Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Megaswingers with 18 years olds 2-Czech Mega Swingers 14 part 2

Czechav.com- Megaswingers with 18 years olds 2-Czech Mega Swingers 14 part 2

Description:
    As this week_s swinger_s party shifts to higher gear, we get a wonderful scene with one guy and 5 Czech girls in one bed They_re all thirsty, our cameraman is ready and armed, wading cock in hand right into the sea of pussy waiting for him in one of the rooms. He said this is why he loves his job so much - walking around a room full of beautiful entangled bodies, picking a pussy here and there to fuck it senseless. That_s the life! Check out his greatest scene yet!
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 14 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-megaswingers-with-18-years-olds-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 802.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:28:25
    Video : WMV2, 3 655 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:ZBWxgBE.rar - 482 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-mega-swingers-megaswingers-with-18-years-olds-2-1280x720.wmv - 802.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Student called Lucka-Czech Streets 50

Czechav.com- Student called Lucka-Czech Streets 50

Description:
    Because my last scheme was so successful, I decided to try the guy who agreed to a bet with a few friends plan once again. I went to an underground station in the center of Prague, where I lay in wait for some hapless little vixen to end up in my net. And boy did I get what I was looking for! The bet was supposed to be about meeting a girl and inviting her for lunch. Most girls just laughed me off, but one of them gave me enough time to unleash my whole array of charms and tricks. Or maybe she was just intriqued to meet a guy from Moravia (she_s from Moravia too). Nineteen year old Lucie then agreed to have lunch with me And during the meal, I started to act as a shy guy with a second goal on his mind (not that far from the truth). The second bet was about offering the girl in question the chance to have sex for money with me I sure was surprised when she agreed and we were able to make this amazing video. Go ahead and check Lucka out, she sure is worth your time!
    Model:
    Czech Streets 50
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-student-called-lucka-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 491.12 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:21:38
    Video : WMV2, 2 910 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFilevlxCbt.rar - 517 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-student-called-lucka-720x576.wmv - 491.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Pious swallower-Czech Streets 29

Czechav.com- Pious swallower-Czech Streets 29

Description:
    Hi, my name_s Martin and I took the baton of this quick dough phenomenon from Lada. It was really mentally demanding and so he quitted. I could not wait to grab the camera and go for some action. But in fact it is not such fun. One week I walked the streets trying to catch at least something. Vanity of vanities. That week I addressed almost 30 women and girls in total and was successful with only two of them. In the park I came across a nice lady who just walked her dog. She was thirty-five and looked very good. I was trying to persuade her for almost 3 hours and it looked like she would slip through my fingers. But you know best theat quick dough has its unique charm. I added something into the bank and I got a beautiful blowjob in reward. I am sorry because it was pretty dark already and I promise to take a flashlight next time. She would even fuck me, but she was in a rush to cook dinner for her husband back home. The next day I sniffed again, as a hound dog in the streets until I found a nice bench with a pretty and very special girl. She read the spiritual literature and really had a strage point of view of the world. But imoprtant for me was that she understood the speech of quick dough and for 30 000, - I could fuck her in the bushes. Even if she did not seem, she was great and she even swallowed. Take a look at my first trry and judge for yourself.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 29
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-pious-swallower-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 384.59 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:25:39
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:xgEmBJ.rar - 579 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-pious-swallower-720x576.wmv - 384.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Cumshots on natural tits-Czech Amateurs 12

Czechav.com- Cumshots on natural tits-Czech Amateurs 12

Description:
    Sabrina is beautiful and likes to play hard to get. Well, her boyfriend knows why she enjoys that kind of role-playing, and has some serious skill. He handles her little fetish with ease and makes her beg for more time and time again. You_ll see her put on an amateur strip-tease show as well as getting fucked at a changeroom and in their car. This pair is a perfect example of why we look for these private videos. They_re genuinely enjoying themselves and want to let as many people as possible join in on the fun. So go ahead!
    Model:
    Czech Amateurs 12
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-amateurs-cumshots-on-natural-tits-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 909.29 MB
    Duration : 00:34:44
    Video : WMV2, 3 377 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileLwgch.rar - 512 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-amateurs-cumshots-on-natural-tits-1280x720.wmv - 909.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- The real Czech Kamasutra-Czech Amateurs 9

Czechav.com- The real Czech Kamasutra-Czech Amateurs 9

Description:
    Today, youll learn a bit more about Czech cuisine. This lovely young couple has two big passions, food and sex. They cook, they fuck, they cook again and they fuck again. Their appetite is endless and yours will be fed too. You will enjoy seeing them on their couch, in the shower, in their living room and of course, in the kitchen. With such a lovely busty brunette cook, its impossible to resist and after eating her delicious meals, you just want to eat her. And whats cooks most favorite meal? Well, I guess you wont be surprised to find out it is semen. And shes getting a lot of that. Another video taking you inside Czech homes, with real Czech couples revealing all of their privacy to you.
    Model:
    Czech Amateurs 9
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-amateurs-the-real-czech-kamasutra-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 490 MB
    Duration : 00:21:50
    Video : WMV2, 2 875 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:lVCiAdsO.rar - 553 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-amateurs-the-real-czech-kamasutra-1280x720.wmv - 490.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Beautiful students will do anything for cash (1)-Czech Parties 6 part 1

Czechav.com- Beautiful students will do anything for cash (1)-Czech Parties 6 part 1

Description:
    Check out the beautiful Czech students in action. Waiting for you, all of them very young and extremely beautiful. Our girls aged 18-21 years and came to just have fun without obligation. But at this party, nothing is like you would anticipate. You can expect an exclusive and totally authentic spectacle of what can Czech student do when they get wild and lose all moral inhibitions. Only this incredible party brings you the wonderful Czech amateurs who do everything for money. Enjoy!
    Model:
    Czech Parties 6 part 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-beautiful-students-will-do-anything-for-cash-1-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 494.84 MB
    Duration : 00:32:57
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:QCfqiekz.rar - 492 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-parties-beautiful-students-will-do-anything-for-cash-1-1280x720.wmv - 494.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (6)-Czech Parties 5 part 6

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (6)-Czech Parties 5 part 6

Description:
    Check out this exclusive video and see for yourself that the Czech brunettes are absolutely the best in the world! You can not imagine how wild the Czech amateurs can be when they fuck for money. This party has no rules and the guys with cameras persuade the girls to fuck for money. Everything is absolutely authentic and girls have no idea about it. Enjoy the incredible Czech mega party full of young beautiful pussies. You have never seen anything like this before.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 5 part 6
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-100-brunettes-_-for-cash-6-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 504.04 MB
    Duration : 00:33:34

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:ixoEAxr.rar - 409 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-parties-100-brunettes-_-for-cash-6-1280x720.wmv - 504.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Beauty with a huge hole-Czech Amateurs 4

Czechav.com- Beauty with a huge hole-Czech Amateurs 4

Description:
    This Czech pair knows how to have fun - with a camera and some kinky toys, from dildos and vibrators to whips and a speculum. She_s a wonderful young thing with perfect titties and a firm hard butt. Her boyfriend Honza sure didn_t spare any opportunity to make her feel appreciated! You_ll see them go wild in a restaurant, at home, in their car and inside a dressing room at a local mall. They even decided to show us a wonderful anal scene. In combination with this young lady_s perfect slim body, it_s a treat to watch the ongoing poundings and punishments You_ll also see her take a bath, use the toilet and try on some new sexy underwear. This is a unique opportunity to look into the private lives of amateurs. Enjoy!
    Model:
    Czech Amateurs 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-amateurs-beauty-with-a-huge-hole-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 758.56 MB
    Duration : 00:33:00
    Video : WMV2, 2 949 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:KumAxDML.rar - 485 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-amateurs-beauty-with-a-huge-hole-1280x720.wmv - 758.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Cum on face and another squirting nympho-Czech Streets 30

Czechav.com- Cum on face and another squirting nympho-Czech Streets 30

Description:
    Hi folks. My name is Libor, and I am a Moravian guy and from now on I will shoot instant dough. It_s true. My predecessor, Martin didn_t have enough patience, so he gave up. My intruduction to the camera was not very good. Three days I wandered around Prague with no result. Then it finally came. I met a pretty blonde in the park while jogging (I can_t jog as I_m an asthmatic). This pretty blonde works as a store manager in Holesovice. I switched my persuading mode on and there it was. She showed me her tits, wet pussy and agreed to give me a fuck for 12 thousand. It was raining and while fucking I had noticed that over the fence we were watched by some homeless who was jerking his dick off. What a cultural experience that was. I cummed on her face and had a talk with the wanker, named Charles and I quickly ran away. Later in the tram I met, except for already known Charles the wanker, pretty and married lady. I invited myslef in her home for a coffee and cake. Although she was 50, she was really hot. I was persuading her for two hours but I had finally fucked her on the kitchen table for 10 thousand. Imagine the incredible nympho had wet orgasm and squirted the camera and me. Oh great. I have just never experienced anything like that. Quick money rules! Enjoy!
    Model:
    Czech Streets 30
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-cum-on-face-and-another-squirting-nympho-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 594.36 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:39:35
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:LcgKUp.rar - 549 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-cum-on-face-and-another-squirting-nympho-720x576.wmv - 594.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (3)-Czech Parties 5 part 3

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (3)-Czech Parties 5 part 3

Description:
    See another incredible mega party full of beautiful Czech amateurs. You can expect a spectacle of 100 brunettes who are willing to do anything for money. Watch the beautiful Czech girls at the mega party that has no competition in the world and you can be, because of our POV cameras, right in the middle of the action, so really enjoy it. Such a party you will not see anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 5 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-100-brunettes-_-for-cash-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 512.16 MB
    Duration : 00:34:05

Download Screenshots: