Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Housewife Canned and Spanked

Samanthagrace.net- Housewife Canned and Spanked

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I have been a lazy house wife, rather then doing than doing the house work I lounge around. My husband catches me and and gives me a good spanking with my panties on and a canning as well. Then he pulls my panties down with force and gives me another hand spanking as well as, canning as the icing on the cake. The video ends with me shaking my bum and showing off my red bum...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG073HouseWifeCannedSpanked.mp4
    File Size : 227.16 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:07:31

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d824b7416921a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am home alone and I am kneeling on the bedroom floor looking at a pair of panties on the floor with a person on top of them. It_s you. I find it very kinky that he is in my panties. I explain that you will be in a lot of trouble. But I am impressed you went through all the trouble to shrink yourself and risk being smashed around my unware giant feet. It_s sexy that you did all this just to cum in my panties. I scold and explain it is wrong to want to have sex with yourstepsister. I understand however that we are not actually related and I know how hot I am. I really do not blame you.

I slide out of my top and let you into my lacy bra. While in my bra I encourage you to jerk off. When you do, I scoop you up to try to collect you but you harmlessly fall back into my boobs. I put my finger in my mouth to taste. After you cum I. I want you to make use of your size. Explaining that I am actually a giant.

I tell you to go into my mouth and check my teeth. I warn you about how moist, west and slippery my mouth is. Becareful since, I am so massive. If you slip you could slide down my throat and be swallowed alive. I don_t want mom and dad to be angry if I swallowed you and digested you. I open my mouth, lick my lips, with strands of saliva on my tounge. I stick my tongue out and it looks almost like a cumshot. I put you on the tip of my tongue and I use you to insprect my teeth and mouth. While inspecting I swallow you by accident and I am not really bothered by it.

I notice a lot of other people in my panties on the floor. I happilu sprinkle them into my cleavage. I allow them to jerk off in my cleavage while, being playing with them. I tell all the people I cannot let them tell mom and dad that I swallowed mystepbrother. So, I am going to swallow them all. I pick up big groups and proud swallow them all...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4
    File Size : 472.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:00

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cff9818820ceb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Me Time

Samanthagrace.net- Me Time

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is a very straight forward video where, you get to see me enjoy myself with my Hitachi magic wand. I have an attachment on the head of the wand and I use it for some internal pleasure. I enjoy around 9 minutes of orgasmic solo play time. I am wearing a classic vintagegirdlewith the crotch panel removed. I am wearing authentic vintage Cuban heel with seamed stockings. They are of the thick denier popular around the 1940_s and 1950_s. I also, am wearing my red sandal style high heel so, one can enjoy the reinforced toe and heel.

I start off the video bend over. So, you can see my large round ass and kitten peaking from the open crotch panel. There is also, a wonderful view of my nylon clad legs and high heels. After enjoying an orgasmic moment, I move into my back. That way, you can easily see my face and breasts. Two parts of me that look delightful during orgasm.

This video features tons of close up_s. Close up_s of my face, breasts, heels, legs, and kitty...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV217MeTime.mp4
    File Size : 355.69 MB
    Duration : 00:09:36

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/aa53d112e8b33

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Tease

Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Tease

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Wearing just a shiny golden bikini and a smile, I tease, taunt and tempt you in this very intimate clip. Stare into my big blue eyes, gaze at my full pouty lips, and endure in total POV it as I tell you exactly what you will and won_t get from a golden goddess like me...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV236BikiniTease.mp4
    File Size : 155.5 MB
    Duration : 00:05:17

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b3f4fa5b6afa7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Booty Tease

Samanthagrace.net- Booty Tease

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_m dressed as a slutty school girl and I have the music playing. I am shaking my ass. Shaking it softly so, you can just watch it move and bounce. I tease you, I make you desire my ass. You are lost in my round bouncing bum. It almost makes one wonder what a lap dance from me would be like?..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG091BootyTease.mp4
    File Size : 371.22 MB
    Duration : 00:04:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/33ead1d0e2757

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Nose 2

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Nose 2

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I love my nose and I love showing it off to you. I start by pitching and smashing my nose up and down. I love making my nose look like a pig for you. I then have so much fun that I start putting my my fingers in my nose and then I get so into it, I start putting my fingers in both nose holes. I love teasing you with my nose. I then move into putting a stocking on my head. I transform and smash my face as much as possible. After a while I slowly start to pull the stocking off and it really changes the shape of my face and nose. I do this a few times, just to tease you even more...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV0118SamanthasNose2.mp4
    File Size : 100.4 MB
    Resolution : 640x352
    Duration : 00:24:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d4e45335d9a56

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Ashtray Slave Training

Samanthagrace.net- Ashtray Slave Training

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

You are just one lucky loser you know that? You are lucky enough to undergo training by a beautiful princess like me. Your job is to bow at my feet and suck my cigarette smoke into your mouth. You are also required to eat my ashes and let me put out my cigarette on your tongue. I am going to teach you how to be my cigarette slave while, I verbally humiliate you by calling you names like retard loser boy. You just get to bask in my perfection while you are at my feet. Tons of great close ups of my large, wet, glossy lips. Also, tons of great shots of my boobs. My boobs look three times larger in this leather corset and seem to bounce all over the place. Ready to serve me little man?..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV127AshTraySlaveTraining.mp4
    File Size : 512.84 MB
    Duration : 00:06:50

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c9717ab1a25d1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Foot Pervert

Samanthagrace.net- Foot Pervert

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Sinn Sage

Sinn Sage is sexy as hell and we all know it. She is painting her pretty princess toe nails hot pink and she happens to notice your pervert ass watching. Sinn is wearing a tinny pair of black shorts and a sexy halter top that happens to match her pretty toes. You will see plenty of shots of her toes, the soles of her feet and her long lean legs. She sits in such a manner you think you may get a peak of her crotch. But her shorts are in the way. Sinn knows this as well and teases you. She also, demands you sit on the floor where a dirty little foot boy belongs. If she screws up her nails, she demands that you lick the mistake off her toes. Sinn also, makes fun of you for being obsessed with her feet. Makes fun of the fact you are getting hard and she can see your nasty hard-on. No, one wants to see your small dick or over-sized clit Haha Sinn know how to make you beg for more and even takes off her flip flops to show that the bottoms of her feet are dirty from wearing flip flops. Lick them clean small cock foot slut. Worship your princess...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV122FootPervert.mp4
    File Size : 311.14 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:09:15

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a7e9240803d78

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Basement Tease

Samanthagrace.net- Basement Tease

Description:
    Stars Appearing:

You just happen to be in the right place at the right time. In the basement of this building. Who would guess that attractive women hang out in basements looking for those, to tease and seduce? I notice you follow me so, I decide to walk in a very seductive manner. Making you wild. I give you a little peak of my very toned and muscular legs. Then walk up the stairs, allowing you just a little peak up my skirt. I tell you, you can look... but you cannot touch. It drives you more wild. But I have you just where I want you. I find an old laundry room and give you little peaks and flashes of my panties while, I sit on the washing machine. I take you up another flight of stairs and if you are lucky, I may just show you what is underneath my clothes.

Videographer- Jimi King of Circus Hooker Smut Regime..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV002BasementTease.m4v
    File Size : 402.61 MB
    Duration : 00:12:00

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3a76a5ede6a3d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Breakfast In Bed

Samanthagrace.net- Breakfast In Bed

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Kordelia Devonshire

Kordelia and I rouse to a lovely and erotic breakfast in bed. We both wear sexy, silky and smooth slips, which show off every curve Kordela slip is so lust worthy it turns me on watching this video. We share a plate with two large omelets as well as a second plate with toast and potatoes. We really get a belly full of food and stuff ourselves to the maxim. Watch us curvy beauties feed each other and lust after each other as well as breakfast. You can tell we are completely into each other as much as we are into our food Life doesn_t get any better then two bisexual women and food, you almost think you are in bed with us...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV182BreakfastInBed.mp4
    File Size : 355.72 MB
    Duration : 00:09:35

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c7d14d3e00699

Thread Information