Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice to see you again naughty boy. I’m wearing my black full body Fishnets panty hose. Sexy isn’t it? Today i’m your horny girl. I didn’t have poo in the last 5 days so can you imagine how long and big shit I expecting for? I start with lots of teasing, feet,legs, juicy, pussy and puckering asshole, all are driving you crazy Are you ready to playing some dirty game? Hmm. .. see on your face, you’re excited as fuck. I spread my legs wide and telling you I want to push out this giant poo so being ready baby. Please watch me and don’t take off your eyes. Wow. … it’s a real giant and compact snake. It’s broken my asshole haha. Moaning because a bit painful. I show up the pile of shit and start smearing on Tits, chest, arms, apply on face then I going to pussy. Lovely spreadable and thick shit covering body parts. Awesome smells in my room, you should being here with me. I ask you how much you’d like to fuck me? Or shall I fuck myself with toy? Insert glass toy into scat covered pussy and listen how juicy it is. Keep fucking myself and talking sexy until Orgasms. Wet and intense. I fall in love with the colour of my shit seriously. Do you love it too? I ask you to cum with me, so did you come with me naughty boy? 🙂 i’m your desire and your naughty princess. Have fun 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 827 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 22 min 19 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 008 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 14 min 18 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave Vitaliy: I love the taste of female shit! Friday. Ahead of the weekend. Mrs. Christina and Victoria invited me to their place in the evening. They often do this, because after a drunken party, before going to bed, girls need to empty their intestines and bladder. They rarely use the toilet for this. They usually use a man's mouth and fill his stomach with their stinky shit and urine. In addition, girls do not always use toilet paper, because slave licks girl’s dirty ass after the toilet.
    This time Mistresses did not want to shit in the evening. So they left me for the night in their apartment, and I had to sleep on the floor in the toilet room. The girls slept almost before dinner, and I already felt hungry. I sat and dreamed of that lunch, which I would soon receive. The first was Mrs. Christina. She laid out on a plate a portion of stinky brown porridge, and half filled the glass with her yellow drink. Then, Mrs. Victoria filled the glass to the brim. She pushed for a very long time. Brown sausages came out of her ass one after another and formed a fragrant chocolate pudding. The pudding turned out to be variegated, with a large number of interspersed seeds. Mistress decided not to use toilet paper, and I had to cleanly lick her ass with my tongue.
    The plate was full, the glass was also filled to the brim. And I finally got down to dinner. I am very grateful to my Mistresses for the delicious food that they prepaired for me.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 24 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My delightful dildo butt fucking quickly turns into a scat session when shit oozes out of my ass and I play in it!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

For a couple of days I been holding my shit and even took a laxative and now it's time to be released. I stand over my container and shitted a huge log in it and it felt so good, but I know there's more to come and then all this slimy shit flew out my ass and it was ALOT! I kept shitting and wouldn't stop it felt so good and I had to show you my creation and tease you on what he can't have haha
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 8 min 7 s