Pro User

Oct 2016

I video call you, and I know just the thing to help you relax after a long day at work...I want you to masturbate for me, but you have to follow my instructions I strip out of my cute pink outfit and encourage you to stroke your cock for me. After some teasing I start to touch myself, first with my fingers, then I use a realistic dildo... The video ends with a cum countdown Includes: girlfriend experience, jerk off encouragement/instructions, some dirty talk, very gentle domination, genuine orgasm, cum countdown.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pee all over a realistic dildo twice in the video and fuck it!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Size: 93.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I dance for you while stripping off every article except my panties. I don't have a whole lot of milk in my tits today, but just enough to squeeze out and rub into my nipples. I love lactating. I love it almost as much as I love squirting - which is what I plan to do in these panties. Do you like watching me soak everything?
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start by wrapping my tits, thighs, and ankles tightly with bondage tape. I love the way it feels, constricting and hindering my movement, hugging my body. I show off my holes and give my butt a few playful swats as I struggle to move and touch my pussy. When I finally get down to fucking myself with my glass dildo, taking the opportunity to remove it from my slit and taste myself several times before I feel myself getting ready to squirt. I fuck myself faster, listening to the sound of fucking my wet pussy until soak my sheets.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 38 s
    Size: 772 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 16 min 23 s
    Size: 623 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You can't imagine how happy I am to be babysitting you again, and I'm so turned on when you ask me to come to your room.I start touching myself immediately, thinking you've asked me in to fuck again.But you say that what you really want is for me to make myself scarce tonight so that you can have your girlfriend Cindy over, because "tonight's the night". I'm jealous that you'd rather screw your little virgin girlfriend than me, so I tell you that the only way I'll let you get into Cindy's panties tonight is if you fuck me - first.Of course you agree; your dick's straining against your pants already. Come over here and let me suck your sweet young cock..and maybe you'll get the chance to pop your girlfriend's cherry later tonight.That's a good boy.let babysitter lie back on your bed and guide that big cock right into my wet, waiting pussy. Cindy may get you, but she's going to get you second.Yes, make me come on your cock, baby.get it soaking wet.because you're going to keep it dirty - soaked in babysitter's pussy juice - until Cindy gets here. The first thing she's going to taste when she sucks your dick, is me.Now be a good boy and drop that first load right across babysitter's face.you'll last longer for Cindy that way.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 57 s
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me grind and ride my pillow in different positions until I cum
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 25.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a recording of a live show! We venture into un-cammed territory in my downstairs den. Recording includes everything starting at the strip tease and ending after the cum show, using my favorite glass dildo and pink clit vibe in my leather chair. Includes spanking.
    Models:

Duration: 59 min 42 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A dream in thigh highs and emerald, I undress and tease myself with my dildo before showing you all the different ways I can ride it! See me suck it to get it wet and suck it clean again when I'm finished. And let's not forget the accidental orgasm at the end. That's right, see me ride my dildo right to an unstoppable orgasm!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information