Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Two girls with one cock-Czech Streets 33

Czechav.com- Two girls with one cock-Czech Streets 33

Description:
    Sorry, but I needed a break. You know it was Christmas and it was necessary to save up the side of a quick buck. But you will see, challenged me to arrange a survey if Czech girls buy something in the sex shop. On the street with lot of sex shops, I waited for a suitable girl. It was cold and proper girls cold as ice. Finally, two nice friends confided in me that sometimes they go into a sex shop. I seized the opportunity for the hair and started chatting up. One showed me her beautiful tits and the other one eventually took a magical instant powder of fast money. It took me a while 30,000 CZK and more persuasion, but I drew her into the building, and there fuck her! Upon leaving, I collided with a beautiful girl. She lived in that house, she was nineteen and she looks like revelation. I asked her if I can charge my mobile and thus intruded into her apartment. She was terribly shy and talked to her was very difficult. In the final, I offered her all money and she agreed, though I don_t record it. God, the beauty really fuck with me and then she hasn_t problem with camera. Poor day ended wonderfully and so I have for you today even TWO catches! So download, download again and I_m going to save some money.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 33
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-two-girls-with-one-cock-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 421.02 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:28:05
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileFKgFIpZ.rar - 439 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-two-girls-with-one-cock-720x576.wmv - 421.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 3-Czech Mega Swingers 7 part 3

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 3-Czech Mega Swingers 7 part 3

Description:
    A wild group fucking and uncontrollable emotions are the main ingredients of the original Czech mega swingers. The true reality and real amateurs at a party full of incredible emotion and mass sex, so this is the real quality of the Czech brand mega swingers. We guarantee that you will have great fun watching this unmatched swinger party.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 7 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-mass-pleasure-and-pain-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 449.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:29:57
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sheUEJZi.rar - 526 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-mega-swingers-mass-pleasure-and-pain-3-1280x720.wmv - 449.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 2-Czech Mega Swingers 6 part 2

Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 2-Czech Mega Swingers 6 part 2

Description:
    The original Czech mega swinger is an amateur group sex without barriers, and without a script; a thing you can_t experience anywhere else. A unique and totally authentic Czech mega swinger is an exclusive showcase of the finest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. In this video you can look forward to breaking the world record in the number of public fucking amateur couple. Breaking the record, a wild group fucking and uncontrollable emotions are the decoration of the original Czech mega swingers. Have fun!
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 6 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-100-amateurs-_ing-together-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 486.73 MB
    Duration : 00:32:24

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:rnwWLk.rar - 529 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-mega-swingers-100-amateurs-_ing-together-2-1280x720.wmv - 486.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- The most beautiful 18 yo in the world-Czech Streets 35

Czechav.com- The most beautiful 18 yo in the world-Czech Streets 35

Description:
    You know me, always trying different tricks to catch the beautiful girls and ladies. After recent problems in last episode, I got a perfect idea. I came up with an ad that looking for new faces to fashion, I publish it and waited for who was caught in the net. I rent friend_s office, where I was to walk any adepts. Enrolled a total of ten young girls, and some of them, of course, the prettiest, I made for you. One of them was literally own beautiful. Her name was Marketa and she was eighteen. I did an interview with her, shot casting photos, and she was about to leave, I went on the offensive. Without the package, I blurted out at her that she will be supermodel and I pay her 30.000,-CZK, if she fuck with me. Quarter of an hour she was thinking about it and finally agreed. I admit that I was out of it completely out, but I did not stop the tuck up her beautiful, close pussy. Guys, it was unreal. Look at it yourself, but to me, it_s the prettiest girl in the concrete history of Czech Streets. What do you think?
    Model:
    Czech Streets 35
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-the-most-beautiful-18-yo-in-the-world-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 355.84 MB
    Duration : 00:23:45

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:BjSZif.rar - 469 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-the-most-beautiful-18-yo-in-the-world-720x576.wmv - 355.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Beautiful and expensive-Czech Streets 28

Czechav.com- Beautiful and expensive-Czech Streets 28

Description:
    I love summer because it is full of beautiful girls dressed economically. Only a fool would sit at home, so I grabbed the camera and went out, direction of the pool. Again, I turned into the role of agent of a modeling agency and plunged into action. But then an absolutely incredible thing happened. When I was in the middle of persuading one girl, the girl named Lucka, who I had recorded on New Year_s Eve passed by. You sure remember this beautiful blonde, because she did not want to fuck on camera. She was really mad at me because that video completely ruined his life. I took her for coffee in order to calm her down, but it was no fun, because the girl really was in serious trouble. I got an idea of helping her with a proper package instant dough for a fuck. The nasty chick asked for one hundred thousand, but she had no idea that I will give her. I called my buddy and swiftly got the money, because that beautiful pussy was really worth for it. What do you think?
    Model:
    Czech Streets 28
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-beautiful-and-expensive-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 516.51 MB
    Duration : 00:34:24

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:GnlcPus.rar - 560 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-beautiful-and-expensive-720x576.wmv - 516.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Impregnated university student-Czech Streets 23

Czechav.com- Impregnated university student-Czech Streets 23

Description:
    I read lots of articles in newspapers and magazines about how university students earn extra money for their studies. And you certainly know that some of them have no problem with using their young body as a source of income. I grabbed my camera and went straight to the center stage for answers with a clear vision of successful hunt. At one annonymous university in Prague I started to catch young students and went straight for it. There was obviously no problem with communication, I even managed to persuade a beautiful blonde from Ostrava strip and show what she has between her legs. Too bad she refused to do anything more because she was really nice. The other girl, slim brunette, who earns extra money as a children_s nanny, was a bit distant at the beginning. I bought her a coffee and then offered her 20,000 crowns for a fuck. Then she counted her money in the toilets and then it went like a rollercoaster. She had amazingly tight pussy and it was a real bummer, because I somehow did not manage it and cummed right into her pussy. She got very mad because she didn_t use any contraception so we hurried to the pharmacy for Postynor. Well, hopefully everything goes well. Wish me luck. Thanks
    Model:
    Czech Streets 23
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-impregnated-university-student-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 371.69 MB
    Duration : 00:24:49

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:TXXmuEAl.rar - 483 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-impregnated-university-student-720x576.wmv - 371.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Gorgeous bartender-Czech Streets 19

Czechav.com- Gorgeous bartender-Czech Streets 19

Description:
    I wanted to show you something of my night life. Of course, I could not leave the camera and thick pack of banknotes at home. I needed a lot of money, because there was the bar full of nice, young chicks. Surprisingly they were willing to show quite a lot after few minutes of sweet-talking. So you are about to see the show of beautiful and fragrant tits and pussies. A very pretty brunette struggled hard with her prejudice. She even held my cock in her hand, but finally jerked away. Too bad she would fuck like hell. Anyway, I noticed the beautiful barmaid on arrival, because she was hard to overlook in fact. She was a bit curt, but as time progressed and the level of fun raised, I went on the offensive. It cost me a fortune, but finally I fucked her wet and amazing shaved pussy. This sexy blonde fucked like a pro and obviously she liked it. I was so horny, I cummed it all and I rather slipped away, because she began to be too much interested in what I would do with the record. You better look at it right now, before she starts to make troubles.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 19
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-gorgeous-bartender-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 532.48 MB
    Duration : 00:35:28

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:fDHVNtH.rar - 471 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-gorgeous-bartender-720x576.wmv - 532.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Martina the Virgin-Czech Streets 11

Czechav.com- Martina the Virgin-Czech Streets 11

Description:
    The centre of everything in this country is the Wenceslas Square. I couldn_t miss the opportunity to go there with my camera and my new objective - nice chicks from the offices there. One of my catch with the highest footing was for sure a woman named Zuzana, vice-president from one consulting company. Busty Petra, a beautiful dark-haired assistant, took pleasure in posing on camera and apparently was wearing nothing underneath the elastic dress. However, the most exciting for me was a girl named Lenka, an interpretor and dealer of Brazilian bikini. She was amazing, natural and she even taugh me some Portuguese, showed me how to dance samba, showed me her wonderful breasts right in the middle of the busy square, and even touched my dick under my pants. In the evening I spottes a beautiful and a very young girl from Slovakia named Martina. She was very shy and innocent but I managed to convince her to pose naked in front of the camera. During persuading her I found out an incredible thing that she still was a virgin! You will not believe it, but I was her first boy. I became her teacher of sex! It was an unforgettable experience and I_m happy that I can share it with you. Now I wonder, that I actually do not know if she was eighteen already
    Model:
    Czech Streets 11
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-martina-the-virgin-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 525.3 MB
    Duration : 00:35:01

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sZFECq.rar - 503 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-martina-the-virgin-720x576.wmv - 525.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Beauty from the pool-Czech Streets 14

Czechav.com- Beauty from the pool-Czech Streets 14

Description:
    As you may already know, my name is Lada and I_ll shoot quick money series for you. On my first mission I took advantage of the beautiful summer weather and I occupied the east corner of the swimming pool in Wild Sarka. With the brand new camera I was waiting for beautiful girls to show me their beautiful bodies. A pretty brunette even pulled up her t-shirt and if I weren_t stupid it could even be for free. The main reward for my efforts and patience was a beautiful twenty-year blonde. She was difficult to induce, but eventually my hard cock and of course quite a bunch of money had the last word. I like sex a bit harder, so I believe it will be a refreshing change for you. Judge for yourself.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 14
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-beauty-from-the-pool-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 393.81 MB
    Duration : 00:26:15

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:gEJmiq.rar - 602 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-streets-beauty-from-the-pool-720x576.wmv - 393.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Czechav.com- Czech beauties in mega group sex 1-Czech Mega Swingers 5 part 1

Czechav.com- Czech beauties in mega group sex 1-Czech Mega Swingers 5 part 1

Description:
    A unique Czech mega swinger is the biggest amateur event of its kind in the world. It is an incredible event that has no script and is full of real amateurs of all ages. Drinks and mass group sex of all participants at once, this is the original Czech mega swingers that nothing can compare to it. Enjoy the true reality of the Czech amateurs. It_s a wild ride.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 5 part 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-czech-beauties-in-mega-group-_-1-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 469.8 MB
    Duration : 00:31:18

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:KTqWQCh.rar - 604 KB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:czech-mega-swingers-czech-beauties-in-mega-group-_-1-1280x720.wmv - 469.8 MB

Thread Information