Pro User

Oct 2016

I put on only a pair of white gloves nothing more. Im teasing you by my fully naked sexy and slim body. Show off the white gloves. Would you like I jerk your hard dick with gloves hand? Of course you do. But I want something more, what if you just lick off the shit off my dirty ass, did you ever dream about it? It would be so much fun. Well hope youre into some dirty play with me. I show couple of times my clean asshole during bending over. Every time put in focus the white gloves. Feel so sexy myself in them. First peeing into my hands soak the gloves in pee then bending over position I just filling my gloves hands with delicious huge shit, so perfect. I really would say this shit is the perfect for smearing. Soft but not that too soft. How beautiful to hold my warm shit in these white and soft gloves. HmI just imagine when I stroking you cock with full shit covered gloves hands. How bad you want it? But first of all I want you just licking my shitty asshole and lick off the shit from. Can you do it for me? I start to spread shit on my firm body, first apply and smearing on ass with slow motions, I want to being so sexy for you. Then smearing on tummy , tits, chest arms and legs, everywhere where its clean. Great fresh shit covered body Would you like clean off my body parts or only just admire the view? Show you couple times the gloves ass well and encourage you to jerk it to my asshole as I want you to cum all over on this asshole. Please expload to me, jerk it nice and well, and lick off the shit from my ass. I have too much dirty fantasy in my head and you are the only one who can complete it. But please jerk it faster and harder than before and cum on my shitty ass. I smeared all of my shit on body and now its your turn, cum to me. Give you 10 sec cum countdown and when I tell 1 you have to cum. You cannot resist this dirty body never ever. In the video you can see some glove fetish, huge poo, full body smear and I tease you a lot before and after shit smearing ? Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to wear nylon white pantyhose in this video clip I shit and piss in nylon pantyhose . First I posing for you in pantyhose having a little erotic show in which I defile in pantyhose and tease you with my perfect ass. After that I start to shit and piss in pantyhose. I stand cancer remove my white nylon tights and show you my dirty shit ass.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 775 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After hot yoga workout, I have to PEE Youre allow up close to my ASS but only so you can INHALE all my unique scent..oh and SWALLOW my piss! Start by sniffing and then licking from my armpits all the way down to my FEET and in-between my salty toes. All my toilet get to see my ass spread open as long as they do what I say,Now, say AHHHH andddd swallow. Let my filth swim inside of you!
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration:
    Resolution: x
    Format:
    Size:
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You can breathe only through the mouth! He licks and sucks used female tampons. A new test of a living toilet he must swallow with a closed nose. He can breathe only through the mouth but he has a full mouth of female shit and to inhale he must swallow the shit.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 5 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Forcing my sub to eat my pussy and eat my ass while berating him like the true bitch that he is. Toilets deserve no mercy.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ich habe mir von nem Typen ins Gesicht scheissen lassen. Das war so ein Riesenhaufen das meine Fresse völlig zugeschissen war. Die Sau hat seinen Kaviar dann auch noch über mein komplettes Gesicht verteilt und dann von mir verlangt das ich seinen Schwanz blase. Dann hat er mir noch in mein Kaviar-Gesicht gespritzt.
    Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

See my asshole stretch
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 31 s 390 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 2.91 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch three minute long clips of me smearing my shit all over my body! Watch me face plant into a fresh warm pile of poo! Listen to me beg to have my shitty asshole fucked! Bonus!!! I shove a large piece of shit into my mouth! Enjoy!

Duration: 1 min 7 s
    Size: 6.20 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Waych me giggle and laugh as I shit and piss on my kitchen table

Duration: 42 s 200 ms
    Size: 3.72 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My asshole is too tight! I want a huge gaped open hole! If my asshole were bigger I could have much bigger turds! And I love the way a stretched open hole looks! I want to be able to shit out a turd and then slide it right back up my hole! I want to be able to easily fit a whole fist right up my dirty shithole! Having a big, stretched out hole takes a lot of work! I have to practice stretching it!
    Often when I am gaping my shithole I push out little pieces of shit! I love the way it looks when these little turds fight to escape the dark rose bud of my asshole!
    I also get the most horrendous gas when I’m stretching my hole! I don’t know why but I get the nastiest farts! They are so loud too! I always seem to have the loudest, most smelly farts when I’m gaping my hole! You have to hear them to believe it!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information