Pro User

Oct 2016

Stunningly Flexible - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Stunningly Flexible - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Detention With The Teacher - Goddess Foot Worship - iwantclips

Detention With The Teacher - Goddess Foot Worship - iwantclips

Alexis has been sent to stay after school in detention. Being such a good student with straight As in all of her classes, the cute brunette sits at her desk and wonders why she has been singled out and what she is being disciplined for. Alone with her teacher in the classroom, she takes off her strappy, wedge heels beneath her desk, and the reason becomes clear. Her hot older teacher, Miss Coxx, wanted to lure her back and seduce her sexy feet, starting with a gentle foot massage. Alexis giggles as Miss Coxx starts tasting and sucking on her ticklish little Teen-18+ toes. She likes it so much that she wants to try it for herself, and she lifts the teacher's pedicured feet to her own mouth. Miss Coxx guides Alexis and gives her a lesson in foot worship as she explores every inch of her teacher's bare feet with her lips and wet, pink tongue. It seems that Alexis is going to spend a lot of time in detention this school year!
    Models: Goddess Foot Worship

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pretty Little Feet Make You Cum - Luna Sapphire - iwantclips

Pretty Little Feet Make You Cum - Luna Sapphire - iwantclips

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
    Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy tranny flexing & hard cock tenting (requested) - haydenbabee - iwantclips

Sexy tranny flexing & hard cock tenting (requested) - haydenbabee - iwantclips

This was a request:
    "Would you be able to do another flexing vid, but with even more flexing and wearing something tight so your hard on really strains against the fabric, so sexy. I'm thinking your totally tenting and as you flex your bulge really struggles against the fabric. Like as you flex you become bigger and harder! Also love the gloves and would love to see some quick relaxed to flexed poses. 3 to 5 minutes would awesome! Also love to see your face, biceps, and rock solid hard on in scene at all times!"
    "Oh, also could you maybe for the last minute of the clip show your cock thrusting out of the top of your skirt or whatever you'll be wearing, also while more flexing takes place."
    Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
    (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
    INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Geeky School Girl Jo Plays With Her Cute Feet & Toes in Class - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Geeky School Girl Jo Plays With Her Cute Feet & Toes in Class - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Jo has been left alone in class, she has decided to take a break from her reading so she turns and swing her feet up onto the desk, giving you a flash of her panties as she does. She undoes her laces and slips her shoes off, showing her cute navy blue ankle socks. As she plays with her socks she starts to slip off the rest of the uniform, her blazer, ties, shirt and bras, the she slips off her socks revealing her pretty bare feet. She spreads her toes and as you peer under the desk you can see right up her mini skirt. Then she kneels up on her chair and slips off her skirt and her panties leaving her completely naked as she plays with her feet some more.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Schoolgirl Dirty Foot Worship and CEI - Carlie - iwantclips

Schoolgirl Dirty Foot Worship and CEI - Carlie - iwantclips

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tiffany's Sexy Freshly Pedicured Feet Show - Cock Trample City Clips - iwantclips

Tiffany's Sexy Freshly Pedicured Feet Show - Cock Trample City Clips - iwantclips

Tiffany is 24 years old college student with perfect silky long soles and freshly pedicured red painted sexy toes. She shows her sexy and perfect toes and feet when she rests them on the couch. You will feel her fragrance of her super sexy toes and feet. This great sexy feet show clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920x1080 for high quality and running time is 3:34 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.
    Models: Cock Trample City Clips

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Size: 214 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Ruby Rousson - iwantclips

- Ruby Rousson - iwantclips

Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 4 min 55 s