Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Karate Ballet Gang Show Down

Samanthagrace.net- Karate Ballet Gang Show Down

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This video is shot just like a Hong Kong action film. The music is also, just as cheesy in this theme. I went so into the Hong Kong action film theme, that I also included the bad cuts and everything. This is my attempt of an erotickaratemovie, with a very 70_s Hong Kong theme.

In this version thekarategangs are infecting the government and it is my job to stop them Before I go out to kick some kung fu ass, I do some yoga. You get every single angle of my pose possible. I also, to a warm up, of high kicks, as well. It_s actually super sexy, watching me move about in an athletic manner. During this video I am dressed in black reinforced two panty hose, a spandex body suit. Plenty, of leg is shown so, one can really enjoy my high kick action

For extra cheese factor all, my bad guys are played by Rifferus. I almost, want to give it a video game feel. So, you always know who the bad guy is, just like in Nintendo of the late 80_s early 90_s.

I break in the apartment in which the bad guys live in. I find one already knocked up. I check his pulse, he wakes afraid since, he heard the rumours about how much ass I kick. Every move he ties, I block, I end up bringing himdownwith two Judo chops to the neck. I bring himdownand it is time for my nextkaratevictim.

I sneak around sexily on pointed, toe flexing my legs, while I look for the documents. I find them, but behind me a bad guy sneaks up. Little does he know how much ass, I kick. He throws a punch, I grab his elbow and I break it Then another judo chop to the neck to completely bring himdown. When he isdown, I make sure he isdown. I stand over him, with plenty of hot shots of my toes right by his face

The nextkarategangcreep comes in, with his laser ( I told you they where infecting the government and have state of the art weapons). Since, I know this guy is a lame shot, I hide on his sofa when he creeps in. He doesn_t see me (because I am wear black), I throw some pillows at him, he shots at everyone and MISSES I know, how these laser work and I know he is out of bullet energy soon. So, when he comes to me, He has no bullets and I have the best opening to kick his lame ass.

We have ashowdownof ourkarateskills for a few moments. I laugh at him because he makes more sounds then actual moves. He runs to me, I throw him over me as, I get into a somersault roll and he is throw into the wall. Being thrown into the wall renders him helpless. I do a little stretch with my legs in the air.

Now it is time for my next victim. Who has some a little more skill then the first few. We bow out of respect. We have a showdown of moves. He leaves fewer opening for me. We have a bit of a back a forth, He gets frustrated which is always when one loses in inkarate. One must stay relaxed. When he gets frustrated he run at me full force which, is when I grab his arm. Break it on my knee and then hit, his ankle with my foot. He ends on the ground, I climb on his back holding himdownand snap his neck. He is left knocked out and in a lot of pain.

The boss (you can tell it_s the boss because of the bandanna on his head) is mediating when I find him. I bow andshowthis boss mykarateskills. I also, do a kicks very close to his face to taunt him. He tried to hit me a few time. But misses, each time. I do a judo chop to the neck twice. he throws a few more punches, but I get him with a kick to the gut twice. Then he gets a nice kick to the knee, after some more of his lame punches. I hit him in the eyes, nearly blinding him. We spin, I grab his arm give him plenty of pain to his arm and shoulder. Once,downI know theganghas been beaten and we can all live in peace until, the nextkarategang.

I thew in a little bonus footage of my foot tormenting Riff at the end. Fun stuff..
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV192KarateBalletGangShowDown.mp4
    File Size : 1536.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:12

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV192KarateBalletGangShowDown.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Cuffed Hog Tied and Gagged

Samanthagrace.net- Cuffed Hog Tied and Gagged

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I dress for sex with you, wearing an lascivious corset with full fashion stockings vintage stocking. These stockings are authentic vintage stockings from the 1940_s, with seams and are the very exotic thick stockings. I also put on a six garter garter belt for you enjoyment, as well as very high heels. As a special surprise for you I am not wearing any underwear, so as I struggle I teases you more. My large mouth is stuffed with cloth and I have a cloth cleave gag over my mouth as well. I have you cuff my ankles together as well as my wrist in a hog tie position. I squirm in a sexy manner showing off every single feminine curve on my body...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV042CuffedHogtiedGagged.mp4
    File Size : 52.22 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:04:57

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV042CuffedHogtiedGagged.mp4 - 52.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is shot all POV. We are having a tickling session. My feet are very close up. My face can be seen in the background with all my laughter and reactions. That way you can tickle me silly. After a short while, I turn the tables on you. I seduce you with dirty talk. I bring you under my control. I encourage you to stroke it to my sexy soles, legs, and lush bottom. With most of the emphasis on my sexy soles. I count you down to complete bliss. Lot_s of shots of not only my feet. But my face and body.

Note: there is no tickler shown so you the viewer can imagine that you are doing the tickling...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv245ticklishsituationmobile.mp4
    File Size : 134.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ 1282x720
    Duration : 00:05:47

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv245ticklishsituationmobile.mp4 - 134.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Ashtray Slave Training

Samanthagrace.net- Ashtray Slave Training

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

You are just one lucky loser you know that? You are lucky enough to undergo training by a beautiful princess like me. Your job is to bow at my feet and suck my cigarette smoke into your mouth. You are also required to eat my ashes and let me put out my cigarette on your tongue. I am going to teach you how to be my cigarette slave while, I verbally humiliate you by calling you names like retard loser boy. You just get to bask in my perfection while you are at my feet. Tons of great close ups of my large, wet, glossy lips. Also, tons of great shots of my boobs. My boobs look three times larger in this leather corset and seem to bounce all over the place. Ready to serve me little man?..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV127AshTraySlaveTraining.mp4
    File Size : 512.84 MB
    Duration : 00:06:50

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV127AshTraySlaveTraining.mp4 - 512.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Sinn Sage Tickle Interview

Samanthagrace.net- Sinn Sage Tickle Interview

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Sinn Sage

I sit down and interview the sinfully beautiful Sinn Sage. I ask her many questions about tickling like where she is most ticklish, how much she enjoys tickling, and if she enjoys tickling others. I ask her about her tickling experiences as a and her favorite tickling experiences while shooting. I learn that Sinn hasn_t done as many tickle shoots as I thought. This is a great interview, you see a side of Sinn and her personality, that you just do not see everywhere. It is also, a turn on just listening her to talk about tickling..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV111SinnSageTickleInterview.mp4
    File Size : 324.72 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV111SinnSageTickleInterview.mp4 - 324.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- First Time Lily

Samanthagrace.net- First Time Lily

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Lily Cade

I personally, find this scene intense. Any of you who know me, I_m all about intensity. If it_s not intense it_s not good enough for me. This scene is from when Lily and I first met. We were complete strangers. She invited me to come hang out with her near Disney World. We had a hotel and things just started getting steamy. We are both extremely attracted to each other. Lily and I start off by kissing intensely. It_s deep and passionate. Then she can_t help but keep her hands and lips off my suntanned breasts. Things progress wear she pulls off my panties and pants. She dives right in, licking and sucking. She brings me to the edge and back. Using her tongue and and hands like music to my vagina and clit. The hotness progresses until, we both end up naked exploring each other from head to toe. Really getting to know what gets the other off. I actually find myself falling into a more submissive role because Lily hints every one of my buttons within seconds. The big finally for me, is deep and intense pleasure from her strap-on. It_s over the edge hot for me. I_ve never had a woman fuck me with such intensity. She is a pure expert on knowing what I need to get to that place at the moment. She can read my erotic buttons like a book and we only met maybe a hour before we had sex I_m so happy to share such a scene without the use of dental dams, condoms on our strap on and finger condoms. The full contact is what makes this scene so over the top...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG-v193firsttimelily.mp4
    File Size : 241.05 MB
    Resolution : 1214x704
    Duration : 00:19:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG-v193firsttimelily.mp4 - 241.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Crotch Rope and Nipple Clamps

Samanthagrace.net- Crotch Rope and Nipple Clamps

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Eric Cane ties me in very tight bondage. So, tight I can barely move. He gets extra sadistic and has a crotch rope that anytime I move, the rope digs more and more into my crotch. He also, connects this crotch rope to clover nipple clamps. Whenever I move too much the clips grip more on my breast. Eric finishes me off with a extra large ball gag for my very large mouth. I struggle and moan, while wearing full fashion seemed stockings and very high heels. This is real bondage...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV080CrotchRopeandNippleClamps.mp4
    File Size : 137.15 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:03:42

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV080CrotchRopeandNippleClamps.mp4 - 137.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- First Bondage Encounter

Samanthagrace.net- First Bondage Encounter

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Randy Moore

This is thefirsttime Randy Moore and I have shoot together.

Randy Moore and I work at the same law office in Los Angeles. Since, Randy is the new gal in the office I decide to invite her over after work, to share cocktails. We are dressed in open toed black high heels, vintage stockings (Me in full fashioned Cuban heels &amp Randy in RFT) and mini skirts w slips (mine black &amp Randy_s white) and garters (suspenders) peaking from the bottom of our skirts. I_m wearing a button down with a wide belt and Randy has on a cute, off the shoulder purple top. We both have our hair pulled back. While chit-chatting and sipping on drinks. We hear a sound on my balcony.

Randy and I next find ourselves bound at the ankles (Randy_s are crossed &amp mine are side by side) and knee_s. With hands tied behind the back at the wrists. Our mouths are taped with wide foam medical tape. See our bound stocking clad legs taped up as Randy and I struggle to escape. Our very short skirts ride up as we struggle showing off the tops of our stockings, our garter belts, slips and panties. My bra slowly busts out some, as I struggle to remove the ropes. Exposing just enough of my bra.

Randy and I struggle our hardest to get free. We actually become angry and frustrated trying to scream out of the mouth packing in our mouths. We take a moment to try to remove the ropes and untie them. Sadly, we do not make any head way. We are still trapped in our binds. The ropes are tied too tight and we cannot break free. We move from off the sofa and on to the floor. We lean on the coffee table. We also, find scissors. However, they are too far from our reach, up on the table top. We become frustrated even more.

The manic who put us in our binds, the moves us to the to small round chairs. He exposes our bra_s by pulling our tops down. We struggle to remove the binds. We even try to hop to freedom. However, with how our legs are tied we cannot make it very far. We just fall over after a couple of hops. We rub our tape gags on each others faces in hopes of removing the gags. However, no success other then gag kisses to each other.

Randy and I work our way to the wall. Where our villain corners us and removes our clothing. We are forced to struggle in just our bra and pantie sets with matching garters, vintage stockings and high heels. We try our hardest to break free. We roll around the floor trying to travel to a new location. However, our capture doesn_t let us get very far.

Our capture then receive great humor out of pulling our large perky breasts out of our bras. This humiliates Randy and I. Makes us feel even more helpless. We work our hardest to break free as our boobs bounce in our bids. Will Randy and I break free? Or will our villain take advantage of us?

There is no villain in the video. It is more assumed you are the villain doing these acts to Randy and I. Also, this is thefirsttime Randy and I have ever been on camera together. Also, thefirsttime we have ever met too..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv136firstbondageencounter.mp4
    File Size : 160.08 MB
    Resolution : 720x368
    Duration : 00:30:10

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv136firstbondageencounter.mp4 - 160.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Samanthagrace.net- Step Brother Devoured

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I am home alone and I am kneeling on the bedroom floor looking at a pair of panties on the floor with a person on top of them. It_s you. I find it very kinky that he is in my panties. I explain that you will be in a lot of trouble. But I am impressed you went through all the trouble to shrink yourself and risk being smashed around my unware giant feet. It_s sexy that you did all this just to cum in my panties. I scold and explain it is wrong to want to have sex with yourstepsister. I understand however that we are not actually related and I know how hot I am. I really do not blame you.

I slide out of my top and let you into my lacy bra. While in my bra I encourage you to jerk off. When you do, I scoop you up to try to collect you but you harmlessly fall back into my boobs. I put my finger in my mouth to taste. After you cum I. I want you to make use of your size. Explaining that I am actually a giant.

I tell you to go into my mouth and check my teeth. I warn you about how moist, west and slippery my mouth is. Becareful since, I am so massive. If you slip you could slide down my throat and be swallowed alive. I don_t want mom and dad to be angry if I swallowed you and digested you. I open my mouth, lick my lips, with strands of saliva on my tounge. I stick my tongue out and it looks almost like a cumshot. I put you on the tip of my tongue and I use you to insprect my teeth and mouth. While inspecting I swallow you by accident and I am not really bothered by it.

I notice a lot of other people in my panties on the floor. I happilu sprinkle them into my cleavage. I allow them to jerk off in my cleavage while, being playing with them. I tell all the people I cannot let them tell mom and dad that I swallowed mystepbrother. So, I am going to swallow them all. I pick up big groups and proud swallow them all...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4
    File Size : 472.7 MB
    Duration : 00:13:00

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV235StepBrotherDevured.mp4 - 472.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Let Her Eat Cake

Samanthagrace.net- Let Her Eat Cake

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil Hawthorne is my house mate, with some bad manners. I spent the whole afternoon working on acakefor a Thanksgiving party and I saw Sybil eyeballing thatcake. However, I explained toher, thecakewas to be eaten at the party. That thecakewas a major part of the part. While I am off getting ready, she is not to look at thecakeletalone think about eating it. I knew with that threat she wouldn_t dare. Sybil lives with me and knows what I do to bottoms who do not behave. She knows how I discipline, but she decided to take a risk.

I come back with a piece ofcakemissing. Sybil tries to be sneaky and coverhergluttony, with a decoration. To teach this little bitch a lesson, I tieherup in a chair. She is completely bound and can barely move. I really bring it home while, I SHOVEcakeinhermouth. I rub thecakeintoherface and really grind it in. I fully humiliate Sybil. I callhera fat, out-of-control, glutenous pig. Now, she has embarrassed me because there is no way I can make acakein time for the party. No, bakery will be open at midnight. So, I really fully humiliateherto teach this, slut a lesson or two..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV166LetHerEatCake.mp4
    File Size : 337.85 MB
    Duration : 00:09:06

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV166LetHerEatCake.mp4 - 337.8 MB

Thread Information