Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat session 11+ pooping in lace - - scatshop

Scat session 11+ pooping in lace - - scatshop

New panty pooping scat session 11, bonus wide angle, lace panties getting pooped into really slowly. She loves taking a poop on her bathroom slave and in her lovely pink, lace panties. 4 minutes 2 seconds of a perfect crap in her undies while her slave jerks it all over her ass. Sexy bathroom time.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Powerpee from ebony pussy - - scatshop

Powerpee from ebony pussy - - scatshop

Watch me playing with my hairy, black pussy and peeing for you :-*
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 51 s
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Messy Tentacle Tasting Ride - - scatshop

Messy Tentacle Tasting Ride - - scatshop

This is part 2 of Fingering For A Mess, where I take my tentacle dildo and begin riding it. Tits already smeared with shit, I made this as a birthday video, but no matter when your birthday is, you can’t go wrong with a good mess. Lots of tasting, split dripping, and dirty talk throughout this video.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Prune Juice & Water! - - scatshop

Prune Juice & Water! - - scatshop

I wanted to make a poop video without an enema, so I drunk plenty of Prune Juice and Water instead. Man it almost looked the same.super wet & messy. I had a hard time holding it while sitting up the webcam and etc. So before I could even turn on the webcam and got into position a little poop slowly escaped my ass and ran down my legs. Did I mention I always pee when I poop…?
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 31.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Substituting Coffee With Morning Piss - - scatshop

Substituting Coffee With Morning Piss - - scatshop

Its day 7 I believe since I’ve been stuck inside, and I’m already out of coffee. Despierately needing to piss, I come up with a solution. In efforts to keep myself inside, I took the extreme measure of substituting my morning drink with my salty piss. Let me explain to you exactly how it smells, tastes, while I tease you with dirty talk. It’s like drinking morning coffee with me, yet much, much dirtier.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady and the Dump - - scatshop

Lady and the Dump - - scatshop

Lots of play leading up to the main event. I dance my curvy body around and shake my round booty…my tassels jiggle while my plump cheeks bounce. My husband is ready for me and wants to walk me in on the leash. I examine the bowl, and get my booty ready for a poo poo. In this perfectly lit, HD close up shot I drop a nice solid doggy style shit right into the blue and black bowl which perfectly matches my shoes and outfit. Let me turn around and take some nice big whiffs of that shit. I know you wish you were here to grab it for yourself. Do with it what you wish as I hang my head over the bowl and touch my toes. I invite you into my bathroom to play with my logs and asshole.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shitting on dick and shitty fuck compilation - - scatshop

shitting on dick and shitty fuck compilation - - scatshop

this video compilation contains my old clips: shitting on his dick, and shitty pussy, and ass fuck. enjoy
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 879 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

amateur shitty ass fuck - - scatshop

amateur shitty ass fuck - - scatshop

he fucks my ass so good, and i moan and enjoy so much. When he pulls out his dick from my asshole, he’s all dirty from my shit, and his hole on the top is all clogged with my shit. i love to hear how much he enjoys in my shit. it makes me so hot and horny
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Jewel’s Fishnet Farts and Rattlesnakes!! - - scatshop

Ebony Jewel’s Fishnet Farts and Rattlesnakes!! - - scatshop

Ebony Jewel has been cranking them out lately and Im all here for it!! Here she is with a great new clip for you Farting and EFRO lovers!! Enjoy as she begins with a set of gassy toots early in the morning. Then later that morning she got the urge to push out a little more than a few poots!! Enjoy as she gets on all fours and puts that phat bubblebutt in the air to twerk and push out a nice FUNKY load!! It looked like it was coming out of a sausage machine!! lol She even gets a second burst as she squats to push out even more. A nice set of farts then a nice EFRO session from Ebony Jewel!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Butt Music & Diarrhea Puddles - - scatshop

Butt Music & Diarrhea Puddles - - scatshop

I rushed to the bathroom plopped down as fast as I could. As I sat shit dripped out of my ass. With little effort I pushed would a chocolate mountain out of my massive ass. It was soupy but had some firmer chunks.i thought I was done but to be sure I opened my ass cheeks and pushed out more. Some gunts Lots of wet farts and butt music. I did smear some on my cheeks.
    Hope you enjoy.
    Xoxox
    Amber
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Size: 542 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information