Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bratty School Girl VS Teacher Foot Fetish - Elouise Please - iwantclips

Bratty School Girl VS Teacher Foot Fetish - Elouise Please - iwantclips

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dildo Play - JessWest - iwantclips

Dildo Play - JessWest - iwantclips

Sometime I just get so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and play with it and today is one of those days I am just so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and suck on it and then fuck myself till I cum.
    use appropriate code
    loser4jess 15% markup
    alwaysaloser 100% markup
    maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bratty stepsister JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Bratty stepsister JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You Will Be At My Feet - Princess Carmela - iwantclips

You Will Be At My Feet - Princess Carmela - iwantclips

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
    -Princess Carmela
    Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Touchless orgasm/CEI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Touchless orgasm/CEI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

I have an all new way to humiliate you. You're going to cum without touching yourself... then clean it all up for me.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blackmailed-Fantasy By Your Personal Trainer - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy By Your Personal Trainer - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

I've been your personal trainer for a couple months now. Seems things have been working out great for you. For me it's a different story. I am not only your personal trainer but it seems I am your Therapist-Fantasy as well. All you do is vent about the things going on in your life....your wife, your boss, your job and so on. I have to hear about it all the time. Do you remember that time when I mentioned one of my friends Blackmailed-Fantasy her boss? I'm sure you remember because the way your eyes lit up was unforgettable. You sounded intrigued by the topic. Anyways...that friend was me. I've had my eye on you this whole time we have been having our training sessions. You see that small tiny camera hidden over there? Yes that one. Ive recorded pretty much all of our training sessions. I know you cannot forget about the heated one a couple weeks back. The one where you came on to me and then I encouraged you to stroke it. HAHA....you were totally into it and I knew all along I was collecting the evidence I needed for today. Now that I have all this proof we are going to do things my way. The game is being changed from here on out...
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Trick OR Treat - Smell MY Feet - Queen Vanity - iwantclips

Trick OR Treat - Smell MY Feet - Queen_Vanity - iwantclips

Trick or Treat Smell my feet, will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
    Good Boys will use these codes
    25% markup: PayMoreee
    50% markup: iLoveQueen
    75% markup: MorePlz
    100% markup: Spending
    1000%: Findomme
    Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

- Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemales, Your Two Favorite Things, A Beautiful Woman With A Big Cock - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Shemales, Your Two Favorite Things, A Beautiful Woman With A Big Cock - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Princess Kira Star
    I know how much you love my hot body and my beautiful face. You want so badly to be with a beautiful girl. But you can't, so all you can do is wish and jerk your loser cock. So since you're not a real man and you can't be with a real woman, I'm going to teach you something you can do for me. You can suck cock for money. But to ease you in to sucking cock, I'm going to make it easier for you to transition into being a cock sucker by having you start with shemales. And you're going to love shemales because they have combine your two favorite things, a beautiful woman with a big cock, LOL!
    So loser get down on your knees loser and look up at her with her big cock in your face. Now don't touch her, she only wants you to suck her cock. No hands. Even she thinks you're a loser, lol! But I know you've been craving this, fantasizing about sucking off a beautiful shemale. Now slowly start to suck her off. Do you see how much bigger her cock is than yours? Doesn't that make you feel even more pathetic? Sucking off a hot shemale with a bigger cock than yours! LOL! Feel her hot cock go down your throat, loser. Suck her off.
    Relax and enjoy it, don't be ashamed, just get into it and become the shemale cock sucker you have longed to be. Feel her cock in your mouth, feel the shame and humiliation, and feel that make your cock even harder. Now look up at her with her cock in your mouth and thank her with your eyes. Now gag on her big cock. Show her how much you love it. I know you love it. You might even be able to find other men who will pay to watch you gag on it, lol!
    Now get ready to take her cum. She's going to jerk it while you suck on the head. Beg her for her big load in your mouth and on your face. Suck and slurp on it loser, draw that cum out. The better you suck, the more cum you will swallow. And if she's satisfied, she'll be a returning customer. And I want you to have them lined up all day, waiting to be sucked by you, the expert shemale cocksucker. Swallow her load loser. Lick up every drop. Now thank her loser and thank me for doing this to you. Then get ready for the next one!
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 69.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information