Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Stockings, Smoking and Spanking

Samanthagrace.net- Stockings, Smoking and Spanking

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Kordelia Devonshire

Samantha Grace and Kordelia Devonshire are glamed up in their vintage lingerie for a little Bettie Page style fun The girls sweet talk and tease with their full fashion stockings, sexy feet, and high heels with some yummy DANGLING Kordelia wears a sexy girdle and Samantha wears suspenders. It_s not long before the lingerie starts coming off, and it_s clear these two vixens are totally into each other. You wouldn_t expect any less than some gratuitous crotch shots and foot kissing while they continue to get more and more into their little scene. Soon they light up and share a cigarette, it just feels like you_re watching them unaware These two kinky girls both LOVE spanking, and just can_t resist getting down to business. Samantha_s bum gets reddened up as she and Kordi both smoke, and between the spanks Kordi lays on some sensual tickling and touching. Nice shot at the end of Samantha_s RED bottom..
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV069StockingsSmokingandSpanking.mp4
    File Size : 136.91 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:13:05

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV069StockingsSmokingandSpanking.mp4 - 136.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Detective Grace Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Detective Grace Bound

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Kymberly Jane

I_m a sexy detective who has noticed my suspicious yet sexy neighbor Kymberly Jane. I am wearing a sexy detective jacket and high heels, that show off my perfectly toned legs. Kymberly has on booty shorts that show off her perfectly round rump. Her see-though tank top, shows off her perky nipples. After letting me into her house, Kymberly changes into something a little more comfortable, which lucky for me happens to be a very cute hot pink lingerie set. This set shows off all her assets While Kymberly is changing I snoop around her place, bending and showing off my legs and ass, in a seductive manner. Kymberly finds my questions to be a little to much and she pulls a on me and forces me to take off my jacket and show off what skimpy sexy bikini I happened to be wearing underneath. Was the bikini a plan to seduce Kymberly? Does Kym take advantage of me? Do I over power Kym?

I am now stripped down to only my skimpy slutty bikini. Kymberly Jane states I am sexier then she imaged. Kymberly has a look of being turned on by me and asks me to sit down. I follow her command since, I am unarmed and take a seat. Kym takes out a large bag of rope and proceeds to tie my breasts in a breast tie. Then finishes off by tying my arms and legs to the chair. Kym states that it is ashame we are on opposites of the law because she view me as a catch. She offers that if I get out of the ropes, I am free to do whatever I want to her. Kym calls her boss, gags me with a white handkerchief, but before she gags me, I request a kiss. She gladly grants that wish since, she is so smitten with me. Kym leaves reminding me if I free myself, she will be up stairs waiting for me. While she leaves me, I wriggle and mmmph through my bondage. Will I free myself? Or will I end up stuck in rope missing my chance with Kym? What will I do with Kym if I am free? Tie her up? Have my way with her?

I_ve set myself free and I make my way to Kym who, is laying so sexily on the bed, When I make my way to her I plant a big kiss on her lips. I remark that she did say I could do whatever I wanted with her if I set myself free. Kym is shocked by likes it. I tell her I want her to experience what I experienced and I love being gagged and tied tight by someone so sexy. I gag her with my gag and then I tie her up and toy with her. I spank her and seduce her. Does Kym get a happy ending? Or to I leave her turn on and frustrated in ropes? Watch to find out..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv152detectivegracebound.mp4
    File Size : 373.77 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv152detectivegracebound.mp4 - 373.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Mannequin

Samanthagrace.net- Mannequin

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I_m standing frozen like amannequin, staring blankly with lips slightly apart. My arms and hands are out to the side of your body, fingers elegantly separated like a statue. You look at my blank face and my separated arms. I eventually snap out of it, and lay on the couch, when I receive the command blank. I stop immediately. I give a blankdistant stare. The camera pans up and down my body and my elegant fingers. I state I am Deeply I stare blank and do not blink.

I am sat bolt upright frozen in the couch, staring blankly ahead into the distance. My arms and hands are positioned like a doll. A hand is wave in front of my unblinking eyes? I say slowly I_m a doll. There are lots of close ups of your face, unblinking eyes and of my elegant hands. A snap of a finger, brings me out of it.

I get up from the couch and I am standing talking, I say Seriously, you would like to see me displayed in Madam Tussauds, are you serious? Without thinking I mention the word _waxworks_ and I immediately freeze into a waxwork statuemannequin. Arms out to the sides and fingers separated like an elegant statue. A hand waved in front of my face to check if I am under, and they say Can you hear me, is anybody home? I reply very slowly I am a waxwork model. I slowly snap of it a couple of times, not remembering that I have been frozen, but each time I am frozen when I hear the word _waxworks_. Lot_s of nice long close-ups in this scene, because I am are very good at staring for quite a time

The video ends with me still standing there frozen.

A recent viewer, stated this about this video..... _Best video of this kind out there, I_ll tell everyone inmannequinforums, check it out..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV168Mannequin.mp4
    File Size : 519.74 MB
    Duration : 00:14:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV168Mannequin.mp4 - 519.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Samanthagrace.net- Ticklish Situation

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

This is shot all POV. We are having a tickling session. My feet are very close up. My face can be seen in the background with all my laughter and reactions. That way you can tickle me silly. After a short while, I turn the tables on you. I seduce you with dirty talk. I bring you under my control. I encourage you to stroke it to my sexy soles, legs, and lush bottom. With most of the emphasis on my sexy soles. I count you down to complete bliss. Lot_s of shots of not only my feet. But my face and body.

Note: there is no tickler shown so you the viewer can imagine that you are doing the tickling...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : Sgv245ticklishsituationmobile.mp4
    File Size : 134.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ 1282x720
    Duration : 00:05:47

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    Sgv245ticklishsituationmobile.mp4 - 134.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- The Sexy Magic Assistant

Samanthagrace.net- The Sexy Magic Assistant

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Kymberly Jane

You are a magician and the door bell rings, your new package has arrived. It is a girl, who has a trench coat on and a head covering. You remove the silk head covering and see it is beautiful Kymberly Jane, who is silenced. with duct tape. You remove the coat and Kym is bound with rope. Her arms are bound behind her back and attached to her cute little crotch rope. She is wearing very sexy black lingerie, stockings, and heels. Kym gag talks for you, while showing off her sexy lingerie clad body in may poses. You remove her gag and she wanted to know if you approve. She is the new magic assistant you ordered You send Kym off to change outfits.

Kym comes out posing her sexy body in a little school girl outfit with white thigh-hi stockings. She begs you to gag her. She just loves to be silenced. So, you cleave gag her with a bandanna that matches her outfit. Kym dances around, shaking her full, round bum while she dusts. She is very curious about this magic glowing item. She dusts it just the right way and ends up bound in magic rope She wiggles her fine body trying to undo the spells. But just cannot get out

Kym is wearing a sexy corset, garter belt, high heels, and very sexy vintage full fashion stockings. She poses her sexy body so well. She has a way of seducing just with her curves and eyes alone. Kym thanks and begs for more rope and gags She very enthusiastically, explains how the magic rope trick works. She begs for you to try the magic trick on her. Which you do. You tie her up tightly and she tries to get out. While she wiggles the crotch rope is bound in such away, that Kym just cannot help but orgasm from the rope rubbing in all the right ways. She tries to break the time limit, but as you guess she becomes rather distracted. You go to remove Kym_s gag and she begs you to put it back on so, you can take her to the bedroom. Kym is silenced with micro form tape for this video as well. See how orgasmic and happy rope makes Kym..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV088thesexymagicassistantSmaller.m4v
    File Size : 455.61 MB
    Duration : 00:22:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV088thesexymagicassistantSmaller.m4v - 455.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Boob Massage Training

Samanthagrace.net- Boob Massage Training

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

You aretrainingto become my breastmassageslave. I will require a breastmassageevery morning apon waking and another one before bed every night. I explain to you how I like my breasts to be massaged and I show you on myself how, I like them to be massaged. I show you a few of my favorite methods. Amassagewith leather gloves, a bare handedmassage, and a luxiousmassagewith coconut oil.

I control you and dominate you with my big round breasts. I however, do not think you are ready to touch them. You need to learn the methods before I will let you touch them. I need you to be fully experienced so, you can serve me in the way I please. I explain, you will need to learn orgasm control, if you wish to become my breastmassageslave. Since, my breast massages are completely about me. What I enjoy and my goddess breasts..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV121BoobMassageTraining.mp4
    File Size : 219.41 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:34

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV121BoobMassageTraining.mp4 - 219.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Tape Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Tape Bound

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I had just came home from work and you decided to play a little game with me. You ask me to role play as a damsel in distress. So, you tape me to a chair and watch me squirm. You also decide that I could use a tape gag and you listen to me whimper. You watch me in delight and finally you do as you please with me. I am wearing high heels, pantyhose, a short mini skirt, and a tight yet sexy turtle neck. This outfit really complements my womanly curves...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV016TapeBound.mp4
    File Size : 41.79 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:03:59

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV016TapeBound.mp4 - 41.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Money In My Shoes

Samanthagrace.net- Money In My Shoes

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

You havemoneyyour pocket, but I havemoneyin my Shoe That_s right, you naughty subby-boy losers, you know what you have to do. You must treat this goregous brat princess like the Goddess she is by PAYING for my attention. See those fat bills wadded into my clear heels while I tease you with my long luscious legs, my firm round breasts? I want MORE. So be a good little loser and pay to worship at my feet in this exceptionally intimate tease video...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV224MoneyInMyShoes.mp4
    File Size : 160.91 MB
    Duration : 00:05:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV224MoneyInMyShoes.mp4 - 160.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Lotion

Samanthagrace.net- Lotion

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace

I remove my bath robe after my bath and seductively rub lotion on my feet, legs, tummy, ass, breasts, arms and back. I put lotion on every inch of my body. I know doing this teases you and turns you on. That_s why I do it. If you listen and follow my orders, I may allow you to become my personal slave who applies lotion all over my body every morning and night. But first you must watch and learn how I like lotion rubbed on me...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV068Lotion.mpg
    File Size : 189.48 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 00:04:17

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV068Lotion.mpg - 189.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Description:
    Stars Appearing:
    Samantha Grace,Chrissy Daniels,Anastasia Pierce

Anastasia Pierce and I are too evil and naughty nurses. We are dressed in matching fetish nurse uniforms with boots and are ready to be bad. Chrissy Daniels is a nurse in training, who we show the ropes (If you catch my drift) Chrissy is dressed in a white nurse uniform, stockings, and red high heels. Anastasia and I cuff Chrissy_s ankles and wrists. We gag Chrissy with a dildo gag then Anastasia sucks her gag very sensually. Then we force Chrissy to rub her penis gag between our perky large breasts.I torment and tease Chrissy with my big purple strap-on. I know Chrissy gets excited just seeing it. Meanwhile, Anastasia pulls her dress up and to show off her panties. It humiliates Chrissy so much, but Chrissy_s humiliation turns on both Anastasia and I more. Anastasia and I fondle Chrissy_s soft milky white breasts, making her desire us more. Chrissy cannot bare it anymore so, I start to use my strap-on on her from behind. Chrissy loves the feeling of me trusting my cock in her, very deep and hard, as Anastasia forces Chrissy to pleasure her kitty with the penis gag. She forces Chrissy_s face deep inside, bring her to a sweet orgasm.Anastasia and I fully toy with our new trainee, showing her how things run in our hospital. We will train her to pleasure not only us, but also our patients. Chrissy was such a naughty nurse, we didn_t really have to convince her to do much. She enjoyed every moment and loved our little nurse three some. This is my first photo set featuring a XXX three some. We use a strap on and dildo gag. This is a very fun medical fetish set.
    Videographer- Lorenzo Sperlonga..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Samanthagrace.net
    Info:
    File Name : SGV030NaughtyNurses.mp4
    File Size : 346.02 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    SGV030NaughtyNurses.mp4 - 346.0 MB