viewing pleasure. Well, standa sure is a crafty little perverted businessman, because he still wanted the 50 thousand Crowns I offered in the initial agreement! And when I saw Katerina, I just knew I'm not going to canel the mission anyways - a chance to fuck a piece of ass this awesome just doesn't come around every day! Assignment "Fuck the pervert's wife" is a go!

File Name : Wife_for_Sale_Katerina.wmv
    File Size : 345.42 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:15:13

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Wife_for_Sale_Katerina.wmv - 345.4 MB
    TakeFile: Wife_for_Sale_Katerina.wmv - 345.42 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

It was only a few days ago when I have announced the conditions of "Wife for sale" and I really didn't expect your replies to be so fast. The first people to contact me weren't a married couple but an 18-years-old guy and his girlfriend. They live in a village and they're not doing exactly great. They cannot find a job and they're starting to get in red numbers. This unfortunate situation has led the guy to decision to contact me and offer me his wonderful young girlfriend for 50,000 CZK. I just couldn't refuse offer like this, so I grabbed my camera and set off. We solved it all quickly. The only problem was the condition he'd be there watching me fuck his girl. In the end he agreed, however he couldn't stand it and when I penetrated her for the first time, he had to go out to get some fresh air. I guess this is for callous individuals only, but you can judge it for yourself. However, I've got the first hit and I'm calling on you married and not married couples with fiscal issues and debts, let me know and you'll get 50,000 CZ straight forward. No interest, no pay-back, nothing like that.

File Name : Wife_for_Sale_Katka.wmv
    File Size : 334.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:54

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Wife_for_Sale_Katka.wmv - 334.6 MB
    TakeFile: Wife_for_Sale_Katka.wmv - 334.57 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The high summer is here and with it the holidays. However, I'm not lazing anywhere on a beach, quite contrary, with a camera in my hand, ready for any kind of action, I'm filming delicate Czech women and testing them with the hot cash. You seemed to like my last trick, the invitation for a free drink, I decided to try it once more. I chose a small restaurant and picked some nice girls. We all know that Czech girls just love the stuff they can get for free; it really works. I was lucky and very soon met this gorgeous 19-years-old and lured her into that restaurant with the bait in form of a free drink. She made my head spin; when you see her, you'll know why. We were sitting, chit-chatting and mainly drinking and drinking. About two hours later, when I noticed Nikola is already enchanted, I started to act and invited her to my place. I'm not sure where she found the energy to protest, but I patiently continued with the sweet talk and it was worth it. In my kingdom I screwed her sweet pussy hard and got the reward I was looking for. Watch this exclusive video with a classy Czech beauty and enjoy yourself, because Nikola is truly gorgeous. Hurray for Czech streets.

File Name : Wild_student.wmv
    File Size : 462.06 MB
    Duration : 00:20:21

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Wild_student.wmv - 462.1 MB
    TakeFile: Wild_student.wmv - 462.06 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here we go again. The world group sex championship is here again! Enjoy the pleasure from the free group orgy, we have dozens people in our villa. Expect an unbelievable amount of beautiful girls who came without men. Lonely cock hunters with no morals, barely legal pussies, mature women who fancy young guys, horny blonde sex bombs with huge tits, nice married couples, young lesbians, a pregnant woman in eighth month. Name it, we have it. Unbelievably mega group sex is ready to begin. This is CZECH MEGA SWINGERS 2014! And you better not miss this! This is an orgy never before seen! Join us!

File Name : World_fucking_champinoship.wmv
    File Size : 1171.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:40

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: World_fucking_champinoship.wmv - 1.1 GB
    TakeFile: World_fucking_champinoship.wmv - 1.14 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is the sickest one you've ever seen! Czech Harem 50+!!! A dream came true yet for another guy. Petr is the new Czech sultan who got enthroned. His dream was to have a personal harem of mature and seasoned ladies and grannies. We sent him 25 of them in a gift package along with a blond hostess. The master of the harem couldn't believe his eyes when a tsunami of seasoned lovers - titty mommies, grannies with unshaven cunts, old hungry cougars who hadn't fucked for ages - flooded his flat. A lined leading towards Petr's cock formed instantly and the dude was in paradise when he saw the ladies fighting each other to suck his cock. The forerunner was the hostess, who rode Petr as if she wanted to win the Gold Cup in Ascot. One guy and 25 mature women! This video is in a class by itself! A real harem! A dream that came true! Enjoy the ride!

File Name : World_sensation_-_harem_50+_(Part_1).wmv
    File Size : 536.46 MB
    Duration : 00:16:31

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: World_sensation_-_harem_50+_&_40;Part_1&_41;.wmv - 536.5 MB
    TakeFile: World_sensation_-_harem_50+_(Part_1).wmv - 536.46 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Welcome to Czech Harem. 25 women in their best years, that is 50+, sinking their teeth into one guy! The lucky guy is Petr, the overlord of the Harem. The biggest fucking race on the planet keeps going. One by one, the mature ladies are saddling the dude up as if he were a breeding stallion. Experienced jockeys are thrusting their hairy cunts on Petr's huge cock. The large hard cock is like manna from heaven from them. And the Czech sultan is hammering them hard. If he had 25 cocks, he could give a ride to all of them at once. The experienced whores fuck their way to an orgasm. A busty lady came so hard that her ecstasy resembles of a ride on a roller coaster! Incredible! Another grandma has her cunt so tight that she screamed when Petr stuck her on his cock! She's never has such a huge cock before! An orgasm factory. You've never seen anything like this before!

File Name : World_sensation_-_harem_50+_(Part_2).wmv
    File Size : 643.23 MB
    Duration : 00:20:33

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: World_sensation_-_harem_50+_&_40;Part_2&_41;.wmv - 643.2 MB
    TakeFile: World_sensation_-_harem_50+_(Part_2).wmv - 643.23 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The grand finale is here! It's something you have never seen before! Petr and 25 horny grannies. Their age average is far over 50 years!!! A massive massacre of overripe cunts. Matrons are fighting their way to Petr's cock. The guy is a connoisseur. He is loading one wrinkled cunt after another. Most of them have not shaved for months. Hardly any of them had sex in last weeks. The Czech sultan is like a well-oiled machine. He is fucking the brains out of them! It is coming! He is just about to come! All of them want to be sprinkled with water of life. All want to taste heavenly manna. This is flawless! The Czech harem is totally matchless! One guy and a herd of frisky ladies. A dream of all men come true. It is time to dive into the pleasure.

File Name : World_sensation_-_harem_50+_(Part_3).wmv
    File Size : 664.06 MB
    Duration : 00:19:33

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: World_sensation_-_harem_50+_&_40;Part_3&_41;.wmv - 664.1 MB
    TakeFile: World_sensation_-_harem_50+_(Part_3).wmv - 664.06 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

File Name : Young_and_busty.wmv
    File Size : 127.15 MB