Pro User

Oct 2016

Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Worship my soft pink soles you loser - LadyBella - iwantclips

Worship my soft pink soles you loser - LadyBella - iwantclips

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
    Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Perfect Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

My Perfect Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It's obvious what my bare feet do to you, loser. I don't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won't be able to stop stroking for me!
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Resolution: 988 x 1 624
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Suck Better - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

I Suck Better - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

Step-Daddy... I know that SHE doesn't please you... and that's why you come in here to me... I do, don't I Step-Daddy? I SUCK BETTER...
    Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

GIANTESS goddess Eat with tiny slaves - veronicaricci - iwantclips

GIANTESS goddess Eat with tiny slaves - veronicaricci - iwantclips

Giant goddess on her throne steps on a little guy and gets interviewed about the potion that made her so giant and powerful and how she enslaves all the tinies... She uses them for her pleasure, may occasionally Cru.sh them under her heavy heels and have them eat the crumbs off of her shoes, her snacks and her entertainment! Good thing they built her a palace like good tiny slaves that deserve to worship her as do you!!!! some heel dangling too and stuffing these little tinies in her panties
    Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 229 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Favorite Old Shoes - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

My Favorite Old Shoes - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Perky, strawberry blonde Nicole Clitman is here to show off her fifteen year old, dirty converse sneakers. Lucky for you, she's never worn them with socks on, so they've absorbed all of her sweat over the years. She unlaces her cute shoes and then takes a deef whiff inside before sharing them with you. She teases you with her favorite pair, spreading them open while wiggling her beautiful, bare feet and pedicured toes in front of you. Nicole seductively spreads her legs wide and holds her open, stinky sneaker between her thighs, the rubber sole flat against her pussy lips, asking you to cum right on the footprint inside. She wants to watch you cum into her converse, so she can slip them back on over her feet and feel your wet, sticky load between her toes as she wears them.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Foot Loser Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Foot Loser Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

My amazing feet are proper up, right in front of kneeling loser. Foot bitch cannot resist the beauty of my soles and toes. Goddess instructs foot loser to begin stroking to my feet as I wiggle and scrunch them in front of you. My powerful soles are so close, you can actually see the sweat glistening off of them. Stroke along to my jerk commands all the way to the end, just like a good foot boi. Complete with a cum countdown.
    Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 9 min 49 s
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information