Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Breast of Friends

Samanthagrace.net- Breast of Friends

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Emily Addison

I invite the sexy Penthouse Pet Emily Addison over to my house. Little does Emi know I have a little crush on her (or maybe she does). I am sure to wear my shortest pair of shorts and a low cut top. I want to seduce her and I know how much she loves busty women with great toned asses. While watching a very scary horror movie, Emily cuddles with me. Which is the prefect time for me put on my charm. Slowly we start to kiss and fondle each others breasts. We find our tops cumbersome and remove them. I get to see Emily_s prefect DD_s up close and very personal. Her breasts are fantastic, perky and pert. Emily is just as impressed with my pair of soft and perky DD_s. It_s just a breastfest of Double D madness between us. We pinch, lick, tease, tickle and play with each others breasts. We bring out ice cubes and play fun little breast games. See our friendship bloom in only a way breast friends would...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV008BreastOfFreinds.mp4
    File Size : 295.5 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:28:18

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV008BreastOfFreinds.mp4 - 295.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Hair Washing with Kymberly

Samanthagrace.net- Hair Washing with Kymberly

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Kymberly Jane

Come watchKymberlyJane be her cute self as she plays in her bath. Dressed in a tiny teardrop bikini, and dunking herself repeatedly to come up soaking wet, giggling as water streams down herhairand face. Again and again, before she begins to playwithher button nose. Squishing it side to side, inserting her fingers from many angles, she teases youwithbig bright expressions and gentle girlish giggles.

For her finale,Kymberlydunks under again, to come up drenched,hairplastered to her face and begins to sensually wash her dark long locks. Foaming soap cascading down her face and body, glistening off her large breasts. Come watch Kym wash off after being a dirty girl...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV141HairWashingwithKymberlyBig.mp4
    File Size : 775.33 MB
    Duration : 00:20:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV141HairWashingwithKymberlyBig.mp4 - 775.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Bondage Picnic

Samanthagrace.net- Bondage Picnic

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,JJ Plush

It_s a beautiful summer day here in Los Angeles so, JJ and I decide to venture in the back year and have apicnic. But not the traditional type ofpicnic, more of a playpicnic. JJ brings along her big bag and we start digging through it. I gag JJ with a small pair of panties however, JJ tells me she can handle another large pair. Something, I am not use to. I am not use to girls with such LARGE mouths I excitedly gag her with BOTH pairs of panties. When I do I wrap her head with clear tape. Then JJ gags me with a large shop rag, mind you the entire rag and seals my lips with microfoam tape. Once gagged JJ and I gag kiss and then I tie JJ_s elbows and wrists, very tightly. I then spank JJ_s girdle wearing ass and gag kiss her some more. I also, decide to tie myself up with hands in front and bound JJ tries to help, even if he hands are useless and purple.

My wrists are tied and JJ takes the flogger and starts to whack my boobs and butt, even with her elbows and wrists still ties. I then grab the flogger from JJ and I smack JJ_s butt. JJ is wearing a white lacey panty girdle that makes her pretty dress very well. I untie JJ_s arms while my wrists are still tied. Then JJ unties my wrists and unwraps my gag and pulls out the towel to show off. Then I unwrap the tape from JJ_s face and hair which makes JJ cringe and yelp a bit. I pull out the two pairs of satin panties.

On the other side of the fence there are sounds of a man whacking. What makes is funny is, he stops at one point and I believe he watches what is going on. Dirty, whacking perv.... but we did give him a good show..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv0150bondagepicnic.mp4
    File Size : 222.46 MB
    Resolution : 628x468
    Duration : 00:19:00

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv0150bondagepicnic.mp4 - 222.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Smoking Satin Robe

Samanthagrace.net- Smoking Satin Robe

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is what happens after a bedroom romp with me. I seductively smoke two Virginia Slims 120s cigarettes while wearing a short satin robe. This robe shows off plenty of leg and cleavage, all to seduce you more. After smoking half way through I start to become a little warm. So, I untie my robe to reveal my outstanding DD breasts. There_s no music so you can hear me breathing as I inhales and exhale clearly. Plenty of close up of luscious lips while smoking...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV174SmokingSatinRobe.mp4
    File Size : 149.29 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:04:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV174SmokingSatinRobe.mp4 - 149.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Me Time

Samanthagrace.net- Me Time

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is a very straight forward video where, you get to see me enjoy myself with my Hitachi magic wand. I have an attachment on the head of the wand and I use it for some internal pleasure. I enjoy around 9 minutes of orgasmic solo play time. I am wearing a classic vintagegirdlewith the crotch panel removed. I am wearing authentic vintage Cuban heel with seamed stockings. They are of the thick denier popular around the 1940_s and 1950_s. I also, am wearing my red sandal style high heel so, one can enjoy the reinforced toe and heel.

I start off the video bend over. So, you can see my large round ass and kitten peaking from the open crotch panel. There is also, a wonderful view of my nylon clad legs and high heels. After enjoying an orgasmic moment, I move into my back. That way, you can easily see my face and breasts. Two parts of me that look delightful during orgasm.

This video features tons of close up_s. Close up_s of my face, breasts, heels, legs, and kitty...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV217MeTime.mp4
    File Size : 355.69 MB
    Duration : 00:09:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV217MeTime.mp4 - 355.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Shower Spanking

Samanthagrace.net- Shower Spanking

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Sinn Sage

Sinn Sage and I decide to save on water, by taking our morning shower together. However, shared showers always end up with less soaping up and more getting frisky. While soaking wet, Sinn gives me sensual but firm whacks on my ass. He hands glide my wet ass. The stings give an even more intense bite while wet. She sensually runs her hands down my back and bottom. Throwing in spanks. Changing up the sensations. Giving me nice little unexpected surprises. I turn the tables when Sinn starts kissing and creasing my body. I disarm her. But lightly pulling her hair. Then she presses her face and front side against the back of the shower, while I give her a nice firm spanking. The wacks increasing in speed and intensity. While spanking her, I finger her pussy. The play is an erotic dance with pain and pleasure. To concepts flirting with each other, heightening her orgasmic responses. As things start getting intense.... a find a surprise in the end. We didn_t notice, but you were watching us. You startle us. But being caught in the act just adds to the excitement...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGVS239ShowerSpank.mp4
    File Size : 393.19 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:10:35

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGVS239ShowerSpank.mp4 - 393.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Ruined Orgasm by Thumbing

Samanthagrace.net- Ruined Orgasm by Thumbing

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I tease you in my sweet, sweet way. Showing off my every curve in this tight black dress. I have such shapely legs, a round ass and large perky breasts. The kind of breasts a pervert like you wants to bury his face in. You are just my pathetic excuse of a husband. I love teasing you with these breasts. Squeezing them making you think, I may show you them. But there is a little sadistic twist to my tease game. I allow you to stroke your cock as I humiliate you and tease you. However, today your orgasm is to be ruined with what I callthumbing.

When it is time to cum, I instruct you to use your thumb to cover the hole of your urethra when you anticipate your orgasm. The goal ofthumbingto to block the flow of your cum. But it will be much more then that because you will execute it properly for me. While you feel the pain and ecstasy of your ruined orgasm, I laugh at you. My laughter just makes you feel more dominated, oblivious and rewarded. I bring out many emotions during a ruined orgasm. Which just has you wanting more from me...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV228RuinedOrgasmbyThumbing.mp4
    File Size : 222.84 MB
    Duration : 00:06:03

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV228RuinedOrgasmbyThumbing.mp4 - 222.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Uncircumcised Penis Humiliation

Samanthagrace.net- Uncircumcised Penis Humiliation

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is a verbalhumiliationclip shot POV. You are my lover and youruncircumcisedpenisis a huge issue. It_s a deal breaker. So, I make fun of you and call you names, like Alien cock and turtle neck cock. I explain in great detail why I can_t have anything to do with you and your uncut foreskin. It_s either me or the skin, because a princess like me doesn_t want anything do with something she views as dirty and gross. I make fun of you for five minutes straight. I do not go easy on you. I_m a diva and desire the best and you do what I want I_m a brat princess..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV125UncircumcisedPenisHumiliation.mp4
    File Size : 182.64 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:05:27

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV125UncircumcisedPenisHumiliation.mp4 - 182.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Cali Logan s Slave Training

Samanthagrace.net- Cali Logan_s Slave Training

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Cali Logan

I am a madam who owns a brothel and Cali Logan comes to me to look for the perfect sex slave. Little does, Cali know I have other plans for her here future and the tables will turn. The video starts off with me in a rubber cat suit while lighting up a cigarette and forcing Cali to slowly strip down to the nude. She strips off her sexy garter belt, stockings, and thong to show me that flawless tan body. I trick Cali into kissing me. Little does she know, I have my lips laced with a chemical that will make her tired.

Cali wakes up many hours later nude and tied to a chair. I come into the room wearing a fishnet body stocking while smoking seductively. I inject a fluid into Cali_s neck to make sure she is completely under my control. She slowly stops fighting it and gives into my advances. I play with Cali_s breasts, kiss her, and then force her to suck into my breasts. I also, teach her how to be a good smoker. After a while, she is well behaved enough and I remove her from the ropes. I have her sit on her knees with her hands behind her back. Now she is a willing smoker in her very sexy see through thong bikini, she obeys me and smokes because she wants to please me. She also, wants me to use her as my play toy anyway I wish She completely is by my large perky DD breasts..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SG085CaliLogansSlaveTrainingLarge.mp4
    File Size : 904.7 MB
    Duration : 00:27:23

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SG085CaliLogansSlaveTrainingLarge.mp4 - 904.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Wet Rubberized Restrained

Samanthagrace.net- Wet Rubberized Restrained

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

Caressing myself as my sensual body is encased in sumptuous, slick latex. Dripping glistening lube over my luscious breasts, thrusting against transparent rubber beneath my squeezing hands. I writhe slowly, enjoying every sensation the tight clinging material brings as it molds against me, hugging every curve. I fit my latex hood over my head teasingly, slowly forming it against my face with a perfect seal. At last I am ready to wrap my rubber posture collar around my neck, and rubber manacles around my ankles and wrists, entrapping them wantonly, then silenced as my mouth stretches around the rubber bit. Rope connecting my wrists and ankles, hobbling their movement.I slide into the pool bound and tightly packed into the supple, glistening latex, the water shimmering about me, carressing my body sensually as I float and swim, the thrill of my bindings adding to the sweet encasement. Wet, rubberized, and restrained.....
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV038WetRubberRestrained.mp4
    File Size : 47.25 MB
    Duration : 00:05:43

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV038WetRubberRestrained.mp4 - 47.2 MB

Thread Information