Pro User

Oct 2016

Oxana is pooping and peeing in her new shiny pants.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit is good, shit is tasty if you eat a lot and use it well. Today I eat burgers and then I mail juicy powerful shit to my customers. And they really pay for it! ? It would be interesting to see how they eat my shit on the camera. My shit is really BIG! It has a disgusting smell.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

*** This is a FRENCH speaking video (description en français suit). An English spoken version of this clip is available: "Your wife will make you a toilet slave". Get it here: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...e-toilet-slave
    Look at what I bought honey! You know why I got this potty chair right? Well. I discovered everything about your sick fetish. At first I wanted to just pack my things and go. But then I saw a way to take advantage of this.
    See. I've always wanted to change my carreer and now I found what I want to do! You and I are going to work together. You are gonna become the biggest toilet slave in town! I'm going to bring you from house to house so woman can shit on your face after a long and frustrating day of work! Is there a better way to have fun? I don't think so! This is going to be so popular, there will be a huge demand for this service.
    Let's waste no time and do it! I'm going to shit on your face right here, right now! Don't try to escape, you are gonna become my toilet and I dont care if you feel ready or not. Just look at my perfect ass. don't you wanna eat what's gonna come out of it? Your dick is hard and the hornier you become, the more you desire my warm shit!
    Come here so I can shit and piss on your face! Lick everything clean now! From now on consider yourself as my personal toilet. I will never call you my husband again! Get ready to eat a lot more shit and piss!!
    *Close up of my poop at the end of the video.
    -----
    You will also like these videos:
    - Mistress Makes Slave Worship Her Ass And Eat Her Shit https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...d-eat-her-shit
    - Girlfriend makes you lick her asshole and eat her shit https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...shole-eat-shit
    Regarde ce que je lai acheté chéri! Tu sais pourquoi jai acheté cette chaise daisance? Eh bien jai tout découvert ton fétiche de détraqué. Au début, je voulais simplement emballer mes affaires et men aller. Mais en réfléchissant jai vu un moyen de tirer profit de ta perversité.
    Tu vois Jai toujours voulu changer de carrière alors voici venu le temps de le faire! Toi et moi allons travailler ensemble. Tu vas devenir une toilette humaine. Je vais tapporter de maison en maison pour que chaque femme de la ville puisse chier sur ton visage! Y at-il une meilleure façon de relaxer et davoir du plaisir pour une femme de carrière épuisée après une longue et frustrante journée de travail? Je ne crois pas! Ce service va être si populaire, je suis prête à parier quil y aura une énorme demande pour ce service.
    Ne perdons pas de temps, il faut te mettre tout de suite en action! Je vais chier sur ton visage ici et maintenant! Nessaie pas de téchapper, tu vas devenir ma toilette et je me fiche de savoir si tu te sens prêt ou non. Il te suffit de regarder mon cul parfait ne veux-tu pas déguster ce qui va en sortir? Plus ta bite deviens dure et plus tu désires avoir ma merde chaude dans ta sale gueule!
    A partir de maintenant tu es ma toilette personnelle. Je ne pourrai jamais te considérer comme mon mari! Prépare-toi à manger beaucoup plus de merde et de pisse car tu vas commencer ton nouveau travail dès demain!!
    * Gros plan sur ma merde à la fin de la vidéo.
    --------
    Tu vas aussi aimer ces clips en francais:
    - Humiliation du mange merde https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...on-shit-eater/
    - Je m'asseoie sur le visage de mon esclave puis lui chie dans la gueule https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...hitting-mouth/
    - Nettoie mon cul sale et bois ma pisse https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...ole-drink-piss
    Jai plusieurs autres vidéos en français, Écris-moi pour avoir la liste complète!
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 17 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 766 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy Easter everyone! This is me in a little black dress, pantyhose and high heels getting dirty on this day. See me poop into the plate with chocolate eggs and then I tasting them. Smearing, fingering ass and masturbating in shit action. Oh, and for sure I do ass to mouth! You gonna love it 🙂
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 17 min 43 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nikkis skave did not programe the tv for her in the holiday apartmant, she is angry and now he will become her human toilet will drink her piss and eat her shit.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sydnee is back with a hot new pair of FUNKY clips!! Sydnee has returned with a bang over the past month! Enjoy as she begins with a gassy toilet session as she drops a loose load on the toilet. Appears that Sydnee is on her period. Watch as she catches a whiff of her FUNKY Tampon! Then enjoy her facial expressions, groans and grunts as she strains out her painful dump! Still not Finished, she comes back later to have a Gassy one on the floor. Enjoy as Farts, sharts, and turds Explode out Sydnees ass sideways and then squatte. She even made a mess on her laptop!!! She gets the urge to pee and sits back on the toilet. But even there more shit and farts come out as well!!! She gets back off the pot to squat and release EVEN MORE farts and sharts!! Sydnee took if from the toilet, to the floor, to the toilet, and back on all fours again!! A FUNKY new load from Sydnee indeed!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

FILMED IN 4K So it's Valentine's Day and I have a new "date" for today He thought we were going out somewhere fancy, to try and impress me. Ahaha no. I told him to lay on the bed, that I had other plans for us today.. he thinks he's getting lucky I bet, but it's initiation time.. This is what it takes if you want to be MINE. He'll have to prove how much he wants me how much hell he'll take for me.. FROM me.. I crawl onto him and shackle his feet together and turn, binding his wrists. Smirking down at him I can tell he finds it flirty he gets brought to reality instantly when I move to his head and lower my pussy right into his nose. Ahhh. There we go. No breathing for you for a while.. his eyes are tell me he's starting to understand the turn this is taking.. one minute later when I still haven't let up ignore pathetic little whimpers. His nose and mouth start to suck against my pussy and ass looking for air but only getting the sweat of my panties. Mmmm.. I love that feeling. I let up for just ONE SECOND giving him a quick breath and drop quickly back onto his face. He whimpers helplessly and tests his restraints just to come to the realization that he's got no choice in this anymore. He's completely at my mercy. And it's about to get much worse.. I smother him completely senseless for long periods of time with only quick breaths allowed inbetween. Haha I wonder how red he can get?! I'm only just getting started and he's already panicking and turning shades. He struggles and cries into my Pussy while trying to cope with the pathetic half breaths I'm allowing him from time to time. Only catching breaks when I switch positions. I reverse it on him and keep my Pussy pressed against his mouth when he gets to breathe.. keeping him silent while lifting EVER SO SLIGHTLY enough to allow him to sniff suck deep breaths through the ass part of my sweaty thong panties. Mmm.. smell that? Gym panties!! Good boyyyy.. annnnddd back in he goes.. back and forth, smothering and stealing all the tiny little rips of sweaty panty ass air I allow him. Testing his bonds from time to time to find himself still fucked. Eventually he stops whimpering which each breath.. awh. He's getting used to the smell and going nose-blind!! That just won't do.. "Open Your Mouth".. hypnotized by the shock and fear of his situation he obeys and I pull my panties to the side and place my ass right above his mouth. "STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT, and KEEP it OUT!" .. Slowly lowering myself onto his face I can feel him squirm and shudder as the tart taste of ass coats and overwhelms his tongue.. Awh what's wrong? Never ate ass before?! Haha! I feel every inch of it sliding in. Exciting turning me on.. I start to think of other ways I can humiliate him as he repeatedly suffers helplessly with his tongue locked in place deep inside my ass. Each time I let him breathe it's like he's tongue fucking my butthole.. mmmm.. and then it hits me. Both the idea.. and the gas I've been holding in all this time out of habit! Screw that!! I'm done holding it for hIm.. He's gonna hold it for me! "PURHHHHHT" .. A HUGE fart squoze past HIS tongue and echoed, filling his cheeks with nowhere to go. "MMMMMHMMPFFF!!!!!" He almost screamed inside my asshole. Which oddly excites me? Huh do it again! "PURRRRTTTTTTTFFFFFF" an equally loud powerful fart vibrated past his tongue and rang inside his mouth, joining the last one.. "MMMMMHMMHMMHMMM!!!" hahaa!! It doesn't get much more humiliating than this, does it? People usually run clear rooms from my gas.. and here this guy is. Thought he was about to fuck a hot girl on Valentine's Day but gets turned into her little bitch, tied down and stuck with his face crammed in a her ass taking farts straight onto his tongue. His mouth sealed tight even, they farts are STUCK with nowhere else to go than his stomach.. God I can't even imagine awful this must be for him.. EATING my farts that have cleared large classrooms.. it even turns me on.. forcing him to eat my stinky farts.. it's empowering. Now he can smell them. I turn around facing him and forwards, leaning back with my hole lined right up against his nose. I want to SEE his eyes turn helpless when the first one hits.. didn't take long before the next one was ready and I pushed a long wispy HOT fart straight up his nostril like a funnel to his lungs.. his eyes squint and almost roll back before they start to water. As hot as it felt coming out I know it HAD to BURRNNN.. The worse it gets on him the wetter it's making me.. two more bubbly farts barrel into his nostril before he really starts to panic My little farts for air game comes to an end. I let him take a quick breath before sealing his nose back inside my ass.. feeling like the farts are getting stuck I switch back to reverse and sit right over his mouth hoping to release these stuck cramps.. I manage to get just a couple out before I realize why they're REALLY stuck.. Oh oh wow.. this poor boy.. this only happens maybe twice a week and he just happens to have his mouth over my ass right now.. I'm gonna push it right in.. This is truly going to be his WORST Valentine's Day ever and my BEST. "I think I have to (use the bathroom)" .. He tests his restraints again and moans heavily but it's too late.. my feet have his head locked in position and I started to push before even saying anything.. He whimpers a sad defeated "mmmhmmmp" repeatedly and it becomes increasingly muffled as I finish.. ahhh.. My poor valentine LOL. Not. He wanted to "be mine" and now here he is. His easy Valentine's date just made him her personal toilet.. With his new Valentine's Day gift still present, I took his humiliation and servitude even further and ordered him to clean my ass. And like a good little boy he obeyed. A broken little boy.. But clearly without something clean to "wipe" with.. it was only making it worse! He was failing!! So.. needing something clean to wipe with I scooted my little girl booty back and sat it right on his nose. Mmmm.. that's better. Get your nose right up inside there just like that.. growing tired from all the fun I took my time. Keeping his nose pressed right up against my filthy little girl-hole. Forcing him to suffer without air and his mouth filled by my ass for failing to do what he was told.. (As if he ever had a chance) Then with my Pussy for an even more intense heavy seal.. No air allowed.. This is what it takes to be mine.. You're my Bitch. You thought you were here to fuck me and use me on Valentine's Day didn't you?!? But now here you are.. all tied up with your face buried in my dirty little butt that just pumped your cheeks full writhing in panic with no hope for air anytime soon And for your final test to see how BADDLYY you want to be mine, I'm going to take your cuffs off and see if you're pathetic enough to get off like this. Mouth full Nose Burried. Happy Valentines Day bitch. Cum if you can. ------------ SHOT IN 4K compressed for size. Includes LONG HARD SMOTHERING with Short Breaths throughout. Forced Ass Sniffing, Forward/Reverse Pussy/Ass Smothering, Panty Smother, Face Farting-Nose/Mouth, Ass Licking, Ass Cleaning Toilet Humiliation. FOR HARDCORE FACEFARTING SMOTHER FETISHISTS TOILET FANTASIZERS ONLY.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 26 min 24 s
    Size: 1.87 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show In this video I play with my Shitty asshole with black glass toy and after Poo ,continue to play with fingers and do some Farting ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 582 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You like to watch when two girls sit in turn in a chair pushing their legs, caress each other , then fuck each other in pussy fingers , Masturbation piss on each other and in the end shit on the floor , and its all during vaginal Masturbation . Alice and I decided to add some fun to your day , I called her and invited her over , Alice did not hesitate to come to me , Alice and I thought we could record for you and Alice offered me this little video , we take turns sitting in the chair , spreading her legs , and Alice first caressing my pussy with tongue and fingers , and then I , but the affection we have to shit and piss on the floor , Yes, its a great idea and I agree with her . I sat in a chair and Alice lifted my hem mini skirt and began to caress my pussy tongue and fingers , she drives her tongue up to the bottom I get Horny, I become wet on the inside , Alice knows what to do , Alice caressing me with fingers and enters my cunt with their fingers and Fucks me , I love when I caress and then fuck , Alice brings his fingers deeper and deeper into my wet excited cunt , I ask her friend not to stop and to keep fucking me , at the moment when Alice Fucks me in pised at first I explode a huge stream of urine and at what part of my urine enters at Alice and then at vaginal Masturbation, I shit on the floor , yeah thats dope , I fuck and I shit on the floor , my butt leaves a large amount of shit . I cleaned his ass from the shit and have fun , now it is the turn of Alice , Alice sits in a chair and spreads her legs I start to caress pussy Alisas tongue , then I enter in pussy Alice fingers and Fucks his girlfriend in her pussy while sometimes caressing pussy Alice reed , Alice throughout the whole day sick stomach , and I knew that Alices diarrhea , I fuck his girlfriend in the pussy and then Alice sat back and relaxed his anus , ass Alice started to leak diarrhea in that moment when my girlfriend goes ass shit I am not stopping continued to fuck Alice fuck , Alice then begins to shoot urine , Yes, I really was waiting for her sweet trickle of urine , they break the Rouge , Alice shoots the urine very long, and you can fully enjoy this spectacle . After us the room was left a big pile of shit and the floor which is covered in piss .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You like when I make a submissive dog , this time Olga wanted to play with me . She said that I am her obedient dog and with me she will do anything you want . I crawled to her on all fours she got me a collar and was led around the circle , I like an obedient dog perform anything you wish my mistress . After a brief walk Olga told me that I was caressing her ass Olga lifted the dress and turned to me her ass and I obediently began to caress the ass of his mistress . Olga picked up the toilet brush and told me to lie back and spread her legs . Im a pet dog and obedient slut, I did what I said to the hostess . She was to shove me fucking the toilet brush she could not she said to do it myself I did in my pussy the toilet brush . Olga ordered me to kneel and again to crawl around the room cancer but with a toilet brush in pussy . A little walk around the room, Olga stopped me and lifted my dress shit on my ass again and ordered me to crawl around the room only to have a shit on my ass and a toilet brush in pussy , I want to toilet very much I tell her mistress . She orders me to stop and not pulling the toilet brush out of my pussy I shit and piss in my ass shit flows down Olga to brush my shit , I push my pussy in the shit get the cleaning brush . Olga tells me to pick it up I take the toilet brush out of his pile of shit mouth .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information