Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Total Ignore

Samanthagrace.net- Total Ignore

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

You get to be the fly on the wall. Or shall I say, at my feet? I ignore you while I make a phone call and talk to Vicky Vette about a sub she is training. I am wearing lacy panties and a cute little tank top. I know you are watching me as I talk on the phone. I intentionally pose in sexy positions, teasing you. I bend on the sofa to show off my legs, ass, and feet. Once, I am finished with my call, I start to text message other men. I intentionally read their text messages out loud, you get to hear about all the fun plans I have with other men. How they want to please me. I finish up my text messages. I start on my emails. Going through my emails, the list of men and women who want to play seem endless. It seems you will never have a chance. But you are just happy, to be in the same room as me. Even if I am ignoring you and making plans with everyone else. You get to enjoy the view and my nipples that keep popping out of my tank top...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV242TotalIgnoreMobile.mp4
    File Size : 119.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ 1282x720
    Duration : 00:04:58

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/76acababb221e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha Grace Lap Dance

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha Grace Lap Dance

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Watch me grind my body and ass on Rifferus_s lucky lap. I rub my large bouncing breasts in his face and all over his lap. I slide my body all over him and I lightly caress his body with my hands. I start off the video full dressed in a short skirt and top. I slowly remove my clothing piece by piece, to tempt more and more. I touch myself as, I get rather turned on giving him, his lap dance. You can see it in my eyes. I occasionally look over at you. I know you enjoy watching me give him a lap dance. You dirty voyeur you. I am on to you. I know you like to watch me do naughty things with other men...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV167SamanthaGraceLapDance.mp4
    File Size : 162.77 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:04:44

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d8f2659c853f4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Giantess Wife

Samanthagrace.net- Giantess Wife

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_m a geeky gal with low confidence who is shorter then you, my husband. You recently lose your job and already feel low and small. However, I have great news I have a new job, which cause you to shrink some. The best part is I am making even more then you did I had off to work. I later come back from the office with a new look, a new short tight mini dress, and high heels. All the stuff we could never afford on your weak wage. Good thing you stay home and take care of the house You find yourself shrinking even more when I come home.

I come home yet again the from work with an even sexier outfit, that shows off plenty of boob and you shrink even more. I come to noticed whenever, I talk about my new job or making money you shrink. I also, decide to lift my cute mini hubby up. He is so, light and small after all. I also, have good news. I found you a new job and you are to meet the new boss in the morning. There is a twist with new boss. But let_s just say, you shrink even more when you see who the boss is. You shrink even smaller when I am able to blow you over when I blow you a kiss. You actually find you have a pretty easy job in the office and let_s say you end up in the underwear of a giantess...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV087GiantessWifeLarge.mp4
    File Size : 846.26 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:09

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c7a41ce1e59b9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- You Can Never Have Us

Samanthagrace.net- You Can Never Have Us

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Paris Kennedy

Hello, small penis fuck face You just had to show Paris and I your small cock knowing we would just make fun of you. We verbally humiliate you five ways to sun down, call you a loser, mock you with the loser L, and do the small penis jerk off motion. Your penis is so small you are just barely worth our time. We tease you by showing off our large breasts and showing you, what you won_t be titty fucking. We also show you, the ass you won_t be seeing. Too bad girls like us don_t like small things because you are now left just jerking off with you numb thinking about us while we have sex with our sexy boyfriends, who have large cocks. At least you get to dream on loser..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG081YouCanNeverHaveUs.mp4
    File Size : 199.58 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:05:46

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/58b0ea4cf3073

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Leg Scissor Lessons

Samanthagrace.net- Leg Scissor Lessons

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Jason Ninja LOVES to be squeezed and dominated by powerful women who can use their strong thighs to dominate and overpower him. Naturally I can_t help but allow him to indulge his fantasy, so I wrap my toned gorgeous legs around him and sensually punish him Watch as Jason struggles between my clamped thighs, inches away from my bikini bottoms, enduring the crushing power of my legs in many positions on the ground. Front-faced or back, his face goes red with the exertion as I squeeze and squeeze him. How much can he take? How much will I give? Watch to find out..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV199LegScissorLessons.mp4
    File Size : 304 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0a176b00ebeae

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Professor Out of Control

Samanthagrace.net- Professor Out of Control

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am a stuffy feminist professional who works in scientific research. One evening we have a scientific review of the inventions recently developed and I happen to agree to be the test subject. Everyone I work with is at my house. I would say about thirty people. We are testing a newly developed remote control that controls the movement of hands. My colleague (you) is a bit devious and has the remote set so, it makes me do naughty things. Like remove my clothing. I am a proper lady and I would never do such things I start off removing my jacket which reveals my slip. I regain control just in time and put on my jacket. I try everything I can to keep my clothes from coming off. I even fight with my own hands I remove my skirt just before I regained control of my hands. You click the remote just in time so, I am forced to remove my slip. I make it down to my lingerie which is a garter belt, sheer panties, strapless bra, and full fashioned stockings. My hands which I have no control of, force me to remove my stockings and then tickle my own feet It doesn_t stop there. Will I end up completely nude and humiliated because you took control of my hands? Watch and find out Nothing can be worse then being forced to strip in front of people..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV056ProfessorOutofControl.mp4
    File Size : 213.65 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9596ab6eb22c4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Boot Worship

Samanthagrace.net- Boot Worship

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I have brand new beautiful boots and I teach you how I like to have them laced. So, next time you will receive the honour of lacing my boots. I have my shiny black boots on, and now it is time for you to get on your hands and knees. Worship my boots. Worhip my beauty. Worship my prefection. You are just lucky enough to be able to watch a princess like me. Now lick my boots clean you dirty boy Please me..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV130BootWorship.mp4
    File Size : 248.46 MB
    Duration : 00:06:41

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6650f5aeaf44b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Self Gagged

Samanthagrace.net- Self Gagged

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I have a basket full of gags and I have what I call the gag fashion show. I gag myself during this video with every type of gag combination you can think of. I start off by stuffing my mouth with my sock and using a scarf as a cleave gag. I then stuff my sock into my panty hoses and wrap the panty hose legs like a cleave gag over my mouth. On top of that I also add a scarf gag. I gag myself with a bandanna, medium red ball gag, and an extra large ball gag. Then I stuff my mouth with a bandanna and add tons of tape Then I put my panty hose over my head along with a scarf. I love how this video ends, I am very turned on by being gagged There is plenty of gag talk. So, try to guess what dirty things I am asking you to do to me while I am gagged..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SVG210SelfGagged.mp4
    File Size : 769.73 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:20:46

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a3e68a336eb8a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Jerk Off to My Soles... and do it FAST

Samanthagrace.net- Jerk Off to My Soles... and do it FAST

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_m a busy woman and you have two minutes to jerk off to my feet. When two minutes are up, you have to be gone. I wiggle my pretty little bare soles around while talking dirty to you. I closely watch the time on my phone as time ticks by fast. I give you a cum count down in the end...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV250JerkOffFast.mp4
    File Size : 265.04 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:03:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/165b7f42b2958

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Samanthagrace.net- My Housewife

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,JJ Plush

This is a classic Samantha Grace video, where JJ Plush is my submissive house wife. She comes into the kitchen to make a grilled cheese for me, her top. I have blonde hair a silk robe, white open bottom girdle, vintage full fashion stockings and high heels. JJ also, has beautiful blonde hair and a long flowered dress. I make her strip down to her panty girdle, merry widow (long lined bra), vintage stockings, and open toed high heels. JJ is rather humiliated stripping down. Which, I find cute and sexy. I flirt with JJ and put her apron on.JJ and I move around the kitchen, interact with each other, and tease each other. I know JJ is watching me as she cooks and I move around sexily seducing her. I also, know you are being a voyeur, watching me and my submissive interact. So, I chose to move in ways that seduce you.

You get plenty of up girdle shots and my girdle is open bottom So, you really get a view of bush (I had a little bit of bush at the time this video was filmed). You also, get tons of shots of JJ_s feet, girdle, legs, and hugh heels from below. It_s almost as if, you are kneeing at the feet of JJ and I. Watching us and looking up at us...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sg102myhousewife.m4v
    File Size : 45.8 MB
    Resolution : 628x474
    Duration : 00:06:49

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cf61c9a2a5f41

Thread Information