Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Swan Show in Jamacia

Samanthagrace.net- Swan Show in Jamacia

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

My live Swan Show preformed at Hedonism II for the Fetish Queen of the Universe contest last September. I had a custom latex outfit made for this event. The outfit included many details such swans.I bump and grind on a giant inflatable swan and in a pool full of J-Lube. Watch me do a seductive dance, while slowly stripping each latex layer. I have on many layers of latex. I strip down completely nude and I show that dirty swan a good time...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV029SwanStageShowJamacia.mp4
    File Size : 173.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:15

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/397c201b85b69

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is shot all POV. We are having a tickling session. My feet are very close up. My face can be seen in the background with all my laughter and reactions. That way you can tickle me silly. After a short while, I turn the tables on you. I seduce you with dirty talk. I bring you under my control. I encourage you to stroke it to my sexy soles, legs, and lush bottom. With most of the emphasis on my sexy soles. I count you down to complete bliss. Lot_s of shots of not only my feet. But my face and body.

Note: there is no tickler shown so you the viewer can imagine that you are doing the tickling...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv245ticklishsituationmobile.mp4
    File Size : 134.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ 1282x720
    Duration : 00:05:47

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b2f3e91fb026b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- SeductiveWalk

Samanthagrace.net- SeductiveWalk

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am outdoors right by an oil well here in Los Angeles. I am in an area where people can see me. You actually see people around in the background, a few times. I am wearing a very sexy neon green spandex dress. Something you never see on anyone in public. I have on such a short skirt and I am wearing my high heels. I am walking around seducing you with my clothing, my actions, and my body language. Everything about me in the video shows, confidence and sex appeal. It is not advert, but sexy in the way film noir is. I smoke a cigarette. I count my money and look through my purse. I am waiting for a friend. I know you are watching me. I am just having a good time seducing you. Knowing my legs make you think such lust worthy thoughts. Watch this video to be turned on and seduced...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV126SeductiveWalk.mp4
    File Size : 61.03 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:08:59

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/21abb0eb13c84

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Giantess Travels

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Giantess Travels

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am lying on the floor, with people over my boobs and I have tape on my mouth. I am also tied up. The people have tied me, a giantess up. I am looking pretty distressed, angry and muffled noises with my taped mouth. Tape over my mouth wears off and I am properly abusive and swearing at the people to get off my boobs and out of my panties while, writhing about. The whole time I am looking distressed and pissed off and threatening them with how I am going to them when I get free.

I start to come to pleasure when my hands tied behind my back become free. I remove the ropes and I see many people standing around when I get free. I pick them up, toy with them, humiliate them and eat them. I smash many in my boobs. I squeeze a few between my fingers. I even eat others and laugh about them. I am getting off to eating these little people. I am feeling so much pleasure each time a swallow a little man. I lick them up off my hands with my tounge. I enjoy hearing them suffer. I find open lone person. I notice it is my husband. I bet little him. Tell him I don_t need him and drop him in my panties. I come to pleasure, while he crawls around in my panties...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV234SamanthasGiantessTravels.mp4
    File Size : 344.21 MB
    Duration : 00:09:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a9637ecbd47d0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Paris Tickles Samantha

Samanthagrace.net- Paris Tickles Samantha

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Paris Kennedy

It is a rare treat to be tickled by the beautiful Paris Kennedy. Paris ties my hands behind my back and also ties my ankles. It is a simple and effective tie to keep me from escaping while she tickles me.Paris explores my various ticklish spots such as my neckchin and upper thighs. Paris quickly learns I am ticklish everywhere but if she wants to get a loud hearty laugh, to attack these areas over and over again. Paris learns my feet and belly button are very ticklish and her skilled ticking hands really work these areas over. Paris exposes my large and very full breasts and has a great time tickling and teasing my nipples. Paris is for sure a very thorough and tough tickler. I might have to have to back for revenge..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV163ParisTicklesSamantha.mp4
    File Size : 440.29 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:11:55

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9c2b1f2d87206

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- No Make Up Smoking

Samanthagrace.net- No Make Up Smoking

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I take a smoke break while on my computer. I do not have any make-up on and am wearing my glasses. I smokes two cigarettes and blows the smoke right into your pathetic subbie boy face. Lot_s of shots of my wide mouth,as the smoke seductively lingers from my lips...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV165NoMakeUpSmokes.mp4
    File Size : 125.11 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
    Duration : 00:02:18

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f203c756c8f7e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Candle Boxxx Dreams of a Samantha Grace Christmas

Samanthagrace.net- Candle Boxxx Dreams of a Samantha Grace Christmas

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Candle Boxxx

Candle Boxxx finds herself alone next, to the tree on Christmas eve. She is dressed in her stockings, high heels and naughty sectary wear. She was such a bad girl Santa left nothing under her tree. Leaving her to play with her own box. While playing she starts to fantasize about what she wishes Santa would bring her. Her Christmas fantasy happens to be me (Samantha Grace) dressed in stockings, high heels, a short skirt and a top that is two sizes too small We sensually struggle together in our binds. With our hands tied behind our back and legs wrapped in rope. Our lips silenced ball gags, as we moan and groan gazing at each others eyes.

We get out of our binds and we seal each others lips with duct tape. While our lips are sealed we stripped down to our bras, panties, stocking and heels. Playfully gag kissing and sensually caressing each other head to toe. Our kisses turn us on so much, that we find ourselves in the bedroom wearing just our stockings, spenders and high heels. We happen upon tape to place over our lips. While our lips are sealed, we lean in for more sensual gag kisses. Candle is so turned on, that I restrain her hands with rope. Then restrain my own with hand cuffs. Once everything is set, we fondle each other rubbing each others silky stocking legs. Slowly working ourselves up to our breasts. Bringing the pleasures to such delights as, we bring each other to sweet bound orgasms. Ending it will a loving embrace and delightful kiss. Flashing to a pleased Candle alone and flush under her Christmas tree...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV041CandleBoxxxDreamingForSGXMasIPHONE.mp4
    File Size : 323.91 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:32:20

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3fe290a810f91

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Wunder Woman Foot Babe

Samanthagrace.net- Wunder Woman Foot Babe

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I bet you didn_t know that I am also Wunder Woman by night? But don_t tell anyone. That is our little secret. I am tired from a long night of crime fighting and training with the other Justice Leaguee members. I notice you are Baatman_s new Wunder Boy. I slip off my boots and show off my sexy soles while talking to you about Super Hero gossip. I can tell you like my feet so, I winkle my toes over. I let you have a good lustful look of my soles. Maybe if you do well in training, I will let you give me a nice sensual foot rub...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV196WunderWomanFootBabe.mp4
    File Size : 199.84 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/94572c51ffe41

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Giantess Travels

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Giantess Travels

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am lying on the floor, with people over my boobs and I have tape on my mouth. I am also tied up. The people have tied me, a giantess up. I am looking pretty distressed, angry and muffled noises with my taped mouth. Tape over my mouth wears off and I am properly abusive and swearing at the people to get off my boobs and out of my panties while, writhing about. The whole time I am looking distressed and pissed off and threatening them with how I am going to them when I get free.

I start to come to pleasure when my hands tied behind my back become free. I remove the ropes and I see many people standing around when I get free. I pick them up, toy with them, humiliate them and eat them. I smash many in my boobs. I squeeze a few between my fingers. I even eat others and laugh about them. I am getting off to eating these little people. I am feeling so much pleasure each time a swallow a little man. I lick them up off my hands with my tounge. I enjoy hearing them suffer. I find open lone person. I notice it is my husband. I bet little him. Tell him I don_t need him and drop him in my panties. I come to pleasure, while he crawls around in my panties...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV234SamanthasGiantessTravels.mp4
    File Size : 344.21 MB
    Duration : 00:09:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ba3fa99be8357

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Captured in Bra and Panties

Samanthagrace.net- Captured in Bra and Panties

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Cali Logan

Cali Logan and I wake up in a strange old house. We have no idea where we are or what had happened. We have been stripped to our white bras and panties. We are both tied down to chairs back to back, with miles and miles of rope. Cali and I struggle and try to wiggle out of the rope. We are scared and we want to break free with all the will we have. We are not gagged so, you can hear us discuss our fear and our plan to get out

Hours and hours go by. Now our evil man has retied us. Cali is tied standing up to a big piece of wall. I am tied down to the chair. We are also both cleave gagged with silk scarves. You can hear us talk though and mphh... through our gags. This time the evil man has left for good. But he has placed a bomb around Cali_s neck. We only have 10 minutes to break free. Will we break free or will we end up taken with the bomb?..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV060CapturedinBraandPanties.mp4
    File Size : 534.29 MB
    Duration : 00:24:11

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/429922f479b22

Thread Information