Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 314 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ass and Feet Loser - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Ass and Feet Loser - Empress Mika - iwantclips

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Foot Bitch Training (BASIC) - IndianMistressPramilaGanguly - iwantclips

Foot Bitch Training (BASIC) - IndianMistressPramilaGanguly - iwantclips

Training you to be my foot bitch. This is just the elementary training for you foot boy, however pay full attention to my words, as you see my gorgeous feet and soft soles. I know you want to trace your tongue on each and every inch of my feet, so go ahead and serve my feet as my feet own you! You must work diligently and pamper my pretty feet with full passion.
    Models: IndianMistressPramilaGanguly

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jerk It Fast Daddy-Twin Babysitters 2 - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

Jerk It Fast Daddy-Twin Babysitters 2 - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

Step-Daddy, your wife is going to be home soon so We need to make this quick. We want you to jerk that cock fast for Us Step-Daddy. It is quite urgent that you jerk it fast and cum for Us good Step-Daddy. We know you love to see Us laying all sexy on your bed. We can't let your wife catch Us, We don't want the fun to end. You better be careful Step-Daddy, you are becoming so obsessed-you might just say our names in your ****! Come on Step-Daddy, jerk that cock faster and faster! Cum before your wife comes in! I hear her calling Us! Cum for Us, make a mess on Us-Don't worry we will cover it up! home wrecker, daddy's girl, cheating, jerk off encouragement, dirty talk, role play, Step-Twins, older man younger women fantasy, Step-Daddy talk, innocent 2 min 30 sec, HD
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 2 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 87.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two.
    My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
    Size: 949 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Facesitting in Jodphurs - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Facesitting in Jodphurs - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

I know how much you lust after Me whilst I am wearing tight, sexy jodphurs. Be a good little pony bitch for Me and worship My perfect ass through them. Wouldn't you love to feel Mistresses full weight on your face, as I grind these jodphurs into you? Perhaps if you do a good enough job of worshipping Me first that will be your reward...
    (This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stinky Foot worship - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Stinky Foot worship - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

I just came back in from dancing all night in My 6in heels foot boy, Get on your knees and worship My sweaty feet.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Homework foot tease - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Homework foot tease - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

While you're doing your project. You've got the PERFECT view of may legs and feet
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Teacher Miss Drogan Shows off Her Gorgeous Long Legs in Sheer Black Pantyhose - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Sexy Teacher Miss Drogan Shows off Her Gorgeous Long Legs in Sheer Black Pantyhose - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Miss Drogan is in class preparing for her next lesson. As she writes on the board she brushes her hand over her soft black sheer tights. This reminds her just how soft her nylons are and she is distracted. She leaves the board and starts to play with her long legs, slipping off her skirt so she can feel her nylon legs move freely. She crosses her legs, rubbing them together, and then slips off her heels showing you her nylon clad soles. She bends over in front of you showing the seam running all the way down the middle of her peachy ass, putting her hands inside her tights stretching them, and as she sits up on the desk you can see the reinforced gusset of the tights as she opens her legs. Miss Drogan slowly slips off the rest of her outfit and she is soon she is in just her thong & tights, pulling them both down to reveal her perfect round bottom.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playing Footsie - Rainbowlane - iwantclips

Playing Footsie - Rainbowlane - iwantclips

You want me to use my feet to jerk you off? ok! This is going to be fun
    Models: Rainbowlane