Pro User

Oct 2016

Made to Jerk For My Feet - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Made to Jerk For My Feet - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

I know you love to stroke to my breasts, to my ass, to luscious body-- but you're missing one of my favorite activities: worshiping my feet. I do have truly amazing feet and I enjoy them being worshiped on a regular basis, so why should you not partake? Watch me take off each of my strappy sandals and then compel you to masturbate to my red-painted toes and bare soles. You'll have to stroke as I flex and curl, firmly cementing my beautiful feet into your brain. If you didn't have a foot fetish before now, you certainly will once I'm done!
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Conflicted Teasing - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Conflicted Teasing - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I have you locked up for months now still and I'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today, I'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

FOOT SLUT WORSHIP AND CUM COUNTDOWN - Princess Jersey - iwantclips

FOOT SLUT WORSHIP AND CUM COUNTDOWN - Princess Jersey - iwantclips

I know what you want... you want to serve My feet. My feet make you feel so subservient, don't they? You want to lick my feet... suck my toes... what wouldn't you do for MY perfect GODDESS FEET?
    Models: Princess Jersey

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

painting nails, toes ignoring& joi - LunaAquelarre - iwantclips

painting nails, toes ignoring& joi - LunaAquelarre - iwantclips

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
    Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stinky Workout Feet JOI with EnchantressBree - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Stinky Workout Feet JOI with EnchantressBree - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 391 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bedtime CEI with a Twist ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Bedtime CEI with a Twist ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

NOT a custom! This video is for everyone...or is it? I know how much you want to try this out! So what are you waiting for? You can't resist a cute girl telling you to do it...don't you want to hear me say those words? This is a video for you to watch before bed. Why? Well. You'll see. That's why it says "with a Twist!" (Why am I saying "NOT a custom?" It's been over a year and a half since I have released content that wasn't a custom video. Enjoy! Then visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video.)
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
    Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
    Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
    of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jerk it with my worn socks on - Miss Honey Barefeet - iwantclips

Jerk it with my worn socks on - Miss Honey Barefeet - iwantclips

Do you ever think how much addicted you are? How much you craving for anything related to feet? Did you ever worship female feet for real? I dont think so haha. You might be so freaked out to come to the woman in real life. You'd rather pay lot of money for quite private session. So today i want you to jerk your cock with my socks over it. Put it on and start rubbing your dicks as you looking at my feet and toes. Jerk it really hard untill you feel it sore and burning. Being a foot loser is so pathetic. Since now every time you thinking of my feet you gonna jerk it always with my worn socks on.
    Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 4 min 10 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Boss Turned Wallet - Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

Boss Turned Wallet - Mackayla's Sinpire - iwantclips

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy.
    I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information