Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bondage Lovers

Samanthagrace.net- Bondage Lovers

Description:
    Stars Appearing:

Diana Knight and I are waiting on him. He is late. We have a brief case with the documents like he asked for. Diana and I discuss the situation how we are a bit nervous. Diana and I are both dressed in office clothing. Button down shirts that show our ample cleavage, mini skirts with stockings and push up bra_s with matching panties. We cannot forget our classic high heel pumps. Diana looks extra sexy in her glasses. Diana and I are asked to take off our blouses, skirts, and bras. She shyly protest and do not want to show our breasts. We turn our backs and cross out arms to be bound. We are tied and gagged damsels on the sofa. Our wrists are tied, ankles and knees. We are both gagged with white vet wrap wrapped around our heads. We wiggle to get free as our breasts bounce. We wiggle off the sofa onto the floor. The two of us do a lot of heavy gag talk. As try to discuss the situation and try to free ourselves from the ropes. Part way in our gags change. I am gagged with black vet wrap and Diana with tape. Diana and I are tied in a bug hug tie on the floor. We are tied face to face and ball gagged. We no longer feel like damsels being tied in such a manner. We feel more sensual because of the friction our our bodies pressed together. The more we wriggle the more our bodies rub turning us on. We lightly gag kiss. But the gag prevents us from kissing each other at the level we desire. Diana and I are left turned on as our ropes pull in all the right places. This video starts off as a damsel in distress bondage style video and ends in sensual lesbian love bondage. This is also a super long video of 30 MINUTES..
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV009DIDBondageLovers.mp4
    File Size : 590.07 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:31:12

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8e10df92c80c5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Hair Washing with Kymberly

Samanthagrace.net- Hair Washing with Kymberly

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Kymberly Jane

Come watchKymberlyJane be her cute self as she plays in her bath. Dressed in a tiny teardrop bikini, and dunking herself repeatedly to come up soaking wet, giggling as water streams down herhairand face. Again and again, before she begins to playwithher button nose. Squishing it side to side, inserting her fingers from many angles, she teases youwithbig bright expressions and gentle girlish giggles.

For her finale,Kymberlydunks under again, to come up drenched,hairplastered to her face and begins to sensually wash her dark long locks. Foaming soap cascading down her face and body, glistening off her large breasts. Come watch Kym wash off after being a dirty girl...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV141HairWashingwithKymberlyBig.mp4
    File Size : 775.33 MB
    Duration : 00:20:54

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/81748e6eb3870

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Money In My Shoes

Samanthagrace.net- Money In My Shoes

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

You havemoneyyour pocket, but I havemoneyin my Shoe That_s right, you naughty subby-boy losers, you know what you have to do. You must treat this goregous brat princess like the Goddess she is by PAYING for my attention. See those fat bills wadded into my clear heels while I tease you with my long luscious legs, my firm round breasts? I want MORE. So be a good little loser and pay to worship at my feet in this exceptionally intimate tease video...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV224MoneyInMyShoes.mp4
    File Size : 160.91 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/30ad428316c1a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Virginia Slims Smoke Break

Samanthagrace.net- Virginia Slims Smoke Break

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I take a nice break to smoke a Virginia Slims 120s cigarette outside in ripped up jeans, a sheer tank top and converse sneakers. You can nearly see my large perky breast poking out of my nearly sheer tank top. Nice close up smoking shots of my glossy lips wrapped around the cigarette...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV065VirginaSlimsSmokeBreak.mp4
    File Size : 112.39 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:03:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e48188e60fe65

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Jealous Ex Boyfriend

Samanthagrace.net- Jealous Ex Boyfriend

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Paris Kennedy

I have been out for a bit with my best gal pal Paris. We come home after enjoying our day out as newly single girls. Little do we expect when I walk into the door that my jealous ex boyfriend has been following us all day long. He captures us at point in my condo then, forces Paris and I to strip down to our lingerie. He then tells Paris to tie my hand together and leads me into the bedroom. While in the bedroom Paris is tied to a chair and I am tied to the bed, spread eagle. Paris and I moan and complain, then we shout for our captour to come back and let us free. He comes back, but comes back with my DIRTY bra_s and gags us with them while exclaiming if I can_t have you, no one can have you. The next part of the video consists of emotional highs and lows, since the ex set a bomb and we plea for our lives...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV147JealousExBoyfriend.mp4
    File Size : 466.64 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV147JealousExBoyfriend.mp4 - 466.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Nose 2

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Nose 2

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I love my nose and I love showing it off to you. I start by pitching and smashing my nose up and down. I love making my nose look like a pig for you. I then have so much fun that I start putting my my fingers in my nose and then I get so into it, I start putting my fingers in both nose holes. I love teasing you with my nose. I then move into putting a stocking on my head. I transform and smash my face as much as possible. After a while I slowly start to pull the stocking off and it really changes the shape of my face and nose. I do this a few times, just to tease you even more...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV0118SamanthasNose2.mp4
    File Size : 100.4 MB
    Resolution : 640x352
    Duration : 00:24:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV0118SamanthasNose2.mp4 - 100.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Wisconsin Behind the Scenes Shoot

Samanthagrace.net- Wisconsin Behind the Scenes Shoot

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Come and join me behind the scenes during one of my shoots. This was filmed in September 2006 and is a fun throw back update. As you know, I love posting videos and photos from early on in my career. Scenes like this help you get to know me more, and you also get to see what it is like during one of my shoots.

This video starts off during a fashion shoot on a boat dock. I am wearing a cocktail dress, high heels and Cuban heel seamed stockings. Here the photographer directing my poses, as well as the banter from the rest of the crew. We have a full crew of at least four people. However, you never see the crew, you just hear them. The next day we do a lingerie set and you can hear the photographer discussing the weather for the afternoon.

The video then moves into the beach bikini shoot. See me play around in the water in a bikini. I wet my hair and throw it back into a fan shape so the photographer can get an amazing action shot. I change into a slip and frolic on the beach. I pose as a shipped wrecked girl.

The video ends with me in vintage lingerie posing on a vintage sofa. I have on high heels, a corset, girdle, bra and Cuban heel back seamed stockings. I really had fun during the filming of this. You can clearly see how much I enjoy shooting. This video is full of candid fun moments, where you really see my personality...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV039WisconsinBTS.mp4
    File Size : 98.69 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV039WisconsinBTS.mp4 - 98.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Kymberly s Cuckold Bimbo Transformation

Samanthagrace.net- Kymberly_s Cuckold Bimbo Transformation

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Kymberly Jane

KymberlyJaneis married to a starving artists name Norm. Kym recently finished law school, and just finished her first big case at her new firm. She is dressed like a lawyer, dress, pantyhose and high heels. Two of her co-workers meet at Riff_s house to celebrate the big win with drinks.

Riff is the hot shot at the firm and is the ladies man. He also, has a thing for Kym. He tries but she is the only woman who refuses him. When Kym_s husband calls, Riff slips _bimbo potion into her drink when sh is distracted. She take a few sips of her drink, and slowly becomes a bimbo. While talking to his husband on the phone, she becomes more and more 80_s valley girl (like, totally, oh my god, whatever) . At first she is annoyed by Riff_s advances while reassuring her worried husband. She start talking more bimbo and giggling, as she let_s Riff put his hands all over her. Humiliating her husband, by discussing how much hotter Riff is, how he has a much bigger drink and is way rich.

She tells Norm that she_s going to stay awhile, because Riff is really cool and sexy, and she_s having fun. She begins arguing with her husband about this, becoming very bitchy towards him. Riff convinces her that Norm is uncool, and she tells Norm she_s going to divorce him, then hangs up. Riff mentions her job, and she rolls her eyes, says that female lawyers are so not hot, then calls to quit her job. The video ends with Riff andKymberlyall over each other.KymberlyJaneis married to a starving artists name Norm. Kym recently finished law school, and just finished her first big case at her new firm. She is dressed like a lawyer, dress, pantyhose and high heels. Two of her co-workers meet at Riff_s house to celebrate the big win with drinks...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV237KymsCuckoldBimboTransformation.mp4
    File Size : 405.15 MB
    Duration : 00:10:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV237KymsCuckoldBimboTransformation.mp4 - 405.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Nose

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Nose

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is a great clip show casing a a feature of mine that everyone seems to love.... my nose. I start off the video by pushing my nose up, down, then left and right. I do this seductively then I whip out a glass frame to really show you the best angles of my nose when it is smashed on a glass. I then get a great idea to remove one of my stockings and put it over my head. I slowly pull the stocking off to show off my nose encased in the stocking...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG090SamanthasNose.mp4
    File Size : 824.68 MB
    Duration : 00:22:14

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG090SamanthasNose.mp4 - 824.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Financial Domination

Samanthagrace.net- Financial Domination

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I count out $500 that you handed over to me while you were on your knee_s. I declare your pay check earnings as pathetic. $500 isn_t enough for a goddess. I demand that from now on, if you want to cum for me, you better pay MUCH MORE You will pay large amounts or be stuck with blue balls. The main reason you pay me, I_m sexy and cute. You are just a dirt bag wallet to me. You are nothing more then my object of humiliation.

Your money is to be put into making me hotter. You will pay for my sexy clothes, my trips to the tanning bed, my gym membership, my high heels, and my make up. When you are well behaved, I may tease you with what you paid for. Allow you to receive pleasure from seeing my perky breasts packed into a tiny bikini, you paid for. I will make you my well behave wallet slave. You will please me with cash and if you please me enough I will allow for you to orgasm.

Your assignment after watching this video, is to spoil me So, after watching send me (your goddess) a little gift. I want to see an email from you about how much you want to spoil me..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV226FinancialDomination.mp4
    File Size : 136.16 MB
    Duration : 00:05:24

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV226FinancialDomination.mp4 - 136.2 MB

Thread Information