Pro User

Oct 2016

Once again we tried hitting on girls in two, because two is always better than one! Me and my friend equipped with camera set off to a bar known as a place occupied by beautiful single girls. We checked the perimeter and found out there really were some beautiful girls. However, none was willing to talk to us. Posh bitches! But we do not give up easily, so we started hitting on the bartender. We convinced her to show us her ass for 3,000 CZK. In the bathroom we showed her how 20,000 CZK looks like and offered her to close the place and fuck us both in the bathroom. Did she agree? What do you think? Watch and have fun!!!

File Name : Two_cocks_for_the_bartender.wmv
    File Size : 599.99 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:24:31

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Two_cocks_for_the_bartender.wmv - 600.0 MB
    TakeFile: Two_cocks_for_the_bartender.wmv - 599.99 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This party is pretty bad-ass! Things are getting out of control at the garden. Hope the neighbours won't call the police. This is the most massive group sex you've ever seen. Pussy juice is streaming, people are fucking at full speed. A sexy blond is riding the cameraman. Gear up! Amateurs on a highway of hump. One couple after another. This can't be true! Two cocks in one cunt at the same time!!! Czechgardenparty is beating any other video. Your head will be spinning. Check it out!

File Name : Two_cocks-one_pussy.wmv
    File Size : 1331.07 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:09

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Two_cocks-one_pussy.wmv - 1.3 GB
    TakeFile: Two_cocks-one_pussy.wmv - 1.30 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beautiful weather, pocket full of dough, the camera on full alert and Stromovka full of beautiful girls. Just the perfect combination for enjoying an extremely successful day and you can bet this one really was successful. The first to appear on my camera montior was a beautiful eighteen years old student with amazing tits. I couldn't let the natural wonder slip through my fingers so I invited her for a beverage and started to persuade. It was hell of a work, but I finally really enjoyed the wonderful tits. Although she was not willing to fuck she really knew how to give a blowjob, so I cummed on her pants and T-shirt pretty soon. This was a perfect beginning and with a plenty of time to waste I took a short break and then went hunting again. Patience handed me over a very pretty long haired chick, who relaxed over the crossword. A proper package of quick dough worked perfectly again and in a little while I had a chance to enjoy wonderfully wet pussy of that eighteen years old girl. She was really beautiful, and she obviously took pleasure in riding my dick. I cummed her mouth full and had to say goodbye to her. It was just a perfect day. Watch and enjoy.

File Name : Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv
    File Size : 491.14 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:32:43

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv - 491.1 MB
    TakeFile: Two_eighteen_years_olds.wmv - 491.14 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sorry, but I needed a break. You know it was Christmas and it was necessary to save up the side of a quick buck. But you will see, challenged me to arrange a survey if Czech girls buy something in the sex shop. On the street with lot of sex shops, I waited for a suitable girl. It was cold and proper girls cold as ice. Finally, two nice friends confided in me that sometimes they go into a sex shop. I seized the opportunity for the hair and started chatting up. One showed me her beautiful tits and the other one eventually took a magical instant powder of fast money. It took me a while 30,000 CZK and more persuasion, but I drew her into the building, and there fuck her! Upon leaving, I collided with a beautiful girl. She lived in that house, she was nineteen and she looks like revelation. I asked her if I can charge my mobile and thus intruded into her apartment. She was terribly shy and talked to her was very difficult. In the final, I offered her all money and she agreed, though I don't record it. God, the beauty really fuck with me and then she hasn't problem with camera. Poor day ended wonderfully and so I have for you today even TWO catches! So download, download again and I'm going to save some money.

File Name : Two_girls_with_one_cock.wmv
    File Size : 421.02 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:28:05

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Two_girls_with_one_cock.wmv - 421.0 MB
    TakeFile: Two_girls_with_one_cock.wmv - 421.02 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

It rains like hell. It's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey. Only a birdbrain would refuse to stay cozy and warm home and watch the TV. But Kristyna and I were humpy as never before. We grabbed our camera, stuffed pockets with money and set out to hunt some booty. And we were damned lucky. We came across two lovely students. A sexy brunette and a blonde bright spark. They needed some money for their non-academic activities. This is our bill: 2,000 for a French kiss + 3,000 for tits licking + 6,000 for getting naked + 4,000 for eating out my girlfriend + 2,000 for sucking my cock + 2,000 for fucking = the grand total was 19,000. We were quite generous, don't you think? Girls were chilly cold in the end - but I fucked them all! Only me and three luxurious cunts. Fucking Czech couples was the best idea of my life!

File Name : Two_students_fuck_for_cash.wmv
    File Size : 948.86 MB
    Duration : 00:25:08

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Two_students_fuck_for_cash.wmv - 948.9 MB
    TakeFile: Two_students_fuck_for_cash.wmv - 948.86 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

File Name : Two_wet_pussies.wmv
    File Size : 107.97 MB
    Duration : 00:13:25

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Two_wet_pussies.wmv - 108.0 MB
    TakeFile: Two_wet_pussies.wmv - 107.97 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

After a short discussion, we decided to go forth and try bringing you a glimpse of some of the sweetest boobies ever!

File Name : Undressed_pussycat.wmv
    File Size : 34.44 MB
    Duration : 00:01:15

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Undressed_pussycat.wmv - 34.4 MB
    TakeFile: Undressed_pussycat.wmv - 34.44 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The sun is shining, the spring is coming and it has come to me as well. I cannot fight that, so I grabbed my camera, put some money in my pocket and set off into the streets to get some pretty girl for sex. I stopped in front of the Labor Office; the demand for easy money could be high there. Sun and luck came hand in hand. I met an amazing 20 years old girl there. She seemed to have some Asians ancestors, but she lives all her life in the Czech Republic. I offered her ride and a chance to earn some extra money. During the ride I put the cards on the table. Is she has sex with me I will pay her the unemployment grand, the whole 20 grand. You don't refuse offer like that, especially when you are unemployed for a long time. She hesitated, but in the end agreed. Guys, I guarantee you will be shocked, because I fucked this wonderful Asian outside on the bonnet of my car!!! This is wicked!!! Check it out!!!!

File Name : Unemployed_Monika.wmv
    File Size : 622.49 MB
    Duration : 00:27:05

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Unemployed_Monika.wmv - 622.5 MB
    TakeFile: Unemployed_Monika.wmv - 622.49 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wallet? Loaded. Gas tank? Full. Another expedition to Czech whores can begin. Raven-haired beauty standing next to the road, the negotiation was hard. Does she have any idea who is she talking to? This is Mire, our whore hunter. HE will have to earn some respect with this one. 3,000 CZK for full service with no rubber? Well, I like that. The nice brunette is proud of her reputation and does not hesitate to lick Mirek's ass. What a nifty whore. Mirek is fucking her like a machine, he wants to be sure she remembers this job. In the end he emptied his sack right into her. Fuck, wait, you aren't on pills? Man, Mirek is going to be father again. So hardcore. Don't miss this Czech road thriller. It's flawless!!!

File Name : Unexpected_creampie.wmv
    File Size : 954.45 MB
    Duration : 00:26:22

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Unexpected_creampie.wmv - 954.5 MB
    TakeFile: Unexpected_creampie.wmv - 954.45 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A sweet view of a young unsuspecting girl, surprised while she was getting into a bus. Great stuff!

File Name : Unexpected_revelation.wmv
    File Size : 33.98 MB
    Duration : 00:01:20

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Unexpected_revelation.wmv - 34.0 MB
    TakeFile: Unexpected_revelation.wmv - 33.98 MB

Thread Information