Pro User

Oct 2016

Hands Free Orgasm Training - Foot Fetish - Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

Hands Free Orgasm Training - Foot Fetish - Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

Great custom clip with no names used.
    "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slutty Dirty Talk with Step-Twins Brooke and Vikki (TOPLESS) - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

Slutty Dirty Talk with Step-Twins Brooke and Vikki (TOPLESS) - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

you want to see these big knockers don't you? you want to see these nice big titties. Two horny bitches wiggling these tits at you...Oh...you are so lucky. Addicting isn't it...turns you on...turns you on to think about seeing these big jugs. Come on touch yourself for us...
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ignore clip - Veiny feet and coughing fetish - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Ignore clip - Veiny feet and coughing fetish - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

For all you vein and cough fetish boys. Watch me just sit in a chair with my veins pumped to the max, dangling pointed high heels shoes falling off and putting them back on. Rubbing my feet. All the while I throw in lots of coughing and throat clearing, as if something is stuck in my throat. Lots of close ups of my feet. I move up to the top half of my body as I cough. Also, some full length shots
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweaty foot smother - dominatrixvictoriablack - iwantclips

Sweaty foot smother - dominatrixvictoriablack - iwantclips

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
    Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ELLIE'S OPEN MOUTH 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

ELLIE'S OPEN MOUTH 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I know what you want and it's right here. My mouth is what you crave to see so here it is in front of you... Look. Look at my swirling tongue and my open glossy lips. Yum! I bet you're just aching for a taste aren't you?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy School Girl Sapphire Flashes You Her Panties & Her Pussy As She Strips - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Sexy School Girl Sapphire Flashes You Her Panties & Her Pussy As She Strips - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Our sexy new student Sapphire has come to Headmistresses office for her induction. As she waits she has a nosy around the office, climbing up on the desk and standing on tip toe to look at the highest books. As she does so you will have some very long lingering looks right up her skirt, seeing her pretty white panties nestled in her bottom. As she slowly starts to strip off her uniform you see more and more of her panties as she flashes you, showing you up her skirt. However soon the panties come off too and you can see even naughtier flashes as you get lots of clear views of her pretty pussy hiding up under her mini skirt!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MY OFFICE LICKING SLAVE - Maya Romanov - iwantclips

MY OFFICE LICKING SLAVE - Maya Romanov - iwantclips

eden Freitag bestelle ich mir einen mir untergebenen Kollegen, meinen persönlichen Leck-Sklaven ins Büro. Er sitzt meistens unterm Tisch angekettet an mein Handgelenk und erfüllt von daunten alle meine Wünsche. So auch an diesem Freitag, obwohl es im Büro ziemlich busy zuging. Ich musste mit Kollegen und vor allem dem Chef telefonieren und mir meine Geilheit während der Telefonate so gut wie es ging verkneifen. Der Sklave hat mich währenddessen nach meinen Anweisungen richtig schön sauber geleckt und bis zum Orgasmus gefingert. #Bürooutfit #Schwarze Strapsen #Highheels #Pussy Lecken #Femail Domination #Sklave
    Models: Maya Romanov

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sperm Slurping Sissy Part II - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Sperm Slurping Sissy Part II - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and no name s used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Your whole sorority is coming over to watch me masturbate, but you're horny & want an early preview. The girls love my sissy masturbation shows, watching me wank w/Hitachi magic wand, prostate toys, & slutty lingerie while I slurp my frozen loads. It's a turn-on to greet them in my "sperm slurping outfit" of fishnets, miniskirt, pearls & I Love Cum bib. A puffy nipple & too-small top contest encourages me as I slurp with every new top, & you have plenty of tops! The winner will spoon-feed me my fresh ejaculation. A first-ever cummy surprise, all twenty girls are bringing fresh/frozen loads from their boyfriends - a sissy sperm buffet! Yummy! I like playful & fun kinky cum eating encouragement. Please video w/close-up of your beautiful smile & eyes w/glasses, and always-fondled boobs+tops. Always use the word "penis" instead of "cock", especially "[email*protected] beautiful penis!","r u stroking your big hard penis?","your penis is our favorite!" Frequently call me your "sperm slurping sissy"
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 882 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information