Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Playboy Style Nudes

Samanthagrace.net- Playboy Style Nudes

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Samantha Grace is hot, nude, and ready for action, playfully dancing for you. Enjoy super-close-ups of her full, round tits, pert pink nipples, and spankable ass with no clothes to get in your way, then take in the full view of her curvy, athletic body as she poses and teases. Get in close as Samantha spreads to show you everything, from the pink of her wet pussy lips to the tempting pucker of her tight ass. Watch her finger her clit for your pleasure, smiling and licking her lips as her lust grows...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV020PlayboyStyleNudes.mp4
    File Size : 88.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:38

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV020PlayboyStyleNudes.mp4 - 88.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Nylon Bodystockings

Samanthagrace.net- Nylon Bodystockings

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Zoe Holiday

Zoey Halloway and I are enjoying ourselves in sexy nylon catsuits. The suits are sheer and sexy We just can_t stop touching each other. We are lying on the sofa foot to foot. So, we take the moment for easy access by rubbing our feet on each other. We feel so blissful as we play with each other_s nipples with our feet. It_s nice just running or hands all over our bodysuits and enjoy the sensenal experience...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV015NylonCatsuits.mp4
    File Size : 135.06 MB
    Duration : 00:07:06

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV015NylonCatsuits.mp4 - 135.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Kymberly Janes Nose

Samanthagrace.net- Kymberly Janes Nose

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Kymberly Jane

Kym loveshernoseand loves showing it off to you. Kym seduces youwithhernoseand teases you. She starts by pitching it smashinghernoseup and down. She love makinghernoselook like a pig for you. Kym has so much fun that she starts puttingherfingers inhernose, She pickshernoseand is very into it. She then puts fingers in bothnoseholes. Kym love teasing youwithhernose. It makesherflirt and grin. Then she moves into putting a stocking onherhead. She transforms and smashesherface as much as possible. After a while she slowly starts to pull the stocking off and it really changes the shape ofherface andnose. Kym does this over and over again, just to tease you even more.

Tons of great close up shots of Kym_snose, you can really see up intohernose...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV164KymberlyJanesNoseBig.mp4
    File Size : 775.16 MB
    Duration : 00:20:53

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV164KymberlyJanesNoseBig.mp4 - 775.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Dominated Ballerina

Samanthagrace.net- Dominated Ballerina

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Penny Barber

I am dominating Penny who dresses like a ballerina for our pleasure. I ask Penny to insert something special into her ass before giving her a firm bare bottom spanking with my hand and riding crop. Penny quickly goes into subspace and as a reward for pleasing her mistress, I decide to use my Hitachi wand on her. The clip finishes with Penny climaxing over and over again...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SVG048DominatedBallerina.mp4
    File Size : 207.43 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:19:39

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SVG048DominatedBallerina.mp4 - 207.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Dinner With Mistress

Samanthagrace.net- Dinner With Mistress

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am in a black cleavage baring dress with back seamed stockings and Cuban heels. I am preparing a pasta, salad, and bread dinner. I tell you take a seat so, you can watch me eat. I take nice bites of salad and bread. I take many big bites of spaghetti and eat even more bread. I talk about my day and what I have been up to. The traveling I have been doing and people I have been meeting. You enjoy watching every bite and seeing my cleavage almost spilling out of my barely there dress. Once, dinner is complete. I send you on your way...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV205DinnerWithSamantha.mp4
    File Size : 97.79 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:20

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV205DinnerWithSamantha.mp4 - 97.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Insult Magic 2

Samanthagrace.net- Insult Magic 2

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Sinn Sage

Sinn_s boyfriend is a chemist. She_s heard from me about what happened with Kym a few months ago, but doesn_t really believe it. She asked her boyfriend to make a potion that will make a personalities go haywire. She_s dying to know if it_s true, but figures there_s no way it_ll really work....

Sinn comes over to my apartment. As a polite host I offer Sinn some water. When I am getting her drink Sinn slips the potion in my drink. I am writing a paper for my Sociology class, and I show Sinn my assignment, which is on stereotypes. As Sinn replies to me using stereotypes, she says something that makes me start to feel strange...

I feel my personality start to change to an open book. Sinn thinks I am just acting at first, but when I stay in that personality, Sinn realizes it must have worked. She_s fascinated and puts me through another change a goth. Where I talk about high school. Sinn doesn_t end there and suggests another personality, a jackass. Sinn thinks it will make me uptight and sort of bitchy, but it actually changes me into a half-donkey girl...I start braying and kicking. I look and sound very silly that Sinn laughs.

I HATE being laughed at and figures out that Sinn must have put something in my water. Sinn excuses herself and I pour her potion into her drinking glass. Sinn unknowingly drinks it, and now her personality is also unstable. She_s aware of Samantha_s changes, but not her own at first. While we try to think of a plan, we try to distract each other by creating new personalities...

The personality changes include....
    Sinn as a spoiled teenager
    Me as s Chav -British redneck witha Cockney working-class accent
    Sinn as Stephanie Irwin
    Me as a Total Slob -incredibly lazy. No manners, interested only in what_s on TV and eating.
    Sinn as a Tease - who flashes her ass and says no touching.
    Me as a Jersey Girl
    Sinn as a Saucy Latina
    LAST CHANGE: Body swap, not caused by insulting each other. I find myself in Sinn_s body and vice versa. At the end, we call a truce and don_t insult each other any longer, but the formula unexpectedly mutates, and their DNA shifts on its own and we experience a body swap..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv110InsultMagic2.mp4
    File Size : 130.39 MB
    Resolution : 640x402
    Duration : 00:24:30

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv110InsultMagic2.mp4 - 130.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Head to Toes Tease

Samanthagrace.net- Head to Toes Tease

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I know you wish you could be abletoworship my body and each curve from myheadtomy toes. I am goingtoteaseyou just because I can. I know how much you desire eachtoe, my muscular legs, my round ass, my pussy, my large round breasts, my lips and even my hair. Iteaseyou get you all worked up, knowing what you desire. Controlling you and making you my worship pet.

This clip features:teaseand denial, worship of toes, legs, high heels, bikini, legs, ass, boobs, pussytease, lips, light humiliation, kissing, femdom, POV, control..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV223HeadToToesTease.mp4
    File Size : 190.47 MB
    Duration : 00:05:07

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV223HeadToToesTease.mp4 - 190.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Too Tied To Answer

Samanthagrace.net- Too Tied To Answer

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Christina Carter

Christina Carter meets me at my place after work. I am wearing a elegant pair of ankle strapped high heels, black panty hoses, mini skirt, and low cut shirt. Christina has a classic pair of black pumps, sun tan panty hose, a mini skirt and a form fitting blouse. We have plans to meet friends for sushi. While waiting for our friends, we hear a sound. It sounds as if a sliding door has been opened, then someone knocked over pots and pans. Christina and I go to investigate.

We end up tied up as damsels We have our ankles, knees (above and below the knee), and wrists tied We struggle on the sofa with Christina gagged with white vet wrap and me with tan medical tape. We struggle our hearts out. Christina managed to work her vet wrap gag off. Our bad guy comes and changes her gag with a the medical tape. Christina and I do our best to work off the tape gag, by rubbing the gags together. It looks like we are kiss with our gags.

Our bad guy then moves us to the bed where he pulls our tops down. He hasn_t gagged us yet. Giving Christina and I a moment to discuss our distress He comes back and changes our gags to colored taped gags. Once he leaves we try to escape. Christina finds a knot on my ankle and attempts to untie me using her teeth. The bad guy catches us trying to escape so, he moves us to another room on the floor.

Our clothing is removed and we are just down to our panty hose, panty_s, high heels, and bra_s. Our books are pulled out of our tops. We are still tied ankle, above and below the knee_s, and wrists. Our gags have been changed, as well. Christina has on a ball gag and I have on tape. We struggle our hardest to get out. Christina drools heavily from her gag, while we struggle. We soon hear the phone ring and try to answer it. We know it must be our friends, who are waiting for us. Will be set free? Or forced to wait and hope for our friends to come save us..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV031TooTied.mp4
    File Size : 649.93 MB
    Duration : 00:34:21

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV031TooTied.mp4 - 649.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Knock Out Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Knock Out Bound

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Fayth on Fire

This is a classic Samantha Grace video shot back in 2005. I wanted to share a video I rediscovered in my archives that I have yet to publish. Fayth and I take a trip together and things get a little interesting when Fayth gets even with me for something I did earlier on the trip. Fayth puts her special tonic in my ice tea and I slowly fall doze off. While I am snoozing Fayth decides to have some fun with me and rope. Will I be Fayth_s prisoner forever? What will she do to me? Toy with me for her own amusement? me? Watch to find out......
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG099KnockOutBound.mp4
    File Size : 582.03 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
    Duration : 00:07:50

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG099KnockOutBound.mp4 - 582.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bend Me, Tie Me, Bring Me to Orgasm

Samanthagrace.net- Bend Me, Tie Me, Bring Me to Orgasm

Description:
    Stars Appearing:

I am sitting in my beautiful chaise lounge chair in my sexy mini skirt and tight top. I_ve been waiting for you all day to come home. I_ve wanted nothing more but for you to tie me up, gag me, and bring to orgasm with my magic wand. I beg you to tie me up. Which you do. You tie my breasts so tightly with hemp rope. My arms behind my back in a box tie. Then my legs into a frog tie. You even tie some rope on my feet. You do some sexy foot bondage on my feet. Securing them, knowing how much I love rope on my feet. Once I am tied tightly. You secure the big red ball gag in my mouth. Then you tie my magic wand in place. You pull up my skirt to reveal my satin red panties. You leave my panties on and place my magic wand in just the right spot. You bring me to orgasms. Knowing how much I love being bound, gagged and cumming.

Photographer- Julie Simone..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV004BendTieBringOrgasm.mp4
    File Size : 115.18 MB
    Duration : 00:06:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV004BendTieBringOrgasm.mp4 - 115.2 MB