File Size : 26.75 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:11

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: CZECH_TOILETS_2.wmv - 26.7 MB
    TakeFile: CZECH_TOILETS_2.wmv - 26.75 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

This young Czech pair knows how to make us select their video right away from the piles of home movies we get every week.The star of this video is a likeable young woman. and she's expecting! And, well. mommy sure knows how to have fun! They try bondage, candle wax, pissing, several blowjobs and a trip to the nearby lake with a sweet ending. Full of funny moments from their real life and a great series of kinky scenes, this video is a must!

File Name : How_the_pregnant_ones_fuck.wmv
    File Size : 573.77 MB
    Duration : 00:20:10

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: How_the_pregnant_ones_fuck.wmv - 573.8 MB
    TakeFile: How_the_pregnant_ones_fuck.wmv - 573.77 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The wildest episode yet of the wildest megaswingers project in the world! Soon the mass of people fucking each other becomes an unstoppable force of nature. More than 80 amateurs from all around Czech Republic, with wet female orgasms as the main theme and focus of the evening. We've never had so many squirting women at a single event. It's simply unbelievable. This squirtfest has no equals!

File Name : Big_world_swingers_3.wmv
    File Size : 662.94 MB
    Duration : 00:29:29

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Big_world_swingers_3.wmv - 662.9 MB
    TakeFile: Big_world_swingers_3.wmv - 662.94 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

We are back, hotter than ever! Today's party is, as always, breath-taking, with wonderful women everywhere, everybody horny, wild fantasies unleashed. Tonight everything is possible and everybody is free to do whatever he/she desires. How could this end? In a night-long orgy full of orgasms, that's the only possibility. We have slim girls, husky girls, busty girls, even more busty girls, sisters, lesbians. Just anything you can think of!! This is not your wild dream; this is the reality of CZECH MEGA SWINGERS!! You won't believe your eyes!! This is wilder than anything you've seen before!!

File Name : Horny_beauties_want_hard_cocks_1.wmv
    File Size : 587.05 MB
    Duration : 00:23:50

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Horny_beauties_want_hard_cocks_1.wmv - 587.1 MB
    TakeFile: Horny_beauties_want_hard_cocks_1.wmv - 587.05 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

My friends, I'm back with a brand new episode, exclusively for you. Today I played the old "I'm-looking-for-an-assistant" game and once again, it proved itself more than effective. I met Nikola, 19 years old girl, my to be assistant, in a café and we had a nice little chit-chat. It didn't take her long to realize what exactly I was looking for and surprisingly she agreed without a wink. Well, ok, she was a bit shocked first, but when I laid the money on the table and promised her more to come, she reconsidered her faithfulness. Money wins another round! Anyway, then we left for a ride, I promised her to take her to a place very dear to me. I drove somewhere and, to be honest, got lost, because I've never been there before. But all the places where you can fuck a 19 years old girl are my favorite places. We arrived and. And the rest is up to you to watch, guys. Enjoy as much as I enjoyed Nikola's tight pussy.

File Name : Young-beautiful_and_cheap.wmv
    File Size : 389.86 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:16:29

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Young-beautiful_and_cheap.wmv - 389.9 MB
    TakeFile: Young-beautiful_and_cheap.wmv - 389.86 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

So I really took the plunge and hit for streets with my camera. I was addressing women and was offering them money for showing me their bra or more. I wasn't expecting to succeed for the first time, but there it was. Although there was even some unpleasant discussion with one woman's boyfriend, I finally hit the bull's eye with a girl named Julie. The problem was with some place for our action, but I found a solution in a toilet in the near shopping mall.

File Name : Public_WC_with_Julie.wmv
    File Size : 512.32 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:34:08

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Public_WC_with_Julie.wmv - 512.3 MB
    TakeFile: Public_WC_with_Julie.wmv - 512.32 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

For the sake of your bed-sheets, do not watch this video before you go to sleep. This busty brunette may appear in your dreams and cause some ugly-looking stains. Just look at her tiny, slim body with almond eyes and innocent smile. Her face is like a face of a doll; her voice is delicate just like angel's. And now behold those huge jugs this tiny girl is hiding inside her blouse. Un-fucking-believable! She may look like an angel, however she is closer to the devil. You'd have problems finding a girl more horny than this one. She wants to fuck just everywhere, on the balcony, in the nature. She enjoys pissing, she doesn't mind anal, she adores blowjobs. And what's the best she will show you all of that. Let's not waste time talking; a picture is better than thousand words.

File Name : Slim_babe_loves_her_ass_fucked.wmv
    File Size : 707.21 MB
    Duration : 00:24:08

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Slim_babe_loves_her_ass_fucked.wmv - 707.2 MB
    TakeFile: Slim_babe_loves_her_ass_fucked.wmv - 707.21 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

File Name : CZECH_TOILETS_21.wmv
    File Size : 37.89 MB
    Duration : 00:01:40

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: CZECH_TOILETS_21.wmv - 37.9 MB
    TakeFile: CZECH_TOILETS_21.wmv - 37.89 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Inspired by my colleague Tomy, who managed to find and fuck a beautiful blonde on a train, I decided to go and try my luck in the same waters. The concentration of beautiful women on Prague's main station is staggering! I just waited, looking for the best girl available. I saw Martina walk by and she was the one I knew I had to try out. She was 19 and just arrived to Prague, so I deployed the venerable "internet project survey" trick and invited her to have coffee with me. Soon after, I offered her sex for money, but she immediately defended herself by saying she has a feeling I'm from Czech Streets. Oh yes, gentlemen, this girl knew about our little project, and she knew what to do with it. She's the first to ever look through it all and it caught me a little off guard, but I managed to improvise and save the situation by offering her a whopping 70 thousand Korunas. So I gave her the money and we did it in the bushes in front of the train station, including a beautiful wet orgasm. I fucked another girl from Vsetin! That city is a pussy goldmine! See for yourselves!

File Name : Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv
    File Size : 353.55 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:15:17

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv - 353.6 MB
    TakeFile: Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv - 353.55 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A large party with nice blondes is coming into the final. Blonde girls will really do anything for money, so stay tuned. On this mega party, the majority of those Czech girls have been fucked for money from the guys with a camera. Well, really wild blondes can do a good spin. This is the reality you will not see anywhere else.

File Name : Party_with_the_blondes_(3).wmv
    File Size : 507.57 MB
    Duration : 00:33:48

Download Czechav
    AnzFile: Party_with_the_blondes_&_40;3&_41;.wmv - 507.6 MB
    TakeFile: Party_with_the_blondes_(3).wmv - 507.57 MB

Thread Information