Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Lesbian Roommates JOI

Samanthagrace.net- Lesbian Roommates JOI

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Zoe Holiday

Zoey Halloway and I are a couple. We have you as our roommate. You are our submissive roommate who worships the ground we walk on. You do whatever we want. You worship the ground we walk on. We have no interests in you, other then using you for the weak sub you are. We have you do all the housework without joy and pleasure. However, we flirt and kiss with each other to get you all worked up. We the two of us are feeling rather playful. We feel it is time you earn your orgasm. So, we do a little jerk of instruction for our own amusement. We get great joy out of humiliating you sexually...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV011LesbianRoommatesJOI.mp4
    File Size : 134.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5d8a43205e148

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Chrissy Daniels,Anastasia Pierce

Anastasia Pierce and I are too evil and naughty nurses. We are dressed in matching fetish nurse uniforms with boots and are ready to be bad. Chrissy Daniels is a nurse in training, who we show the ropes (If you catch my drift) Chrissy is dressed in a white nurse uniform, stockings, and red high heels. Anastasia and I cuff Chrissy_s ankles and wrists. We gag Chrissy with a dildo gag then Anastasia sucks her gag very sensually. Then we force Chrissy to rub her penis gag between our perky large breasts.I torment and tease Chrissy with my big purple strap-on. I know Chrissy gets excited just seeing it. Meanwhile, Anastasia pulls her dress up and to show off her panties. It humiliates Chrissy so much, but Chrissy_s humiliation turns on both Anastasia and I more. Anastasia and I fondle Chrissy_s soft milky white breasts, making her desire us more. Chrissy cannot bare it anymore so, I start to use my strap-on on her from behind. Chrissy loves the feeling of me trusting my cock in her, very deep and hard, as Anastasia forces Chrissy to pleasure her kitty with the penis gag. She forces Chrissy_s face deep inside, bring her to a sweet orgasm.Anastasia and I fully toy with our new trainee, showing her how things run in our hospital. We will train her to pleasure not only us, but also our patients. Chrissy was such a naughty nurse, we didn_t really have to convince her to do much. She enjoyed every moment and loved our little nurse three some. This is my first photo set featuring a XXX three some. We use a strap on and dildo gag. This is a very fun medical fetish set.
    Videographer- Lorenzo Sperlonga..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV030NaughtyNurses.mp4
    File Size : 346.02 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0b3e30efcaea3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Captured by Russian Spies

Samanthagrace.net- Captured by Russian Spies

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am a detective who was on a case involving the Russian Mob. I find myself bound to a chair and my capture forced me to strip down to my slip and bra. He left me in a warehouse to struggle. He later comes back to gag me, but with my dirty bra_s. Something I am obviously not to happy about. He gags me by stuffing a bra in my mouth, then ties another bra over my mouth to keep me shut up for good. He then blind folds me with yet another dirty bra. He then leaves me behind in the warehouse to fend for myself. I struggle and try to get out. I struggle like crazy and for my life. I just won_t give up I want to get out of the ropes Do, I get out or do I remain? That is the question.......
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV184CapturedByRussianSpies.mp4
    File Size : 313.14 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:08:27

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/473a521bb0fa7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Pretty French Pedicure

Samanthagrace.net- Pretty French Pedicure

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

A cute little video of me wiggling my toes in the grass...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV179PrettyFrenchPedicure.mp4
    File Size : 76.27 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
    Duration : 00:01:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/02d160de85b9c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Girdles Girls with Foot Lust

Samanthagrace.net- Girdles Girls with Foot Lust

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,JJ Plush

This is a video from when JJ Plush and I first met. She was such a shy girl in those days but just as glamourous then, as now. When JJ and I first met, it was girl lust a first sight. We just loved each other probably, because we both love girdles, stockings, and high heels. JJ is wearing an open bottom girdle with a matching merry widow bullet bra. She is also wearing panty hoses with stockings layered over them. I have on a open piece open bottom girdle with full fashion stockings. We are both wearing beautiful high heels. JJ loves my Cuban heel stockings and I just love her cute little toes. We lightly stork each others feet with stockings on. We remove each others shoes and take off each others stockings. JJ leaves her panty hoses on. We have fun tickling, touching, and flirting with each other. We even lick each others feet and rub our toes on each others boobs We have so much fun together..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV148GirdlesGirlswithFootLust.mp4
    File Size : 195.2 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:05:15

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f18653edc6ce6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am home alone and I am kneeling on the bedroom floor looking at a pair of panties on the floor with a person on top of them. It_s you. I find it very kinky that he is in my panties. I explain that you will be in a lot of trouble. But I am impressed you went through all the trouble to shrink yourself and risk being smashed around my unware giant feet. It_s sexy that you did all this just to cum in my panties. I scold and explain it is wrong to want to have sex with yourstepsister. I understand however that we are not actually related and I know how hot I am. I really do not blame you.

I slide out of my top and let you into my lacy bra. While in my bra I encourage you to jerk off. When you do, I scoop you up to try to collect you but you harmlessly fall back into my boobs. I put my finger in my mouth to taste. After you cum I. I want you to make use of your size. Explaining that I am actually a giant.

I tell you to go into my mouth and check my teeth. I warn you about how moist, west and slippery my mouth is. Becareful since, I am so massive. If you slip you could slide down my throat and be swallowed alive. I don_t want mom and dad to be angry if I swallowed you and digested you. I open my mouth, lick my lips, with strands of saliva on my tounge. I stick my tongue out and it looks almost like a cumshot. I put you on the tip of my tongue and I use you to insprect my teeth and mouth. While inspecting I swallow you by accident and I am not really bothered by it.

I notice a lot of other people in my panties on the floor. I happilu sprinkle them into my cleavage. I allow them to jerk off in my cleavage while, being playing with them. I tell all the people I cannot let them tell mom and dad that I swallowed mystepbrother. So, I am going to swallow them all. I pick up big groups and proud swallow them all...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4
    File Size : 472.7 MB
    Duration : 00:13:00

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/706ec1c950cb4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Stockings, Smoking and Spanking

Samanthagrace.net- Stockings, Smoking and Spanking

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Kordelia Devonshire

Samantha Grace and Kordelia Devonshire are glamed up in their vintage lingerie for a little Bettie Page style fun The girls sweet talk and tease with their full fashion stockings, sexy feet, and high heels with some yummy DANGLING Kordelia wears a sexy girdle and Samantha wears suspenders. It_s not long before the lingerie starts coming off, and it_s clear these two vixens are totally into each other. You wouldn_t expect any less than some gratuitous crotch shots and foot kissing while they continue to get more and more into their little scene. Soon they light up and share a cigarette, it just feels like you_re watching them unaware These two kinky girls both LOVE spanking, and just can_t resist getting down to business. Samantha_s bum gets reddened up as she and Kordi both smoke, and between the spanks Kordi lays on some sensual tickling and touching. Nice shot at the end of Samantha_s RED bottom..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV069StockingsSmokingandSpanking.mp4
    File Size : 136.91 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:13:05

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1fd7ebc40d5f1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Waxworks

Samanthagrace.net- Waxworks

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Riff is trying to persuade me to work as an assistant in his wax museum, but I am not too sure. Jokingly, Riff suggests that I could always be on display there instead. I reply how would I be able to do that and he says the word waxwork and I freeze into a statue. I am standing well balanced, taking a step forward with right arm forward and left arm hanging loosely by my side. Looking straight forward blankly, with lips slightly parted. Riff waves his hand in front of my eyes, and lightly shakes my shoulder to test that I am completely frozen. He also smooths mycheek very lightly, but no reaction from me. I am frozen. Riff asks a series of questions, to one of which I reply very very slowly I am a waxwork statue. He slowly lifts my limp left arm straight out in front of me just below chest height, and it remains there, with fingers hanging in a loose shape but frozen. He also adjusts the right arm slightly, but no hands on head or covering my face. You gaze around my body and with close-ups of my hands and face. He zips the top of my catsuit slightly, and moves his hand slowly over the shiny contours of my frozen breasts and body. Riff says, that he_s going to snap me out of it soon, and I won_t remember anything, but that I know that he can display me as a waxwork any time that he wishes, and I will be unable to stop him. I reply slowly that I understand and must obey.

I am sitting upright but relaxed on the edge of the couch, feet and knees almost together, with my hands by my side hanging loosely over the edge of the couch. Riff tells me that he can stop me from counting from one to ten if he wanted to, in fact I will only get as far as five. I dispute this but give it a go anyway, and as I get half-way through saying the word five, he tells me to freeze. I am are frozen solid staring blankly straight ahead with lips slightly apart. Riff teases me with a wave of his hand and starts to pose my arms and hands. Lifting my left hand slightly from the couch, it just hangs loosely frozen in position when he lets go. The right hand he lifts loosely and slowly straight out to below chest high and turns it over palm facing upwards with fingers separated and slightly bent, and again it stays in position. He asks me what has just happened to me, and I reply very slowly that I am deeply . Many great close-ups of my body, face and mannequin type hands, with Riff commenting on the situation. He then tells me to stand up, and I get up very slowly with my arms and hands still in the same frozen position. Further, views of my body, face and shoes.

I am still standing frozen in the same position, Riff tells me to snap out of it on the count of three. I wake up, feeling a bit confused, and talk about not remembering too much. Riff does a number of quick freezes on me, each lasting about a minute. Each time I pick up where I left off and carry on as though nothing has happened. Expression-wise I am, still more blank than animated, but in different hand poses. Riff poses me slightly when I am frozen, and asks questions as to why I am not moving? I reply with I am to freeze and I am frozen solid. He snaps me out of it and gives me the command mannequin. Which I freeze in a extra special and classic mannequin pose with long close-ups of my face, hands and body. Riff asks me one final time what has happened to me and I reply very slowly I am your mannequin master...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV221Waxworks.mp4
    File Size : 653.32 MB
    Duration : 00:17:36

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/94ef688b497fa

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Caroline Pierce Karate Ballet

Samanthagrace.net- Caroline Pierce Karate Ballet

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Caroline Pierce

We are back again with my very popular and demandedkarateseries with part five This time we have a new heroineCarolinePierce. She is apart of thekarateheroine network and she is a spy with her own heavy metal edge She is vampy and dangerous. Thekaratevideo series, are probably my favorites that I have featured on my clipstore.

This video is shot just like an action film, with the sound effects and all. I went so into the action film theme, that I also included the bad cuts and the very cheesy campy moments. This is my attempt of an erotickarateaction theme film. This time, we brought back Rifferus as the villian. He plays all the clones. Think of the bad guy as a video game clone. They just keep regenerating until you defeat the boss.

If you like this video, check outKarateGang Returns, Liquidation of the Clones,KarateGang Beat Down, andKarateGang Show Down. We now have five videos in this series.

Carolinedoes a warm up of her high kicks and judo chops, while wearing reinforced toe panty hose and a skin tight spandex leotard. She is sexy and vampy, showing every curve and her favorite weapon her feet. She gets ready because her only solution is to stop thekarategang herself. They are holding control of a small village water supply for profit. It_s her job to help and save the local villagers.

Carolinecomes in with a nice shot of her leotard stretched over her famously shapely ass. She bows to thekarategang member who is meditating. When she bows it is another great shot showingCaroline_s strenth and flexibility, it_s also a great excuse for a great butt shot. He breaks her focus with a sudden big punch. She blocks his hand then with other handkaratechops his neck hard twice. He falls against the wall. She poses stretching her legs and placing her toes right in front of his face. While posed she says, Karateneck chop.

Carolinebacked into the room, her nice ass in view and akarategang member is laying KOed. Carolinehas her hands on her hips and looks down at thekarategang member. She bends in a sexy manner the check his pulse. When doing so, he wakes up looks at her toes, panics and attempts akaratechop. Before his hands get anywhere near her,Carolinechops his neck and he is KOed.

Anotherkarategang clone walks in with a toy. He cannot seeCarolineand she is tossing objects toward the floor to distact him. He keeps shoots the object as they land. She calls out to him, he turns around trying to fire shots. He is out of bullets. He angrily throws his at her. She sweeps his legs out from under him and he falls breaks his back. She then stands in front of him with toes near his face and she then leaves scene, while he_s still twisting around in pain.

She walks in with a toy. In a spy like creeping movement. She slinks around left and right looking for akarategang member. She finally finds him with a toy in his hand guarding the area. She points the toy at him and they stare each other down. TheKarateclone is sitting on the ground playing with the weapon He gives her a sneer. She puts the g.u.n slowly on the floor and goes to akaratepose. She kicks high and bows. He sweeps the toy at her waist and she bends her stomach and his weapon misses. He attempts to swipe her stomach a couple more time and he misses. He attacks her and she twist him on the floor snapping his wrist and arm. She places her foot on his head, then over his mouth. She silences him and uses her foot as a gag.

She walks into a room and fire starts, as soon as she works in. She ducks to avoid the shots. She listens using her super spy skills and throws a weapon. In the direction of the shots and a scream is shouted. She knows she hit the person who was shooting at her after no more shots, and just silence. She walks into the room where she threw the weapon. She noticed the toy. In thekarateclone_s stomach. She stands over him in a dominating way with her hands on her hips. She lowers herself and touches the toy. She checks his pulse on his neck. Takes the weapon and leaves.

Carolinefinds anotherKarateclone. They walk toward each other and bow. They go into akaratestand off, showing off an exchange of high kicks and chops. She distracts him and snaps his ankle with her foot. She keeps snapping his ankle over and over, until he is rendered as weak. He keeps trying to fight but she tricks him again with a fake out hi kick near the face. He guard his face leaving leaving his hip and ankle open. She snaps the hip and ankle many times. He pretends nothing happened, but she knows he is finished. He weakly falls because his ankle is now broken. She puts her hand on her hips and looks down at the injuredkarateman, in a dominating way. She bows over him with her feet by his face. His twists and rolls around the floor in pain.

Carolinechanges out of leotard, to a regular pair of pant hose with no reinforced toes. She has on a bra with no panties and her panty hose are pulled up to the bottom of her breasts. She pulls the band of the panty hose up as far as it will go and smooths it out. Then she warms up her high kicks and chops before going after the lastkarateboss.

TheKarateBoss is crawling on the floor looking for missing thumb drive. As he is crawling he see_s her toes in front of his face. She is standing in a hero pose with her hands on her hips, glaring down at her foe. She bows to him. They both go intokaratepose and high kick and chop at each other.

He tries to give her a punch however, she blocks his arm. Snaps his arm with the top of her knee and busts his ankle. Then she hits his hip and his ankle yet, again. He is now crippled and falls to the floor in pain. He rolls his face near her toes and suffering in pain.Carolinestands over him in a dominating pose with her hands on her hips.

Carolineadjust the pantyhose band by pulling it up under her breasts. She take one lass visit to thekarateman with a toy in his stomach. She just a few high kicks and chops in front of the injuredkarateman. She stops and stands in a hero pose for a hero moment. Then walks away showing her lovely curves as the mission is over...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv229carolinepiercekarateballetmobile.mp4
    File Size : 268.26 MB
    Duration : 00:18:14

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9e449e9979cdd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- The Hostage

Samanthagrace.net- The Hostage

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I have been captured in my cute summer dress in a dirty old shed. I am bound in a hog tie with white cotton rope then I am silencedwith a square box gag. I struggle in a sexy manner and I plea for you to let me go. Rigging by Julie Simone..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV097TheHostage.mp4
    File Size : 199.45 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:05:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/901c124c20ef4

Thread Information