Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Captured Spy Girls

Samanthagrace.net- Captured Spy Girls

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Kimberly Marvel

Samantha Grace and Kim Marvel are spies who break into the private home of an enemy German agent. He knew the girls had broken in to get the disk but he waited for the right moment to corner them. When he finds the lovely spies wearing their glasses, dresses, and panty hoes he has the prefect plan for them. He ties the girls up and watches them struggle then after he is bored with that he decides to take Samantha off camera and use her as his little slave. He torments Kim by making her have to listen to partner Samantha being used as his little sex slave. Kim knows her time will be up soon and she will be used as well. After he is done with Samantha, he ties the girls up in another tie. The message brews... that they are his slaves forever..
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV052AgentsCapturedKimMarvel.mp4
    File Size : 901.72 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:24:20

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV052AgentsCapturedKimMarvel.mp4 - 901.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Agent Marvel Caught

Samanthagrace.net- Agent Marvel Caught

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Kimberly Marvel

Kimberly Marvel is a secret agent and she has been busted by you. You hold her at point and force her to strip nude. She is very embarrassed and you then force her to dress as your little slut in full fashion stockings, suspenders, a bra, and sexy high heels. Lot_s of foot shots and stocking shots. If you are a stocking and foot fetishist this is the video for you. Watch Kim put her sexy stockings on in a slow and sexy manner. Kimberly also, has a beautiful manicure and if you are into hands, this is the video for you. Then Kim puts on a pair of beautiful black gloves and she runs her gloved hands up and down her shapely legs. Next, you force Kim to put her hands up as, she is bound in rope. The breast bondage in this video is to for. See Kim_s huge D_s wrapped in rope. Watch Kim struggle as she drools on her breasts from her large red gag One of the sexist video_s of Kimberly Marvel I have seen out there The rigging is by Samantha Grace...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv145agentmarvelcaught.mp4
    File Size : 149.62 MB
    Resolution : 594x360
    Duration : 00:37:33

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv145agentmarvelcaught.mp4 - 149.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Business Trip Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Business Trip Bound

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Tracy Jordan

Tracy Jordan and I are on abusinesstripto Albuquerque, NM. I_m wearing a classicbusinesssuit, tan seamed Cuban heel stockings, classic pumps, and garter belt. Tracy has on a form fitting black skirt, tight silk blouse, vintage full fashioned stockings, garter belt, and classic pumps. We both have our hair pulled back in pony tails. We hear a sound at the back door and inspect what it is. A nice long shot of Tracy and I walking away from the camera in our sexy high heels

We return but this time we areboundat our ankles, knees, and wrist. We each have in a large ball gag. We are fully dressed in ourbusinesswear, struggling our hearts out. We bounce, wiggle, and try to talk to each with gagged mouths. We ball gag kiss to try to remove our gags from out mouths. We even try to remove the ropes by hoping Tons of great shots of our stocking legs and high heels.

Our manic comes back and removes ourbusinesssuits. He leaves us in our matching bra and pantie sets, with garter belts, classic stockings, and high heel pumps. He takes Tracy_s hair down and ties only our wrists and ankles. Tracy and I talk about our situation. But in no time our bad guy comes back with gags He gags us with mouth packing and pink vet wrap. Tracy and I struggle our hearts out and gag talk with no hope of escaping.

Our bad guy moves us into the bedroom on the bed and removes our bra_s. He leaves us struggling in our pumps, stocking, garter belts and panties. Tracy and I try to get out of the ropes. Will we escape or are we doomed?

This video has no actual bad guy. It_s more of less shot so, it suggests you are the bad guy. Tons of great shots of stockings, high heel pumps, and panties...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG117BusinessTripBound.mp4
    File Size : 384.8 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:32:11

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG117BusinessTripBound.mp4 - 384.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Femdom Foot Smother

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Femdom Foot Smother

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Watch as I thoroughly dominate footboy Jason Ninja. I have him totally trussed up before the video even begins, and I spend the entire clip mashing my feet into his nose, making him smell my feet, verbally dominating him and letting him know just how lucky he is to have beautiful feet like mine anywhere near his face. Ignoring his defiance, I use my power to yank him aroundin his ropes, trampling and smothering his face over and over until our poor boy almost can_t take it. Kinky Foot Smelling for lucky boys, as only I can deliver it..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv240boundfemdomfootsmootherLarge.mp4
    File Size : 389.06 MB
    Resolution : 1436x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv240boundfemdomfootsmootherLarge.mp4 - 389.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,JJ Plush

This is a classic Samantha Grace video, where JJ Plush is my submissive house wife. She comes into the kitchen to make a grilled cheese for me, her top. I have blonde hair a silk robe, white open bottom girdle, vintage full fashion stockings and high heels. JJ also, has beautiful blonde hair and a long flowered dress. I make her strip down to her panty girdle, merry widow (long lined bra), vintage stockings, and open toed high heels. JJ is rather humiliated stripping down. Which, I find cute and sexy. I flirt with JJ and put her apron on.JJ and I move around the kitchen, interact with each other, and tease each other. I know JJ is watching me as she cooks and I move around sexily seducing her. I also, know you are being a voyeur, watching me and my submissive interact. So, I chose to move in ways that seduce you.

You get plenty of up girdle shots and my girdle is open bottom So, you really get a view of bush (I had a little bit of bush at the time this video was filmed). You also, get tons of shots of JJ_s feet, girdle, legs, and hugh heels from below. It_s almost as if, you are kneeing at the feet of JJ and I. Watching us and looking up at us...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sg102myhousewife.m4v
    File Size : 45.8 MB
    Resolution : 628x474
    Duration : 00:06:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sg102myhousewife.m4v - 45.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Big Bad Boss

Samanthagrace.net- Big Bad Boss

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am a secretary whose boss decides to exact a little revenge for all my shenanigans at the office. Bringing me to his place, he soon reveals this isn_t the innocent date I thought it was as he brings out a pair of leather cuffs and a length of rope. Once he has me bound he begins his plan to dominate me and strip me as I struggle and fight with him. What will happen? Will I escape or will he have his way with me? Find out.....
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV183BigBadBoss.mp4
    File Size : 630.26 MB
    Duration : 00:16:58

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV183BigBadBoss.mp4 - 630.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Zoey Samantha Femdom Jerk Off Instruction

Samanthagrace.net- Zoey Samantha Femdom Jerk Off Instruction

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Zoe Holiday

You come to Zoey Halloway and I with a problem. You just cannot resist us. But we know how to tame you and those urges by putting you in your place. You belong at our feet, naked and exposed. You_ve earned this orgasm. Even after, we continue to control you and your cock...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV021ZoeyandSamFemdomJOI.mp4
    File Size : 140.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:24

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV021ZoeyandSamFemdomJOI.mp4 - 140.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am home alone and I am kneeling on the bedroom floor looking at a pair of panties on the floor with a person on top of them. It_s you. I find it very kinky that he is in my panties. I explain that you will be in a lot of trouble. But I am impressed you went through all the trouble to shrink yourself and risk being smashed around my unware giant feet. It_s sexy that you did all this just to cum in my panties. I scold and explain it is wrong to want to have sex with yourstepsister. I understand however that we are not actually related and I know how hot I am. I really do not blame you.

I slide out of my top and let you into my lacy bra. While in my bra I encourage you to jerk off. When you do, I scoop you up to try to collect you but you harmlessly fall back into my boobs. I put my finger in my mouth to taste. After you cum I. I want you to make use of your size. Explaining that I am actually a giant.

I tell you to go into my mouth and check my teeth. I warn you about how moist, west and slippery my mouth is. Becareful since, I am so massive. If you slip you could slide down my throat and be swallowed alive. I don_t want mom and dad to be angry if I swallowed you and digested you. I open my mouth, lick my lips, with strands of saliva on my tounge. I stick my tongue out and it looks almost like a cumshot. I put you on the tip of my tongue and I use you to insprect my teeth and mouth. While inspecting I swallow you by accident and I am not really bothered by it.

I notice a lot of other people in my panties on the floor. I happilu sprinkle them into my cleavage. I allow them to jerk off in my cleavage while, being playing with them. I tell all the people I cannot let them tell mom and dad that I swallowed mystepbrother. So, I am going to swallow them all. I pick up big groups and proud swallow them all...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4
    File Size : 472.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:00

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4 - 472.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Sensual Nude Bondage

Samanthagrace.net- Sensual Nude Bondage

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

JJ Plush came out to California to visit me and to see the big new boobs One evening both Don Sir and JJ stopped by and Don Sir asked to try this rope thing on me. All JJ could say, is I cannot explain it to you, you have to experience it. I was open to the idea and she thought it would be fun to taped Don Sir seducing me with jute rope, rubbing it along my skin and then slowly tying me up. He added a crotch rope and eventually he took me the ground and I didn_t see it coming and I will admit I fought him just a tiny bit and then went with it. As most of you know me, I am a little feisty about being taken down. Once on the floor he hogtied me and caressed and pulled my hair in a sensual way. Then he decided to add the big red ballgag. Once he gagged me he ran his hands along my body and pushed on pressure points all over her body. Then he carefully choked her, in a seductive manner. I was completely in heaven and enjoyed being tied up in the manner. I could have feel asleep and allowed just about anything to be done to me. Being tied like that did get me all hot and bothered This is the first full nude video of my big DD boobs So, enjoy seeing my completely naked body and bouncing big boobs..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV212SensualNudeBondage.mp4
    File Size : 472.75 MB
    Duration : 00:12:44

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV212SensualNudeBondage.mp4 - 472.7 MB

Thread Information