Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Tea Time Pet

Samanthagrace.net- Tea Time Pet

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I start off at one of my shoots in a sexy lingerie, stockings, gloves, and collar while in a hog tie. I do a number of poses for the photographer. The shoot is over and the photographer asks me to put something cute on. I try on several sets of lingerie, stockings, and mini skirts. I then make my way into the kitchen I cuff myself and tea serve you tea. After tea, I sit on the sofa and chat with you. I act a little bratty and this video ends with a spanking...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV058TeaTimePet.mp4
    File Size : 758.65 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:20:27

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a605404cc106d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Caroline Pierce Indian Bride

Samanthagrace.net- Caroline Pierce Indian Bride

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Caroline Pierce

CarolinePiercefinds her self after the wedding waiting for her newIndianlove. She has married anIndianman and is dressed in a Sari, with head veil, toe rings, anklets, bracelets, and a nath (which is a large nose ring worn byIndianbrides).Carolineis a curiousIndianbridewith her punk rock look. The video starts off withCarolinehead banging to her fav punk rock song. While waitingCarolinedecides to touch up her make up. She awkwardly puts on her lip stick, she finds it difficult with such a large nose ring. She has such cute expressions on her face as she struggles.

After waiting some more, she gives her friend a call. She talks about how nervous she is about the wedding night. She isn_t sure how she will give him oral pleasure with such a large nose ring in her nose. She then picks up her filterless French Gauloises cigarettes. Tons of shots of her nose ring and lips close up. Special attention is paid toCaroline_s beautiful feet

After she finishes her cigarette, she thinks she hears her husband. She hangs up the phone and finds she is sneezing like crazy. She takes out her classic beautiful hankie and blows her nose. She finds it a struggle to blow her nose with such a large nose ring. But she some how manages. Just in time her new husband comes in and the wedding night begins, as we cut away...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV159CarolinePierceIndianBride.mp4
    File Size : 823.87 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ 1706x720
    Duration : 00:10:15

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/01b32e031b681

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bear Hug Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Bear Hug Bound

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Tracy Jordan

TracyJordan is captured with when we are traveling out of town. We were in San Diego for big comic book convention and our room was broken into. We wake up tied in a bear hug tie face to face.Tracyis stripped down to her sheer pink panties and I am stripped down to my blue panties.Tracyand I have our arms tied together and our bare boobs squished together. We have a rope above and below our breasts. Tracy_s legs are wrapped around me. We are both ball gagged.

Tracyis wearing a favorite classic ball gag, that looks amazing on her lips and I am wearing a pink ball gag. Our speech is inhibited and we are forced to drool on each other. BothTracyand I find the drooling on each other, extremely humiliating. We fight energetically to get out and sweat on each other in the process. We try to stop drooling on each other but it seems with all the gag talk, it causes us to drool even more

Tracyand I fight for many moments to get out of the rope We finally do it But not without a big fight. The ropes were not easy to get out of. When we fear ourselves, we noticed the crazy heathens took all our clothing So, we wrap ourselves in the blanket together and book it out of there..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV139BearHugBound.mp4
    File Size : 402.25 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:10:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3313bbcc04f9b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Husband Humiliation

Samanthagrace.net- Husband Humiliation

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am your bossy wife who keeps your balls nice and blue at all times. I tease you with my black high heels, black seamed Cuban heel stockings, panties, garter belt, bra, and skirt. I slowly lift my skirt and show off my legs. Showing you want you cannot have. I show off my sexy nude color panties and toned ass. Showing you what you will not cum too. I slowly strip each piece of clothing down to my lingerie. I allow you to jerk off however, I decide you deserve only blue balls. You do not deserve to cum. No, orgasm for you but you are to follow every direction like a . I tell you when to stop and dismiss you As I go on my way and enjoy myself. Which you won_t be allowed to see.

This clip features:humiliation, POV femdom, full fashion Cuban heel stockings, feet, legs, panties, tease and denial, orgasm denial, blue balls, strip tease, goddess worship, brat girl...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV194HusbandHumiliation.mp4
    File Size : 427 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/602584e53971d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Boss

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Boss

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Come see me as I play your sexy boss who invites you into my office for a little kinky role play. Will you enjoy tying me to the chair and gagging me as I wriggle and struggle seductively? Or maybe you_ll focus on my soft hands as they stretch and wring, bound by tight rope. My eyes going glassy as I moan through my ball gag. Then, after everything else, can you put me into a restrictive hog-tie so you can watch me writhe and squirm on the couch? See me squirming in an enticing hog-tie on my luxuriant leather couch. Listen to me moan huskily through my gag as I wriggle my sexy body for you. My hands and feet bound together, showing my tight skirt and soft cashmere sweater. Then you place me in another chair tie, my legs secured to the corners of the chair, my arms pulled behind my back. Does it arouse you to watch me squirming in my seat, groaning and giggling at you through my gag? Come play with me again to find out...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv151boundboss.mp4
    File Size : 245.35 MB
    Resolution : 654x396
    Duration : 00:35:31

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/64bf2ff3896d4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Self Bound and Gagged

Samanthagrace.net- Self Bound and Gagged

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I decide to make a special video for you, while you are away at work all day. I_m your girlfriendandI love to play little kinky role playing games. I am wearing a blackandhot pink skullandcross bones bikini. I start off by having a bit of what I call a gag fashion show. I place different types of cloth into my mouthandseal over, with a cleave gag. Which, I know is your favorite type of gag. WhilegaggedI seductively moanandstruggle into a level of pleasure. I say things like save me anddo a little gag talk, to turn you on. I shake my large breastsandshow off my ass. I even spank myself with a few good whacks. When I remove the gags, I always am sure to say phrases that turn you on. I also, discuss what I like about gagsandbondage.

Once I find the gag, I like best. I show you my cute pink ropesandproceed to tie my legs to a chairandmy wrist to the back of the chair. I bat my eyes for youandmove in a seductive manner showing you every curve of my body. I struggleandmoan, into a level of pleasure. I wiggle in such a sexy manner. The words that come through my gag are absolutely seductive. Can you hear what I am saying?

The video endsandwe both know what is going to happen when you get home. Everything about this video screams feminine sexualityandseduction...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV170SelfBoundandGagged.mp4
    File Size : 457.13 MB
    Duration : 00:12:19

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bff7663491299

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Let Her Eat Cake

Samanthagrace.net- Let Her Eat Cake

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil Hawthorne is my house mate, with some bad manners. I spent the whole afternoon working on acakefor a Thanksgiving party and I saw Sybil eyeballing thatcake. However, I explained toher, thecakewas to be eaten at the party. That thecakewas a major part of the part. While I am off getting ready, she is not to look at thecakeletalone think about eating it. I knew with that threat she wouldn_t dare. Sybil lives with me and knows what I do to bottoms who do not behave. She knows how I discipline, but she decided to take a risk.

I come back with a piece ofcakemissing. Sybil tries to be sneaky and coverhergluttony, with a decoration. To teach this little bitch a lesson, I tieherup in a chair. She is completely bound and can barely move. I really bring it home while, I SHOVEcakeinhermouth. I rub thecakeintoherface and really grind it in. I fully humiliate Sybil. I callhera fat, out-of-control, glutenous pig. Now, she has embarrassed me because there is no way I can make acakein time for the party. No, bakery will be open at midnight. So, I really fully humiliateherto teach this, slut a lesson or two..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV166LetHerEatCake.mp4
    File Size : 337.85 MB
    Duration : 00:09:06

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/aa2aa56125bdc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Paddled Brat

Samanthagrace.net- Paddled Brat

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_ve been a naughty girl and I get a paddling while wearing my cute little sun dress and boy shorts. I get paddled with two different wooden paddles. One is very heavy See me whimper and whine, while being paddled...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV173SamanthaGracePaddledBrat.mp4
    File Size : 102.39 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
    Duration : 00:01:44

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bc4374e67c347

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Nylon Bodystockings

Samanthagrace.net- Nylon Bodystockings

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Zoe Holiday

Zoey Halloway and I are enjoying ourselves in sexy nylon catsuits. The suits are sheer and sexy We just can_t stop touching each other. We are lying on the sofa foot to foot. So, we take the moment for easy access by rubbing our feet on each other. We feel so blissful as we play with each other_s nipples with our feet. It_s nice just running or hands all over our bodysuits and enjoy the sensenal experience...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV015NylonCatsuits.mp4
    File Size : 135.06 MB
    Duration : 00:07:06

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fdc7898f14311

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Karate Ballet Beat Down

Samanthagrace.net- Karate Ballet Beat Down

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am in a far away land sent to defeatKarategangs. The gangs are getting out of control, they are stealing aid money from the government that is intended for poor, sick, and uneducated of the mountain villages. I have come to stop them. Before I can get underway, I start off with myballetkaratework out. I am wearing black panty hoes with a enforced toe and a black spandex body suit. This outfit is very tight and hugs all the curves in just the right way. I start off with many Judo chops with my hands, showing strength, power, and control. I also, do a number of high kicks that reach well above my head. These kicks show every muscle in my legs and really show the strength, speed, and power my kicks hold. After a warm up, it is time to go to the hang out to defeat the gangs

I come into the hid out and I find a lackey meditating. So, I rush over and show off my skills in hopes of intimidating. I do many high kicks and show him my strength and power. Many close up shots of my toe right by his chin. He has a look of worry on his face but foolishly tries to combat me as, I am obviously at hand to hand combat then he is. I get about 15 kicks to his face before he even strikes me. He completely misses and I hit his stomach a few times, kick his face once, and then break his ankle with one kick. He falls victim to the broken ankle move. He was so easy to defeat, I do not recall breaking a sweat.

I find another posse member who opens fire on me. Good thing he is stupid and only had one round. He fires misses and throws his at me. Poor stupid man. I do a leg sweep breaking his stupid ankle and I then roll up on my back. I This angle show my legs and feet in all their glory. Great close up_s of my legs and feet. I nip up, and do a few show off high leg kicks. My foe has broke his back and rolls over into my feet, declaring his weakness.

Foe number three is searching the room of a weapon, but being he is a moron he doesn_t find it, what he finds his me. I am in akaratepose with my foot right at his face when he looks up. This is a wonderful angle that not only shows me feet but my large round ass. This buffoon shows off hiskaratemoves for a few moments, while I look at his fearlessly. He doesn_t scare me at all. I know I have more skill then he does. When he opens him self up for the move, I right away grab his arm and throw him over. I also break his ankle and pull his arm out of place in the socket. This poor buffoon never had a chance with me. He grunts and pain, while my feet are right by his face. I am placing him where be belongs weak and helpless.

I finally, make it to thekarategang boss. Who I find preparing for our moment. He is on his knee working out his arms. I leap into the room doing a plie, throw my arms up into the air into a defensive move. This fool tries to hit my waist a couple of times. Which he misses each time. I hit him in the neck with my Judo chop. It gives the fool gang member pain, but he has some strength and tries to defeat me. I kick him in the face and Judo chop his waist a few times. Then I go for the golden point, the ankle. Leaving him weak, helpless, and defeated. My mission has come to the end and I bow. I take the aid money to the and everyone in this mountain village lives happily withoutkarategangs bulling them and stealing.

This video is shot just like a Hong Kong action film. The music very much so, fit the theme. I went so into the Hong Kong action film theme, that I also included the bad cuts and everything. This is my attempt of an erotickaratemovie, with a very 70_s Hong Kong theme. I will admit I love this video and I am so very proud of it..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV214KarateBalletBeatDown.mp4
    File Size : 587.5 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:06

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6afee6ba72f85

Thread Information