Pro User

Oct 2016

As this week's swinger's party shifts to higher gear, we get a wonderful scene with one guy and 5 Czech girls in one bed. They're all thirsty, our cameraman is ready and armed, wading cock in hand right into the sea of pussy waiting for him in one of the rooms. He said this is why he loves his job so much - walking around a room full of beautiful entangled bodies, picking a pussy here and there to fuck it senseless. That's the life! Check out his greatest scene yet!

File Name : Megaswingers_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv
    File Size : 802.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:28:25

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Megaswingers_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv - 802.7 MB
    TakeFile: Megaswingers_with_18_years_olds_2.wmv - 802.70 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A fantastic Czech mega swinger is an exclusive showcase of the finest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. Dozens of amateurs fucking you will see in this excellent video. This is an unique and authentic swinger full of beautiful Czech girls and mature women. Nothing likes that you've never seen before. Guaranteed! Enjoy!

File Name : The_best_group_fuck_in_town_6.wmv
    File Size : 468.63 MB
    Duration : 00:31:13

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_6.wmv - 468.6 MB
    TakeFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_6.wmv - 468.63 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this scene, we surprised a young tough girl. She didn't even get a chance to get angry at us!

File Name : Tits_out.wmv
    File Size : 29.71 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:01:20

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Tits_out.wmv - 29.7 MB
    TakeFile: Tits_out.wmv - 29.71 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The final part of the Mega Swingers is here and it is indeed a grand finale. All we have to say is ALL COUPLES IN ONE ROOM. Do you need to hear more? No, but you definitely need to see it all, because you would regret not seeing this for the rest of your life. There is so much pussy you won't know where to look first, so much moaning you won't know where it comes from, and so many orgasms it feels like one massive one. And truly, this is one huge pile of bodies fucking each other's brains out. It's not important who came with who; the only thing important is fucking. Enjoy this spectacular show.

File Name : Megaswingers_with_18_years_olds_5.wmv
    File Size : 414.37 MB
    Duration : 00:16:46

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Megaswingers_with_18_years_olds_5.wmv - 414.4 MB
    TakeFile: Megaswingers_with_18_years_olds_5.wmv - 414.37 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is an exclusive show full of the nicest amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. So this is exactly another great Czech mega swinger. This event where you can see the largest mass sex on the planet, without pre-prepared script and it is attended by real amateurs. Look forward to a really sharp group sex which you can't see anywhere else. Enjoy this extremely rare video full of Czech mass fucking amateur couples of all ages.

File Name : The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv
    File Size : 483.14 MB
    Duration : 00:32:11

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv - 483.1 MB
    TakeFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_1.wmv - 483.14 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

So this was pretty difficult shooting. I wanted to make some change for you and went hunting for mature women. However the experienced ladies are not tempted to have sex somewhere in the bushes, and moreover it was quite cold. It took me three days before I found at least one who was willing to think about it at least. A little bit shy but nice Mrs. Eva took me three hours of talking off the camera, but finally it was clockwork. I paid the hotel room which turned to be the right choice. I was shown everything and even made Eva to play a teacher andl finally persuaded her to pee in the sink. But nobody will believe me what happened this morning when I was about to leave after a busy evening - I persuaded the maid to shag me. I wonder how you will like this part.

File Name : Mature_Eva_and_Martina_the_maid.wmv
    File Size : 904.64 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 01:00:10

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Mature_Eva_and_Martina_the_maid.wmv - 904.6 MB
    TakeFile: Mature_Eva_and_Martina_the_maid.wmv - 904.64 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today, you'll learn a bit more about Czech cuisine. This lovely young couple has two big passions, food and sex. They cook, they fuck, they cook again and they fuck again. Their appetite is endless and yours will be fed too. You will enjoy seeing them on their couch, in the shower, in their living room and of course, in the kitchen. With such a lovely busty brunette cook, it's impossible to resist and after eating her delicious meals, you just want to eat her. And what's cook's most favorite meal? Well, I guess you won't be surprised to find out it is semen. And she's getting a lot of that. Another video taking you inside Czech homes, with real Czech couples revealing all of their privacy to you.

File Name : The_real_Czech_Kamasutra.wmv
    File Size : 490 MB
    Duration : 00:21:50

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: The_real_Czech_Kamasutra.wmv - 490.0 MB
    TakeFile: The_real_Czech_Kamasutra.wmv - 490.00 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really think I've overdone myself. After publishing the video with Monika, the first chick I fucked in the course of my ongoing fidelity test of Czech women, a storm of e-mails rushed in. Every day I get hundreds of requests to test out your girflriends and wives. Thank you so much! I certainly didn't expect that much interest. And although I can't really take care of all of the requests, you bet I'll do my best and I'll publish the best videos - like this one, with twenty-year old Veronika. This beautiful and smart investment consultant, "invited" by her boyfriend Jirka, was supposed to be nothing less than unconquerable. The naive fool thought that the love of his life won't even show me her boobs, not to mention anything even juicier. Sorry for pointing it out, but the poor guy is absolutely off the mark. Because that little intellectual of his let me fuck her hard for 100.000 Czech Crowns, right under a busy tram station. Gentlemen, what a ride! My knees still haven't recovered yet. The bad news is that Jirka didn't want to believe me over the phone. And when we met at last, he even assaulted me physically. So I just want him to know: "Hey Jirka, I get how you feel. But it's not my fault that your girl is a fucking whore!"

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv
    File Size : 465.31 MB
    Duration : 00:20:42

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv - 465.3 MB
    TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv - 465.31 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Applause! This is a wonderful example of what can be done when you have a team of two brave guys, a camera and a city full of beautiful women!

File Name : Pervert_in_the_streets.wmv
    File Size : 11.74 MB
    Duration : 00:00:28

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Pervert_in_the_streets.wmv - 11.7 MB
    TakeFile: Pervert_in_the_streets.wmv - 11.74 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy another Czech swinger, amateur swingers' biggest party in the world! Sex, sluts and constant changing of partners, this is the real Czech mega swingers. In this video you will see dozens of fantastic Czech amateurs in bulk pretty wild fuck. Unique Czech mega swingers, that's the live reality that no one else can offer.

File Name : Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_2.wmv
    File Size : 607.75 MB
    Duration : 00:40:27

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_2.wmv - 607.7 MB
    TakeFile: Czech_Megaswingers_Christmas_2.wmv - 607.75 MB

Thread Information