Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Babe

Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Babe

Description:
    Stars Appearing:

Sexy bikini model Samantha Grace starts this sleek and shiny striptease in a barely-there pink metallic thong bikini, the teeny top straining against her round tits as she poses for you. With a little tease and smile, she slowly runs her hands over every inch of her hot, athletic body, pausing only to give her full boobs and spankable ass a playful squeeze. Come in close for super-tight views as she goes wet and messy, rubbing oil all over herself and licking her lips as her tits and ass glisten seductively. Watch as Sam slowly removes her bikini, bending to cup and fondle her luscious tits and run her hands over her deliciously round ass wearing nothing but her high-heeled pumps and a smile.

Videographer- Jimi King of Circus Hooker Smut Regime..
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV005BikiniBabe.mp4
    File Size : 138.57 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:17

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV005BikiniBabe.mp4 - 138.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Basement Tease

Samanthagrace.net- Basement Tease

Description:
    Stars Appearing:

You just happen to be in the right place at the right time. In the basement of this building. Who would guess that attractive women hang out in basements looking for those, to tease and seduce? I notice you follow me so, I decide to walk in a very seductive manner. Making you wild. I give you a little peak of my very toned and muscular legs. Then walk up the stairs, allowing you just a little peak up my skirt. I tell you, you can look... but you cannot touch. It drives you more wild. But I have you just where I want you. I find an old laundry room and give you little peaks and flashes of my panties while, I sit on the washing machine. I take you up another flight of stairs and if you are lucky, I may just show you what is underneath my clothes.

Videographer- Jimi King of Circus Hooker Smut Regime..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV002BasementTease.m4v
    File Size : 402.61 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:00

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV002BasementTease.m4v - 402.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Boss

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Boss

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Come see me as I play your sexy boss who invites you into my office for a little kinky role play. Will you enjoy tying me to the chair and gagging me as I wriggle and struggle seductively? Or maybe you_ll focus on my soft hands as they stretch and wring, bound by tight rope. My eyes going glassy as I moan through my ball gag. Then, after everything else, can you put me into a restrictive hog-tie so you can watch me writhe and squirm on the couch? See me squirming in an enticing hog-tie on my luxuriant leather couch. Listen to me moan huskily through my gag as I wriggle my sexy body for you. My hands and feet bound together, showing my tight skirt and soft cashmere sweater. Then you place me in another chair tie, my legs secured to the corners of the chair, my arms pulled behind my back. Does it arouse you to watch me squirming in my seat, groaning and giggling at you through my gag? Come play with me again to find out...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv151boundboss.mp4
    File Size : 245.35 MB
    Resolution : 654x396
    Duration : 00:35:31

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv151boundboss.mp4 - 245.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Barefoot Smoking

Samanthagrace.net- Barefoot Smoking

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I smoke two Virginia Slims 120s cigarettes while barefooted and in a cute and sexy mini skirt. During my first cigarette I tease you by showing off my bare feet slowly and seductively. I then expose my beautiful DD breasts, making you want more. I lightly stroke my feet and breasts, really enjoying my moment with myself. I get kinky and creative when I smoke the second cigarette with my foot. I alternate blowing smoke on my toes and sucking my toes. Enjoy watching me enjoy my little smoking moment, because I love turning you on..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG086BarefootSmoking.mp4
    File Size : 218.57 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:06:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG086BarefootSmoking.mp4 - 218.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Honey, I Shrunk the Neighbor

Samanthagrace.net- Honey, I Shrunk the Neighbor

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

My shunken neighbors parents are on vacation and he is home alone. I had shunk him the day before. I am in no hurryto unshrink him. I am in the mood to spend the day stepping on him. I decide to tape my little man up, to keep him unable to move. I bring him very close to my lips when I speak to him. To tease him. I repeatly run my foot over him over and over. Giving him great delight in my feet smoothering his small shrunken bound body. I emphasize
    when humiliating my little man, the words bare feet, foot and shrunk. My feet are smooth and very clean in this clip. Hopefully, my clean feet fans out there will love my clean feet smootering a shrunken man...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : 9NovSG.mp4
    File Size : 253.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:52

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    9NovSG.mp4 - 253.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Kitchen Slave

Samanthagrace.net- Kitchen Slave

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am your little slave and I serve you tea while having my arms bound in a spreader bar with rope. I start the video by gagging myself as I move about the kitchen with my arms bound. I struggle some and do a little tease showing off my body, boobs, and bottom. I wear nothing but my apron during this video and you will get peaks of my perky boobs and round ass during this video. I also receive a surprise hand spanking at the end..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG093KitchenSlave.mp4
    File Size : 312.37 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:08:25

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG093KitchenSlave.mp4 - 312.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Virginia Slims Smoke Break

Samanthagrace.net- Virginia Slims Smoke Break

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I take a nice break to smoke a Virginia Slims 120s cigarette outside in ripped up jeans, a sheer tank top and converse sneakers. You can nearly see my large perky breast poking out of my nearly sheer tank top. Nice close up smoking shots of my glossy lips wrapped around the cigarette...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV065VirginaSlimsSmokeBreak.mp4
    File Size : 112.39 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:03:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV065VirginaSlimsSmokeBreak.mp4 - 112.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Wrestling Promo

Samanthagrace.net- Wrestling Promo

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

A sexy little wrestling promo I did a while back. The wrestling company ended up not taking off. So, I never shot with them. But I still have this great promo. See me cut a promo as a wicked heel...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV133WrestlingPromo.mp4
    File Size : 45.4 MB
    Duration : 00:00:39

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV133WrestlingPromo.mp4 - 45.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bound on Bare Mattress

Samanthagrace.net- Bound on Bare Mattress

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am bound in hemp rope on a bare mattress. I struggle in a sexy and seductive manner and I am also completely nude but my white thigh highs. There are a few shots here and there of kitty as well. This is a rather erotic video since, I struggle in a seductive manner. You can tell I really enjoy being in ropes...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV143BoundOnBareMattress.mp4
    File Size : 125.47 MB
    Duration : 00:03:23

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV143BoundOnBareMattress.mp4 - 125.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Candle Boxxx Dreams of a Samantha Grace Christmas

Samanthagrace.net- Candle Boxxx Dreams of a Samantha Grace Christmas

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Candle Boxxx

Candle Boxxx finds herself alone next, to the tree on Christmas eve. She is dressed in her stockings, high heels and naughty sectary wear. She was such a bad girl Santa left nothing under her tree. Leaving her to play with her own box. While playing she starts to fantasize about what she wishes Santa would bring her. Her Christmas fantasy happens to be me (Samantha Grace) dressed in stockings, high heels, a short skirt and a top that is two sizes too small We sensually struggle together in our binds. With our hands tied behind our back and legs wrapped in rope. Our lips silenced ball gags, as we moan and groan gazing at each others eyes.

We get out of our binds and we seal each others lips with duct tape. While our lips are sealed we stripped down to our bras, panties, stocking and heels. Playfully gag kissing and sensually caressing each other head to toe. Our kisses turn us on so much, that we find ourselves in the bedroom wearing just our stockings, spenders and high heels. We happen upon tape to place over our lips. While our lips are sealed, we lean in for more sensual gag kisses. Candle is so turned on, that I restrain her hands with rope. Then restrain my own with hand cuffs. Once everything is set, we fondle each other rubbing each others silky stocking legs. Slowly working ourselves up to our breasts. Bringing the pleasures to such delights as, we bring each other to sweet bound orgasms. Ending it will a loving embrace and delightful kiss. Flashing to a pleased Candle alone and flush under her Christmas tree...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV041CandleBoxxxDreamingForSGXMasIPHONE.mp4
    File Size : 323.91 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:32:20

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV041CandleBoxxxDreamingForSGXMasIPHONE.mp4 - 323.9 MB

Thread Information